What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That doesn't matter
Across the Himalayas we have a country which is working day & night & with each passing day they are leaving us behind to eat dust.This govt needs to get its act together & fix the country ASAP
the more we delay the more we will get left behind
Fortunately I still think Modi & Co are still trying to pass reforms
Waise bhi @he-man ke post padh kar depression Mein Chala Jataa hu

I don't know much about Punjab politics but I will support any one who will Solve the drug problem & diversify Punjabi Economy
govt. is doing pretty well..just wait for couple of years, result will be seen on ground. Besides government, we Indians have to ensure that we do our job properly.

CM Jitan Ram Manjhi calls for raising reservation limit to 80%
Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Thursday called for raising the bar on reservation from present 49.5 per cent to 80 percent for OBCs, SC/STs and other sections of the population.

“The reservation (in government jobs and educational institutions) be hiked to 80 per cent to be in sync with the population benefiting from the incentive,” he told a public meeting during his civic reception at Banshidhar secondary school under Adapur block in Bihar’s east Champaran district.

The number of people (OBCs, SC/STs and other sections) benefitting from reservation system stood at 80 per cent of total population of Bihar, Manjhi said and mooted for reservation limit (at 49.5 per cent) to be raised to 80 percent to meet employment and educational aspirations of the
beneficiaries.

The Chief Minister, who himself hails from a Mahadalit Mushar caste, said he would work for building a consensus on the issue with like-minded parties and, if needed, may launch an agitation to press for the reservation bar to be raised to 80 per cent.

Manjhi said he has taken upon himself to build a consensus on the issue with like minded parties and spearhead a stir in this regard, if required.

He urged lawmakers of different parties to demand for raising reservation limit in the current winter session of Parliament.

Manjhi alleged the NDA government was discriminating against Bihar and claimed the state plan size as well as funds under the MNREGA, IAY and BRGF have been slashed considerably to derail development and welfare activities in the state.

- See more at: CM Jitan Ram Manjhi calls for raising reservation limit to 80% | The Indian Express

@ranjeet @Sidak @levina @SarthakGanguly @Skull and Bones

This man's gone nuts!!
All such caste based reservations should be allowed instead reservations should be put in place for those who're financially backward class.
This is one strong why I hate politics!!
Instead of uniting the nation they split and slice it. :(

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

@SarthakGanguly
@ranjeet
@levina

I think sc/st is far better,,,more benefits:pleasantry:
Uss ki Kya galati hai??
aap ka posts padh Kar toh any sane person would go insane. :P

I think sc/st is far better,,,more benefits:pleasantry:
OBC easily ban jata hai bhai... SC/ST ke liye jugaad karna padega :D

This man's gone nuts!!
All such caste based reservations should be allowed instead reservations should be put in place for those who're financially backward class.
Fully Agree :)

This man's gone nuts!!

He is indeed nuts.. He is the same guy who said he refused to help a lady because its upsets the yadav vote bank..

these men use such cheap statements to come into limelight.

Its not about limelight.. He is just a stupid person who sees caste in everything.. He managed to become CM because he is from Maha Dalit community..

no seriously ............RSS is causing communal tensions in Punjab ..............many riots happened because of them in last few years in Punjab
Till now I haven't received answer of this question from RSS followers. I posted this question couple of months age on PDF. One follower admitted that RSS role in indian independence was zero. The question was -
Just give me name of three RSS members who were jailed during British Raj for independence movement & in which case?
Koi Modi Bhagat Bolta hai, Koi Anti Punjab, Koi Khalistani TERRORIST - I'm confused now. :D

Make your Family Member fight on AAP's ticket, i'll support them. Not AAP. :D They lost respect, when they ran from Delhi! :angry:
We don't take help of RSS members :haha: :D

Its not about limelight.. He is just a stupid person who sees caste in everything.. He managed to become CM because he is from Maha Dalit community..
Then I would say that it's men like him who bring bad name to his community.

That doesn't matter
Across the Himalayas we have a country which is working day & night & with each passing day they are leaving us behind to eat dust.This govt needs to get its act together & fix the country ASAP
the more we delay the more we will get left behind
Fortunately I still think Modi & Co are still trying to pass reforms
Waise bhi @he-man ke post padh kar depression Mein Chala Jataa hu

I don't know much about Punjab politics but I will support any one who will Solve the drug problem & diversify Punjabi Economy

who will solve drug problem??? bjp??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom