What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi won most votes in TIME poll and not even shortlisted.

This is messed up.

guys i have one doubt..west bengal witnessed 81% voting in 2014 general elections. It's huge considering the size of state. Does west bengal always witness such huge turnout or this elections was exception. And what is the reason BJP could not win seats there.

guys i have one doubt..west bengal witnessed 81% voting in 2014 general elections. It's huge considering the size of state. Does west bengal always witness such huge turnout or this elections was exception. And what is the reason BJP could not win seats there.
West bengal has a history of high voting percentage from last few decades. For example in 2006 assembly elections it also witnessed electoral turnout of 81.92%. People of West Bengal are more politically conscious than most parts of India.
Since independence people of West Bengal are mostly left oriented. The Left Front had been ruling the state of West Bengal for three decades till 2011, the world's longest-running democratically-elected Communist government. That is why BJP (right wing party) is facing problems to get established in WB.

West bengal has a history of high voting percentage from last few decades. For example in 2006 assembly elections it also witnessed electoral turnout of 81.92%. People of West Bengal are more politically conscious than most parts of India.
Since independence people of West Bengal are mostly left oriented. The Left Front had been ruling the state of West Bengal for three decades till 2011, the world's longest-running democratically-elected Communist government. That is why BJP (right wing party) is facing problems to get established in WB.
what about vote fraud. is it true that people are intimidated by party supporters or what about some people voting for more than one time..i met an old guy at railway station and he told me that sometimes party karyakartas vote more than one time..i hope it's not true

what about vote fraud. is it true that people are intimidated by party supporters or what about some people voting for more than one time..i met an old guy at railway station and he told me that sometimes party karyakartas vote more than one time..i hope it's not true
Vote frauds happen in every part of our country but in very little range. For example there were also rumours of frauds in Varanasi.
Our Election Commission follows very strict standards during Lok Sabha elections. Nowdays it is very difficult to execute frauds during election process.

ranjeet tell me one thing .....If a sikh dont shares the same views as some BJP fan boy ......does that make him a Khalistani or anti national???.
If not , then why BJP fans boys keep on doing that to every Punjabi sikh who says he is against BJP ???? Is this a start of extremism in India ?? similar things happened in Pakistan .

It is Part of it. Few days back two Hindu Fanatic's told me I'm the Khalistani Terrorist. :cray:

Back
Top Bottom