What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Jason bourne is right, even I have noted this thing about Modi in gujrat, people are with him.
on the other hand, punjab has a different story, BJP is in power in Punjab along with akalis but they have been powerless till now & another thing bjp don't have any good leader in punjab other than Sidhu.
@Prometheus I don't know why people like have started bashing out modi / bjp right from the announcement of the last LS polls.
let me tell you one thing, its very much clear that the akali bjp are going to be over very soon....& that will happen just because of Modi.[/QUOTE]

Tell me one thing whats your problem with modi how he is related to all problem of punjab, before 6 month he was just a CM of gujrat he has nothing to do with national politics. U could blame bjp for mess in punjab but not modi rite now its modi sarkar . And as far as I knw modi akalis days with NDA is numberd stop being AAPTARD blaming everything on Modi ... modi is faar bttr then any indian politicians ...

he was a CM my state for 12 years and all gujjus hd voted for him in LS election no anti incumbency he will surely win if he again contest for CMship of gujrat that tells something .[/QUOT

is modi MP from all constituencies too ??? if yes , then he is a worst MP , Gurdaspur has ever seen :p::p::p:

down with the Feku

Punjabi is India's International language ...................better start learning Punjabi .....its a globalised world after all
Nope only from where BJP ones won, as far as being the worst MP, every guy can afford to mess up a thing or two at some places. :bunny:

As far as Punjabi is concerned, have learned little bit off from the quotes at the back of the Trucks :p:

Tell me one thing whats your problem with modi how he is related to all problem of punjab, before 6 month he was just a CM of gujrat he has nothing to do with national politics. U could blame bjp for mess in punjab but not modi rite now its modi sarkar . And as far as I knw modi akalis days with NDA is numberd stop being AAPTARD blaming everything on Modi ... modi is faar bttr then any indian politicians ...

he was a CM my state for 12 years and all gujjus hd voted for him in LS election no anti incumbency he will surely win if he again contest for CMship of gujrat that tells something .

if BJP walas can ask votes in assembly elections in the name of "MODI" ............i cant even blame modi for 'ITS" govt. in punjab..................thats strange Bhakt logic???

?????

dont be a Bhakt .......open ur eyes to U-turns "MODI sarkar" is doing...................they said one thing before elections now doing opposite .............how can u cant see that???

Modi and Jaitley in a ralli in Punjab said they will send "TRUCKS" full of money to Punjab if "MODI" sarkar comes in center

I am still waiting for those trucks ......or as Bhagwant Mann said in Parliament to Jaitley .........if u cant send a truck ....plz send a small car full of money to Punjab :toast_sign:

Well when Modi said he is a Gujju and know how to do business
Manish Sisodia said " Jis desh ka raja vayapari hota hai, Uski praja bikhari ho jati hai" on Twitter
Now why Kejriwal is making statement like that? I am Baniya and all that

well .........good job BJP............you are turning Kejriwal into a politician :(

@Jason bourne is right, even I have noted this thing about Modi in gujrat, people are with him.
on the other hand, punjab has a different story, BJP is in power in Punjab along with akalis but they have been powerless till now & another thing bjp don't have any good leader in punjab other than Sidhu.
@Prometheus I don't know why people like have started bashing out modi / bjp right from the announcement of the last LS polls.
let me tell you one thing, its very much clear that the akali bjp are going to be over very soon....& that will happen just because of Modi.
[/QUOTE]

shhhhhhhhhhh.........dont say like that a "BADAL" is a cabinet mantry in "MODI SARKAR" ..............you can expect lots of love for dynastic politics from there:p:

News just breaking..Mimbai court drops charges against Amit Shah on Sohrabuddin Sheikh & Prajapati fake encounter case....

Hehehe... Truth coming out finally. Congress tried its best to neutralize Modi-Shah duo. Signs of change have started to come out within 7 months. Still 4 years to go.

nothing............i wanted to confirm that never to believe what bjp says................they will do opposite of that:toast_sign:

bla bla bla ................swaraj aunty once strongly protested against ordinace .............what she has to say now???

is modi MP from all constituencies too ??? if yes , then he is a worst MP , Gurdaspur has ever seen :p::p::p:

down with the Feku

he dont says that he is a "CHAI WALA" and quickly climb into his helicopter .......#justsaying

Punjabi is India's International language ...................better start learning Punjabi .....its a globalised world after all

You have to realise that in india opposition has always acted that way if Shusma aunty did that then I condem it
Regardless of that we need these reforms either by hook or by crook

Hehehe... Truth coming out finally. Congress tried its best to neutralize Modi-Shah duo. Signs of change have started to come out within 7 months. Still 4 years to go.
& NDTV is the place to mourn today! :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom