What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

U don't read newspapers enough it seems or started doing this only from may 2014 only it seems.
Bjp has good points and bad points just like all other political parties.

Media is paid by both bjp and other parties.And its better to be a pseudo secularist and benign than join bajrang dal and become a hardcore nationalist cum trouble maker.

I started watching Indian News & following Politics fews month's before General Elections. I never used to post in such thread's. Where I mentioned about joining BJP, I mentioned the reason why I started Posting. :-) My perception about Media formed since, I started following it, until Media mends its way. It's not gonna change & on Pesudo Secularism is since, I started living in Mother India. :toast_sign:

Further, unlike you; for me being a Pesudo Secular and Hardcore Nationalist Scum is both Trouble Maker. Hence, I bash both.:p:

People can form Perception about me and give Tags. I'm not bothered about them the reason is, I'm cleared about my Consensus. 8-)

I appreciate what is good for India and Criticise what I feel is bad for India ex: Paid Media and Pesudo Secularism. If thinking of betterment of India earns me Certificate of Hypocrite, Khalistani Terrorist, Sanghi or any other. I'm going to carry it with PRIDE. :cheers:

I started watching Indian News & following Politics fews month's before General Elections. I never used to post in such thread's. Where I mentioned about joining BJP, I mentioned the reason why I started Posting. :-) My perception about Media formed since, I started following it, until Media mends its way. It's not gonna change & on Pesudo Secularism is since, I started living in Mother India. :toast_sign:

Further, unlike you; for me being a Pesudo Secular and Hardcore Nationalist Scum is both Trouble Maker. Hence, I bash both.:p:

People can form Perception about me and give Tags. I'm not bothered about them the reason is, I'm cleared about my Consensus. I appreciate what is good for India and Criticise what I feel is bad for India ex: Paid Media and Secularism. If thinking of betterment of India earns me Certificate of Hypocrite, Khalistani Terrorist, Sanghi or any other. I'm going to carry it with PRIDE. :cheers:

Yes,,people like me are probably paid too by people who want to break up india.
We will ensure we subjugate the hindus with our nefarious agenda.

Meanwhile in UP

Taj Mahal is an ancient Hindu temple, reiterates BJP’s Laxmi Kant Bajpai
BJP Lawmaker Sakshi Maharaj Calls Gandhi Assassin Nathuram Godse A 'Patriot', Then Retracts
Myths made reality, bizarre claims made for ancient India's achievements - Hindustan Times
BJP's latest gem: Science will always be dwarfed by astrology, says MP Pokhriyal
If Agra 'ghar vapasi' is wrong, can one defend Muslim, evangelical conversions? - Firstpost

Definitely paid sickular and anti national media at work here:coffee:

I can't see the Video from Phone. All most all the Rules in India are in Favour of Female's. It's true many exploits it to there favour. I agree with what Ranjeet and He-man said in this thread. Further, I ain't know what's there in the Video, let me see & would comment later. :D :enjoy:

24 Horus a day! :toast_sign:

I criticised Ramzade or Haramzade comment. The Sadhvi, apologised on it. Still, she's been bashed for it. Omar Abudlllah said those who visits Modi's rally are Badtards. I am yet to here the word from Paid Media and Secular Political Parties on it. If Hindu makes such comment or converts other than only Paid Media and Seculars have problem when vise-versa it's 100% apt. :o: Wash ray Secularism.:toast_sign:
Well he is media's darling there is nothing wrong he can do.

Ya ya, it's people like me who wants to break India. That is why I was given the Certificate of the Khalistani Terrorist by Sanghi & Hindutva Fantics of PDF. :cheers:

I've condemned all such acts of BJP Leader's in Harshest Words, only this very Forum.:toast_sign:

Like you said BJP as a Political Party has good points and bad points, same applies to Media. However, the problem arries when it comes to this:

When a Muslim Techie is Killed by Hindu. The Criminal & deceased Person's Name and Religion is Mentioned by Media.

When the Shiv Sena's Politican makes a Muslim Eats Chapati (I condemn what he did) while Ramzan. The Media and Pesudo Seculars go bezerk - Ek Rozedar @Bhai Zakir Ka Roza tudva diya. This small incident becomes the matter of National Debate for days.

However, when people of Muslim Community while Observing Rozas Kills Three Sikh's & burnt there Houses and Shops report's the Incident as People of one Community killed People of Other Community. No National Debate on it.:woot:

BJP MP makes Ramjade & Haram Zade Comment, it becomes Topic of National Debate & when Omar Abdullah Calls people voting

BJP as Bastards, it doesn't.: lol:

A Bomb Explodes at office of Political Party in India and it doesn't even become Headlines & no National Debate on it? :o:

I can go on and on with the above examples, it's a never ending List. :coffee:

Also, I can mentioned number of similar or even worst comments, made by membets of the Champions of Indian Seculars Parties, it's of no use, as you've made your Mind I am a Sanghi and a Hypocrite.:bunny: :rofl:

Ya ya, it's people like me who wants to break India. I've condemned all such acts of BJP Leader's in Harshest Words, only this very Forum.:toast_sign:

Like you said BJP as a Political Party has good points and bad points, same applies to Media. However, the problem arries when it comes to this:

When a Muslim Techie is Killed by Hindu. The Criminal & deceased Person's Name and Religion is Mentioned by Media.

When the Shiv Sena's Politican makes a Muslim Eats Chapati (I condemn what he did) while Ramzan. The Media and Pesudo Seculars go bezerk - Ek Rozedar @Bhai Zakir Ka Roza tudva diya. This small incident becomes the matter of National Debate for days.

However, when people of Muslim Community while Observing Rozas Kills Three Sikh's & burnt there Houses and Shops report's the Incident as People of one Community killed People of Other Community. No National Debate on it.:woot:

BJP MP makes Ramjade & Haram Zade Comment, it becomes Topic of National Debate & when Omar Abdullah Calls people voting

A Bomb Explodes at office of Political Party in India and it doesn't even become Headlines & no National Debate on it? :o:

Also, I can mentioned number of similar or even worst comments, made by membets of the Champions of Indian Seculars Parties, it's of no use, as you've made your Mind I am a Sanghi and a Hypocrite.:bunny: :rofl:

Typical sanghi rant.

All the topics were in news contrary to ur baseless and juvenile claims.And if u want to compete with those people whom u are quoting like omar abdullah then

Stop saying that u are tolerant,,have guts to say that u like the sanghi ideology on godse and akhand bharat and that u have no problem with reconversions.

Ya ya, it's people like me who wants to break India. That is why I was given Certificate of Khalistani Terrorist by Sanghi & Hindutva Fantics of PDF. :cheers:

I've condemned all such acts of BJP Leader's in Harshest Words, only this very Forum.:toast_sign:

Why you getting trolled this early in the day?

They don't have any sources in the government or discuss something meaning, nowadays there is no difference between following Big boss or any of these news channels.

Really,,goswami has gone berserk with stupid coverage on taj mehal,rape and sakshi maharaj.
I mean there are far more important things to discuss.

Not 1 program on economy /defence/education??
Stupid jnu passouts.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

He wants to trump me in trolling:coffee:
I wish him luck:rofl:

Typical sanghi rant.

All the topics were in news contrary to ur baseless and juvenile claims.And if u want to compete with those people whom u are quoting like omar abdullah then

Stop saying that u are tolerant,,have guts to say that u like the sanghi ideology on godse and akhand bharat and that u have no problem with reconversions.

Typical Denial of Secular. :lol: My claims are neither Baseless, nor Juvenile. Just the bitter truth, Mr. Denalist. :sarcastic:

It's better to get trolled by Sardarji early in the morning than debating with....:sarcastic: :lol:

Really,,goswami has gone berserk with stupid coverage on taj mehal,rape and sakshi maharaj.
I mean there are far more important things to discuss.

Not 1 program on economy /defence/education??
Stupid jnu passouts.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

He wants to trump me in trolling:coffee:
I wish him luck:rofl:
Roti Pani ka vi jugad karna hai 22. who cares about economy/defence/ education when politicians are bickering at petty issues instead of working on things that matter.

Typical Denial of Secular. :lol: My claims are neither Baseless, nor Juvenile. Just the bitter truth, Mr. Denalist. :sarcastic:

My negatives themselves speak about who loves india more.I have been scarred on battle here, nakli russian punjabi:rofl:
U do not even have 1:o::o::o:.

Typical civilian talking with a war veteran:sarcastic:

My negatives themselves speak about who loves india more.I have been scarred on battle here, nakli russian punjabi:rofl:
U do not even have 1:o::o::o:.

Typical civilian talking with a war veteran:sarcastic:

I wasn't born in Punjab, so not technically Punjabi. However, I am better than the Druggist, the #1 Punjabi's of Punjab. :lol:

I had two negative ratings, got them reviewed recently and they were Nullified. :bunny:

The Certificates of The Khalistani Terrorist, Modi Bhakat, Sanghi Fanatic, Hypocrite, speaks for my Love for India. :toast_sign: I'm carrying them with Pride and waiting to earn Naxalite and Moaist Certificate in near future. :omghaha:

I wasn't born in Punjab, so not technically Punjabi. However, I am better than the Druggist, the #1 Punjabi's of Punjab. :lol:

I had two negative ratings, got them reviewed recently and they were Nullified. :bunny:

The Certificates of The Khalistani Terrorist, Modi Bhakat, Sanghi Fanatic, Hypocrite, speaks for my Love for India. :toast_sign: I'm carrying them with Pride and waiting to earn Naxalite and Moaist Certificate in near future. :omghaha:

U are just a clerk with no war experience:P
That too a phoren one:bunny:

Nakli,banauti,jaali maal:azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom