What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What's wrong with you today?? Are you celebrating smiley day by any chance?? :P

I am trying to avoid more negatives by showing a hint of troll in the post:cry:

who will solve drug problem??? bjp??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

None can.

Totally lopsided laws against men..............i fought with @levina on rape laws last year on the same issues.
Section 375 and 376 are epitome of biased laws.

who will solve drug problem??? bjp??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Drug Addicts themselves need to solve it + they should be provided support by GOP & GOI. To start this process, first Drug's Addict's need to throw out Drug's Supplier from Punjab. :D

I'm yet to Join RSS. Though, last year I joined BJP, but now have nothing to do with it, except Moral Support. :D
I thought you have received every title except of sanghi so I decided to grant it to you.

"last year I joined BJP, but now have nothing to do with it"--- You are eggplant on a tray. An important quality of good politician :enjoy:

I thought you have received every title except of sanghi so I decided to grant it to you.

"last year I joined BJP, but now have nothing to do with it"--- You are eggplant on a tray. An important quality of good politician :enjoy:

I was given tittle of Sanghi by @Bhai Zakir. It's only after tussel with him, I started taking interest in Indian Politics. ::hitwall:

My Aunt is head of BJP Mahila Morcha in Delhi, last year, I joined it to support NaMo. However, lot of things have changed and I decided to relinquish my membership from BJP....

You and Prometheus too are eggplant on Tray. Future, AAP leaders. #Aaptards. :enjoy:

I was given tittle of Sanghi by @Bhai Zakir. It's only after tussel with him, I started taking interest in Indian Politics. ::hitwall:

My Aunt is head of BJP Mahila Morcha in Delhi, last year, I joined it to support NaMo. However, lot of things have changed and I decided to relinquish my membership from BJP....

You and Prometheus too are eggplant on Tray. Future, AAP leaders. #Aaptards. :enjoy:
So only title left is that of commie. Have you received it from anyone ?
You are right about me (eggplant on Tray). I have voted five times in my life in different type of political elections (from local bodies to Lok sabha elections) & Every single time I voted for different party :D

So only title left is that of commie. Have you received it from anyone ?
You are right about me (eggplant on Tray). I have voted five times in my life in different type of political elections (from local bodies to Lok sabha elections) & Every single time I voted for different party :D

This is the only title, I haven't earned yet. :sick:

When it comes to state elections, one should vote for the local candidate who can work for the Constituency, not on line of Party. This is what I believe.

Bai, AAP Join kar ley, kafi note chappan nu milloo. :D

This is the only title, I haven't earned yet. :sick:

When it comes to state elections, one should vote for the local candidate who can work for the Constituency, not on line of Party. This is what I believe.

Bai, AAP Join kar ley, kafi note chappan nu milloo. :D
Jehde note mere kol c oh tan Sukha Amli (Sukhbir Badal):hang2: kha geya. I suffered some loss in business due to ongoing recession in Punjab.:hitwall:
AAP join nahin kiti but aapne sare friends nu karva diti :partay:

Jehde note mere kol c oh tan Sukha Amli (Sukhbir Badal):hang2: kha geya. I suffered some loss in business due to ongoing recession in Punjab.:hitwall:
AAP join nahin kiti but aapne sare friends nu karva diti :partay:

Bai, paisa haat di mael hai, phir aa Jana.Eh Badal Kanjra nu Punjab toh Kaddo. :pissed:

Bai, paisa haat di mael hai, phir aa Jana.Eh Badal Kanjra nu Punjab toh Kaddo. :pissed:
Few months ago a girl student told me that 'sade college dian kudiyan nu +2 de result da ena wait ni hunda jina Badal de bhog da wait hai' :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom