What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Politics make some strange bed fellows, although AAP hasn't reacted to this offer as of yet but it would be interesting to see what they have to say.

ranjeet tell me one thing .....If a sikh dont shares the same views as some BJP fan boy ......does that make him a Khalistani or anti national???.
If not , then why BJP fans boys keep on doing that to every Punjabi sikh who says he is against BJP ???? Is this a start of extremism in India ?? similar things happened in Pakistan .

ranjeet tell me one thing .....If a sikh dont shares the same views as some BJP fan boy ......does that make him a Khalistani or anti national???.
Since when did we become like our neighbours to the West?
We dont brand others as anti-nationals and all.

Maybe your opposition to SAD and BJP should be communicated more and more to these parties so that they change their behaviour in Punjab. Ultimately the idea is that Punjab should become a better place - regardless of who is in power.

If not , then why BJP fans boys keep on doing that to every Punjabi sikh who says he is against BJP ???? Is this a start of extremism in India ?? similar things happened in Pakistan .
Who told you what? Why are you always so hurt? :D

No one has a right to pass the certificate of who is national or anti national. Period but I agree BJP guys take it a bit too far and it's a growing concern. But the political discourse has sunk so low in the last couple of years, where we saw political leaders be it anyone Modi, RaGa, Soniya, or top honchos of other political parties taunts each other with silly nicknames. If political leaders set the bar so low while addressing each other their supporters will sink it to the rock bottom.
We are a democratic nation and opposing views must be respected without resorting to name calling or calling them anti national or any other name. I have raised my concerns out here whenever I saw that happening and will keep doing it.

B4ZRHqCCMAAvpVC[3].jpg

You won't really understand that until you face it yourself... Jispe beet ti hai usko hee pataa chalta hai :cray:

But after sometime most tend to ignore these fags as I do... :azn:

I put a fear in such stupid bhakts...........

Back
Top Bottom