What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sir, I have always been interested in politics & current affairs since I was 8 years old. :) I don't why I have this love for it, but this interest of mine hasn't died down. :)
Many of my friends & relatives were surprised on seeing my interest in Politics.

I am not in the ABVP, RSS or any RW organisations as of now. :) .

But yes I symphatize with them & support them in their agenda(or most of it.)

Quite surprised to know that you are interested in politics in an age where guys/gals are more interested in :flirt: and :kiss3:. Anyways good to know that youth are really interested in our country's current affairs...

When Arvind Kejriwal does it, it creates problems to co-passengers but when this nautanki CM does it no one's bothered...

Maharashtra Chief Minister Takes Mumbai Local During Peak Hour

Oh dear... Good try from an islamophobic site but you should have read the news before posting and making a fool of yourself....

"Although in a country like India this order cannot be implemented, even then at the least a Muslim must know that if a husband becomes an apostate, it is not allowed for the wife to live with him; he will not get any share in inheritance after the death of his Muslims parents and close relatives; and his funeral will not be offered if he died as an apostate, nor prayers for forgiveness after his death will be made [to Allah], etc."

And speaking about the rest, since discussing religion is banned in here, I would abstain from doing that....

Last edited:
Didn't saw Band Baja and Baratis along with media crew to shoot whole damn thing did we? heck we heard it after it happened. No one sent an invite like apptards saying.. mele kejlu Chacha ki Balat pe julul julul aana and disturb everyone.

Oh yes, the CM of the state is supposed to visit and no arrangements would be made right?? No one would get to know? Then how did media get to know.... Did CM send a invitation for his nautanki?

It's a secular news ... won't get any air time. Why bother.

You can air it on Sudarshan TV, they will pounce on this opportunity....

Oh yes, the CM of the state is supposed to visit and no arrangements would be made right?? No one would get to know? Then how did media get to know.... Did CM send a invitation for his nautanki?

You can air it on Sudarshan TV, they will pounce on this opportunity....
Kejriwal is drama queen ... did the same during his oath taking ceremony with the metro ride and then once again in Mumbai..

Kejriwal is drama queen ... did the same during his oath taking ceremony with the metro ride and then once again in Mumbai..

The nautanki CM of yours traveled economy class(Nautanki) after splurging crores of rupees in his oath ceremony.... So much for his "frugal" lifestyle.... And LOL Feku fans have a problem with AK's Oath ceremony...

Last edited:
The nautanki CM of yours traveled economy class(Nautanki) after splurging crores of rupees in his oath ceremony.... So much for his "frugal" lifestyle.... And LOL Feku fans have a problem with AK's Oath ceremony...
Kejriwal wants every common man to fly Business class. So much for this hypocrisy !!!

Kejriwal wants every common man to fly Business class. So much for this hypocrisy !!!

Is that a problem?? Do you want to take that "Business class" quote so literally just to take jibes at AK. Our leaders live a lifestyle akin western leaders but when it comes to the common man, the same standards aren't applied... So AK saying something in that line is wrong, Is it?

Last edited:
Is that a problem?? Do you want to take that "Business class" quote so literally just to take a jibe at AK. Our leaders live a lifestyle akin western leaders but when it comes to the common man, the same standards aren't applied... So AK saying something in that line is wrong, Is it?
nope but you pointing out what Modi does is hypocrisy. Blame his Gujrati Background, he loves to fly lavish.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom