What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I still dont understand whts the fuss about this ??? so what RSS started missionary work ??? doesnot Muslim and christians do the same???

on Banning issues .........Punjab govt is thinking of Banning RSS and afiliated organisations from the state .....as a Akali .........I am in favor of banning RSS:partay:

lord feku in Punjab ............empty chairs greets him

First its in night and its not USA its India (I think u can understand what i am trying to say here)
Second i agree not that much crowd but still 100 time more than Kujliwal's :lol:
Check this one from same Amritsar

10441028_850843791605046_6778776693103568754_n.jpg

7,000 teachers not paid for 7 months

hell yeah .................Good governance in progress ........7000 teachers not paid for last 7 months @Sidak

Who elected Badal Sarkar for the second time? :lol: Jaise log waisa leader. :D

First its in night and its not USA its India (I think u can understand what i am trying to say here)
Second i agree not that much crowd but still 100 time more than Kujliwal's :lol:
Check this one from same Amritsar

Punjab dont do Bhakti of some feku:-)

View attachment 164033

Who elected Badal Sarkar for the second time? :lol: Jaise log waisa leader. :D

Bhakts elected them..............and as u can see here many Bhakts here trying for them to get 3rd term:partay: (yes i am pointing towards u)

ok....i just saw something hilarious:bunny::bunny: on tv ............media asked couple of BJP MLA from MP about "Kailash" getting nobel prize ................there response was "YEAH , Kailash ji is leader of our party and cabinet minister in MP govt .......they have done wonderful work in Indore .......so they have got Nobel Prize "

when asked does he got Nobel prize because of BJP govt in Center and state ??? reply " I can assure u that Kailash ji got Nobel Prize because of his work done in Indore and BJP govt has nothing do to with it"

:bunny: Stop electing stupid people

Thats what u get when u vote in the name of a single person ..............stupid people gets elected in his name........bolo namo namo

He was the best alternative at that time & also presently by far I still have faith in him & his inner circle

Bhakts elected them..............and as u can see here many Bhakts here trying for them to get 3rd term:partay: (yes i am pointing towards u)

Maby of us in the BJP don't like these Akalis to

I would prefer Congress over AAP in Punjab. The Pic which @Jaat Rock posted in previous page of Kejriwal's visit to US. Those who organized it are Anti-Indian & Pro Pakistani Khalistani Supporters. Therefore, no support for AAP the Anti-National Party. :D

He was the best alternative at that time & also presently by far I still have faith in him & his inner circle

Maby of us in the BJP don't like these Akalis to

ok theek hai ..............then u like ANIL JOSHI and company ???

I would prefer Congress over AAP in Punjab. The Pic which @Jaat Rock posted in previous page of Kejriwal's visit to US. Those who organized it are Anti-Indian & Pro Pakistani Khalistani Supporters. Therefore, no support for AAP the Anti-National Party. :D

u are anti-Punjab ............dont talk with me again blind bhakt:angry:

With this RSS remark he just lost a lot of voters & WTH is wrong with the BJP they should be focusing on improving the economy & Education but instead they are generating useless controversies

BJP has to do something to stop these fanatics from opening there mouth. These controversies are nullifying the good work which Modi Sarkar is doing. Ex:Hindus are converted to Islam and Christianity, no one utter single word, but when vise-versa, desh ka secularism toot jata hai.BJP should be careful with these things. :tdown:

Koi Modi Bhagat Bolta hai, Koi Anti Punjab, Koi Khalistani TERRORIST - I'm confused now. :D

Make your Family Member fight on AAP's ticket, i'll support them. Not AAP. :D They lost respect, when they ran from Delhi! :angry:

CM Jitan Ram Manjhi calls for raising reservation limit to 80%
Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Thursday called for raising the bar on reservation from present 49.5 per cent to 80 percent for OBCs, SC/STs and other sections of the population.

“The reservation (in government jobs and educational institutions) be hiked to 80 per cent to be in sync with the population benefiting from the incentive,” he told a public meeting during his civic reception at Banshidhar secondary school under Adapur block in Bihar’s east Champaran district.

The number of people (OBCs, SC/STs and other sections) benefitting from reservation system stood at 80 per cent of total population of Bihar, Manjhi said and mooted for reservation limit (at 49.5 per cent) to be raised to 80 percent to meet employment and educational aspirations of the
beneficiaries.

The Chief Minister, who himself hails from a Mahadalit Mushar caste, said he would work for building a consensus on the issue with like-minded parties and, if needed, may launch an agitation to press for the reservation bar to be raised to 80 per cent.

Manjhi said he has taken upon himself to build a consensus on the issue with like minded parties and spearhead a stir in this regard, if required.

He urged lawmakers of different parties to demand for raising reservation limit in the current winter session of Parliament.

Manjhi alleged the NDA government was discriminating against Bihar and claimed the state plan size as well as funds under the MNREGA, IAY and BRGF have been slashed considerably to derail development and welfare activities in the state.

- See more at: CM Jitan Ram Manjhi calls for raising reservation limit to 80% | The Indian Express

@ranjeet @Sidak @levina @SarthakGanguly @Skull and Bones

Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Thursday called for raising the bar on reservation from present 49.5 per cent to 80 percent for OBCs, SC/STs and other sections of the population.

“The reservation (in government jobs and educational institutions) be hiked to 80 per cent to be in sync with the population benefiting from the incentive,” he told a public meeting during his civic reception at Banshidhar secondary school under Adapur block in Bihar’s east Champaran district.

The number of people (OBCs, SC/STs and other sections) benefitting from reservation system stood at 80 per cent of total population of Bihar, Manjhi said and mooted for reservation limit (at 49.5 per cent) to be raised to 80 percent to meet employment and educational aspirations of the
beneficiaries.

The Chief Minister, who himself hails from a Mahadalit Mushar caste, said he would work for building a consensus on the issue with like-minded parties and, if needed, may launch an agitation to press for the reservation bar to be raised to 80 per cent.

Manjhi said he has taken upon himself to build a consensus on the issue with like minded parties and spearhead a stir in this regard, if required.

He urged lawmakers of different parties to demand for raising reservation limit in the current winter session of Parliament.

Manjhi alleged the NDA government was discriminating against Bihar and claimed the state plan size as well as funds under the MNREGA, IAY and BRGF have been slashed considerably to derail development and welfare activities in the state.

- See more at: CM Jitan Ram Manjhi calls for raising reservation limit to 80% | The Indian Express

Play Boy, jab bhi mooh kholta hai, zehar hi ugalta hai. :omghaha:

beneficiaries.

Linning up for my certificate tomorrow morning.

BJP has to do something to stop these fanatics from opening there mouth. These controversies are nullifying the good work which Modi Sarkar is doing. Ex:Hindus are converted to Islam and Christianity, no one utter single word, but when vise-versa, desh ka secularism toot jata hai.BJP should be careful with these things. :tdown:

That doesn't matter
Across the Himalayas we have a country which is working day & night & with each passing day they are leaving us behind to eat dust.This govt needs to get its act together & fix the country ASAP
the more we delay the more we will get left behind
Fortunately I still think Modi & Co are still trying to pass reforms
Waise bhi @he-man ke post padh kar depression Mein Chala Jataa hu

ok theek hai ..............then u like ANIL JOSHI and company ???

I don't know much about Punjab politics but I will support any one who will Solve the drug problem & diversify Punjabi Economy

That doesn't matter
Across the Himalayas we have a country which is working day & night & with each passing day they are leaving us behind to eat dust.This govt needs to get its act together & fix the country ASAP
the more we delay the more we will get left behind
Fortunately I still think Modi & Co are still trying to pass reforms
Waise bhi @he-man ke post padh kar depression Mein Chala Jataa hu

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

@SarthakGanguly
@ranjeet
@levina

Mujhe bhi OBC wala banvana hi padega lagta hai :D

I think sc/st is far better,,,more benefits:pleasantry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom