What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Arvind Kejriwal's Columbia univeristy show didnt turn out the way he wanted :p:

Casey Tolan@caseytolanFollow

The audience here at @Columbia is divided over @ArvindKejriwal—some applaud loudly, others applaud questioner who says ppl lost faith in him

5:20 PM - 7 Dec 2014

Q. Why do you think @narendramodi is not a good choice for India? *Applause* @ArvindKejriwal: "I can sense the Modi supporters..."

5:29 PM - 7 Dec 2014

Arvind Kejriwal speaks at Columbia University (with images, tweets) · caseytolan · Storify

I was thought by my Parents respect the Country where you live and eat, never foul mouth about it. Let me leave India, I goona bash you Evil Yindoos. :devil:

Arvind Kejriwal's Columbia univeristy show didnt turn out the way he wanted :p:

The audience here at @Columbia is divided over @ArvindKejriwal—some applaud loudly, others applaud questioner who says ppl lost faith in him

5:20 PM - 7 Dec 2014

Q. Why do you think @narendramodi is not a good choice for India? *Applause* @ArvindKejriwal: "I can sense the Modi supporters..."

5:29 PM - 7 Dec 2014

Arvind Kejriwal speaks at Columbia University (with images, tweets) · caseytolan · Storify

Err - Paid Event bhi Flop. :sick: Adani Ambani Kay supporter's waha bhi poonchgay to cheer for Modi. :D

I was thought by my Parents respect the Country where you live and eat, never foul mouth about it. Let me leave India, I goona bash you Evil Yindoos. :devil:

To Shuru :mad:

dreamfall-warrior-wallpapers_2832_1600.jpg

But u are a Modi Fan:what::what: ....how come u be a Khalistani?

As per those two Fanatic's Sikhs are Hindu. I didn't agree with them. Once labeled Guru Nanak Dev Ji - Dog and Snake & other one gave me certificate of Khalistani Terrorist. :enjoy:

Oh come on now at least they aren't watching p*rn no more.
OK but inko dekhne ke liye Priyanka Gandhi hi mili thi :bad:. Agar kisi Priyanka ko dekhna hi tha to Priyanka Chopra ki pic dekh lete. :smitten:
I told you a thousand times. Still India voted for Hindus. Now suffer. :mad:

Oh wait, this is the Karnataka Legislative Assembly. :(
What is problem with Karnataka Legislative Assembly ?:what:

Back
Top Bottom