What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

considering onion and tomato prices are still sky high, i bet it's not mix veg raita. Bondi raita? Cucumber raita? ya phir Pineapple raita?

Ab yaar woh teri marzi pe chodta hoon... Sarkar jo tere pasand ki bani hai toh raita bhi apne pasand ka banale....

My god!! I don't think any media is showing this!

Let's question the ladies here, :D @levina @Sidak what is this? :mad:

I can't see the Video from Phone. All most all the Rules in India are in Favour of Female's. It's true many exploits it to there favour. I agree with what Ranjeet and He-man said in this thread. Further, I ain't know what's there in the Video, let me see & would comment later. :D :enjoy:

View attachment 164116

@he-man @Juggernautjatt how much lite is coming in ur cities?

24 Horus a day! :toast_sign:

Yahi to scam hai ji !!!

I criticised Ramzade or Haramzade comment. The Sadhvi, apologised on it. Still, she's been bashed for it. Omar Abudlllah said those who visits Modi's rally are Badtards. I am yet to here the word from Paid Media and Secular Political Parties on it. If Hindu makes such comment or converts other than only Paid Media and Seculars have problem when vise-versa it's 100% apt. :o: Wash ray Secularism.:toast_sign:

Punjab dont do Bhakti of some feku:-)

Bhakts elected them..............and as u can see here many Bhakts here trying for them to get 3rd term:partay: (yes i am pointing towards u)

Bhai ek baat bata punjab me badal ki problem me tuje MODI kyun najar aata he Modi was nothing before a year in BJP other then gujrat CM :0 y u r taking cheap shot at modi what modi has to do in punjab ...

View attachment 164116

@he-man @Juggernautjatt how much lite is coming in ur cities?

0 cuts in jalandhar city.

I criticised Ramzade or Haramzade comment. The Sadhvi, apologised on it. Still, she's been bashed for it. Omar Abudlllah said those who visits Modi's rally are Badtards. I am yet to here the word from Paid Media and Secular Political Parties on it. If Hindu makes such comment or converts other than only Paid Media and Seculars have problem when vise-versa it's 100% apt. :o: Wash ray Secularism.:toast_sign:

Stop using words like paid media,secular etc.
U are making it obvious that u are a hardcore sanghi.

0 cuts in jalandhar city.

Stop using words like paid media,secular etc.
U are making it obvious that u are a hardcore sanghi.

Sorry, I'm going to use these words, as what I'm saying is apt. For some, I'm Nationalist, Khalistani Terrorist, Modi Bhakat & wouldn't mind Hardcore Sanghi Tag - I bash them on this very forum. :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm going to use these words, as what I'm saying is apt. For some, I'm Nationalist, Khalistani Terrorist, Modi Bhakat & wouldn't mind Hardcore Sanghi Tag - I bash them on this very forum. :lol:

U are a hypocrite like them,,,no difference at all.Of course u won't mind the sanghi tag.

Where is the Hypocrisy? :cuckoo: I call spade a spade, if it makes me Hypocrite, I fine with it.:toast_sign:

U never call a spade a spade.U are using the pet words and lines of hardcore sanghis on this forum and u have urself admitted to have joined bjp.

U are not a neutral observer anymore.

U never call a spade a spade.U are using the pet words and lines of hardcore sanghis on this forum and u have urself admitted to have joined bjp.

U are not a neutral observer anymore.

I second you on that and challenge you to point out, I supporting lines of Sanghi's etc. :lol:

It's my observation about Media & India's Pesudo Secularism. I can back up what I'm saying with Articles and News Videos. Hence, I reiterate, I gonna use such words. :toast_sign:

I second you on that and challenge you to point out, I supporting lines of Sanghi's etc. :lol:

It's my observation about Media & India's Pesudo Secularism. I can back up what I'm saying with Articles and News Videos. Hence, I reiterate, I gonna use such words. :toast_sign:

U don't read newspapers enough it seems or started doing this only from may 2014 only it seems.
Bjp has good points and bad points just like all other political parties.

Media is paid by both bjp and other parties.And its better to be a pseudo secularist and benign than join bajrang dal and become a hardcore nationalist cum trouble maker.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom