What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No wonder Punjab has taken to drugs. When intoxication becomes a matter of proud identity for a generation, the next generation is bound to outdo them. The rest of jndia has moved from alcohol being a 'taboo' from the previous generation to being 'acceptable' in the current generation, whereas in Punjab, alcohol was 'acceptable' in the previous generation to 'pride' in the present generation. Gen next was bound to do the drugs. It would have been abnormal only if they didnt.
Blind followers & their silly imaginations :rofl:
Alcohol consumption in India on the rise: WHO report - News

url.jpeg

Did you watch Arnab's newshour today? yo yo Salim was taken to the cleaners & was clueless as how to defend AAP's new found baniya. & the fun part was.. one of the lady panellist had a jibe at him about his 'Salim' avatar! :lol:
Please post the link to the video man

Government constitutes National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog

The Government has replaced Planning Commission with a new institution named NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India). The institution will serve as ‘Think Tank’ of the Government-a directional and policy dynamo. NITI Aayog will provide Governments at the central and state levels with relevant strategic and technical advice across the spectrum of key elements of policy, this includes matters of national and international import on the economic front, dissemination of best practices from within the country as well as from other nations, the infusion of new policy ideas and specific issue-based support.

This includes matters of national and international import on the economic front, dissemination of best practices from within the country as well as from other nations, the infusion of new policy ideas and specific issue-based support. The institution has to be able to respond to the changing and more integrated world that India is part of.

An important evolutionary change from the past will be replacing a centre-to-state one-way flow of policy by a genuine and continuing partnership with the states. The institution must have the necessary resources, knowledge, skills and, ability to act with speed to provide the strategic policy vision for the government as well as deal with contingent issues.

Perhaps most importantly, the institution must adhere to the tenet that while incorporating positive influences from the world, no single model can be transplanted from outside into the Indian scenario. We need to find our own strategy for growth. The new institution has to zero in on what will work in and for India. It will be a Bharatiya approach to development.

Full Report card can be read here..
Press Information Bureau English Releases

Wonder if the opposition jumped at "niti" sooner than they should have... :D

^^^^ Hehehe.. They are acting like crybabies since the decision... :D

Captain Vikram Batra's mother on Modi ... Her article in NDTV on quitting AAP...

And for Mr Modi, I feel that he is trying his best. He seems to be on the right track. My advice - he should walk the talk on all his promises, only then can our country progress.

Opinion: Captain Vikram Batra's Mother On Quitting AAP
what? no more 'dil mange more' for AAP? :woot:

Someone should file a case against him... :rofl:
balancing act.. on one hand he gives tax break to the movie.. & on the other.. illegally downloads the same! :lol:

what? no more 'dil mange more' for AAP? :woot:

balancing act.. on one hand he gives tax break to the movie.. & on the other.. illegally downloads the same! :lol:

Yes... Guess Martyr's mother was not given her due respect in the party. Every good leader in AAP will realize that their leader is still a "Baniya" who is there in politics for "Dhandha".

Em tammi nuvvu ee age lone politics lo anta interest chupistunnav? ABVP membera nuvvu??

Sir, I have always been interested in politics & current affairs since I was 8 years old. :) I don't why I have this love for it, but this interest of mine hasn't died down. :)
Many of my friends & relatives were surprised on seeing my interest in Politics.

I am not in the ABVP, RSS or any RW organisations as of now. :) .

But yes I symphatize with them & support them in their agenda(or most of it.)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom