What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Did you watch Arnab's newshour today? yo yo Salim was taken to the cleaners & was clueless as how to defend AAP's new found baniya. & the fun part was.. one of the lady panellist had a jibe at him about his 'Salim' avatar! :lol:
yeah that was BJP girl ... he had no answers.

here.. another gem from Kejriwal.. he is confused now. Spent so much money trying to promote Jagdish Mukhi as BJP CM candidate.. & now this? baamm.. all those posters needs to be changed now! :lol:

he totally lost it. trying too hard to get back to power. There is a reason to why Kejru hasn't declared from where he would be fighting elections from. He needs a face to stand against. Yeh Baniya Gujjus ke phans gaya ... isko bech ke khaaynge Modi aur Amit Shah.

I mean I left legal liquor distribution business but not its consumption. :hang2:
and how can I after all I am Punjabi. :partay:

No wonder Punjab has taken to drugs. When intoxication becomes a matter of proud identity for a generation, the next generation is bound to outdo them. The rest of jndia has moved from alcohol being a 'taboo' from the previous generation to being 'acceptable' in the current generation, whereas in Punjab, alcohol was 'acceptable' in the previous generation to 'pride' in the present generation. Gen next was bound to do the drugs. It would have been abnormal only if they didnt.

1484324_847373521992188_1259585823940461165_n.jpg

:disagree::disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom