What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:o::o::o::o:

so how many agrees with BJP MP that Godse was a nationalist like Gandhi ???

I don't & why the Fook they are starting these useless controversies perhaps they are trying to distract people's attention away so they can take some more HARD steps like Disinvestment & stuff like that

What can we say, some people are into weird cr@p

Delhi ko bachane Secularism ke messiah aa gaye ...
Will it be in AAP's manifesto?

@Prometheus @he-man @Sidak @Jaat Rock

This dream will remain dream, as they are not going to win in Delhi. :D

Dubai isne yahi keh keh kar beekh mangi hai saale ne :sick:

Tau, abhi US bheek Mangney gaya tha. Delhi may these scums are calling people and asking for chanda. :lol:

This dream will remain dream, as they are not going to win in Delhi. :D

Tau, abhi US bheek Mangney gaya tha. Delhi may these scums are calling people and asking for chanda. :lol:

With this RSS remark he just lost a lot of voters & WTH is wrong with the BJP they should be focusing on improving the economy & Education but instead they are generating useless controversies

ok....i just saw something hilarious:bunny::bunny: on tv ............media asked couple of BJP MLA from MP about "Kailash" getting nobel prize ................there response was "YEAH , Kailash ji is leader of our party and cabinet minister in MP govt .......they have done wonderful work in Indore .......so they have got Nobel Prize "

when asked does he got Nobel prize because of BJP govt in Center and state ??? reply " I can assure u that Kailash ji got Nobel Prize because of his work done in Indore and BJP govt has nothing do to with it"

:bunny: Stop electing stupid people

With this RSS remark he just lost a lot of voters & WTH is wrong with the BJP they should be focusing on improving the economy & Education but instead they are generating useless controversies

Thats what u get when u vote in the name of a single person ..............stupid people gets elected in his name........bolo namo namo

USA me Kujli :lol:
10845985_10152968326201081_936477064664951789_n.jpg

What can we say, some people are into weird cr@p

Delhi ko bachane Secularism ke messiah aa gaye ...
Will it be in AAP's manifesto?

@Prometheus @he-man @Sidak @Jaat Rock

I still dont understand whts the fuss about this ??? so what RSS started missionary work ??? doesnot Muslim and christians do the same???

on Banning issues .........Punjab govt is thinking of Banning RSS and afiliated organisations from the state .....as a Akali .........I am in favor of banning RSS:partay:

lord feku in Punjab ............empty chairs greets him

I still dont understand whts the fuss about this ??? so what RSS started missionary work ??? doesnot Muslim and christians do the same???

on Banning issues .........Punjab govt is thinking of Banning RSS and afiliated organisations from the state .....as a Akali .........I am in favor of banning RSS:partay:
Lol I knew it you would support it :pissed:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom