What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Sidak @ranjeet ............am i allowed call this lad as BJPtard or fekutard or bhakt???? .............i guess we agreed to stop using these terms here ...............I leave u guys to answer this kid here...........
He is just a over enthusiastic adolescent. Don't take him seriously.....
Anyways..... you have any idea why AAP is not electing local level leadership in Punjab ?
Why are they showing no interest to contest forthcoming local bodies elections?

hhhmmmm.........when a badal crosses from any city from Punjab .......u shall witness the real mess.............whole city is forced into curfew and roads are blocked for everyone (even highways ) for many kms around them........

and Badal sir , just comes with 2000 policemen as his security guards ..............now imagine the real choas mate that we witness in Punjab on daily basis

I repeat again.............there is nothing in this world u can say about AAP ...that will make BJP/Akalis in punjab look good..........AAP will still look like saint in front of them.

good luck

I think Badal never resorted to threatrics and claimed he represents aam admi like AK

@Sidak @ranjeet ............am i allowed call this lad as BJPtard or fekutard or bhakt???? .............i guess we agreed to stop using these terms here ...............I leave u guys to answer this kid here...........
lol as long as it's friendly banter and things doesn't turn ugly I am all for it, but Bhakts do have short temper and take things wrong way.

He is just a over enthusiastic adolescent. Don't take him seriously.....
Anyways..... you have any idea why AAP is not electing local level leadership in Punjab ?
Why are they showing no interest to contest forthcoming local bodies elections?

As per Chotepur sir , he has done most of their work in making basic organisation structure in Punjab ........he is focusing on 2017 ......selecting candidates well in advance........many people has been appointed as head of assembly areas ....now those people have to elect people in ward levels ......He cant interfear at ward level ....thats the work of assembly organisational group to make.

we all know Akalis are going to sweep MC elections

You are the same person who claimed you always voted for Akali :lol:

But when it comes to BJP, you turn AAP. So what is your game plan ?
They have tried Congress/Akali-BJP government but still mess in Punjab is not being addressed by either of two. People in AAP Punjab unit are honest and want to bring some change, so nothing wrong in trying them out if they can bring about this change. And let's not get our political differences get better of ourselves, friendly banters are fine but down right insulting/personal posts. A friendly request.

I think Badal never resorted to threatrics and claimed he represents aam admi like AK

just search "RAJ NAHI SEWA" ............and check how much tax payers money he wasted on this slogan

They have tried Congress/Akali-BJP government but still mess in Punjab is not being addressed by either of two. People in AAP Punjab unit are honest and want to bring some change, so nothing wrong in trying them out if they can bring about this change. And let's not get our political differences get better of ourselves, friendly banters are fine but down right insulting/personal posts. A friendly request.

good news mate ..............Punjab Govt Banned "ABP sanjha " news channel even before its launching:partay:

they only want Propaganda Tele Channel ( PTC NEWS) in punjab which they own .

u can never afford news against Badals coming on TV .......................Good governance:bunny::bunny:

You are the same person who claimed you always voted for Akali :lol:

But when it comes to BJP, you turn AAP. So what is your game plan ?

Plan is BJP/Akali/ Congress Free Punjab .....Sukhi Punjab

As per Chotepur sir , he has done most of their work in making basic organisation structure in Punjab ........he is focusing on 2017 ......selecting candidates well in advance........many people has been appointed as head of assembly areas ....now those people have to elect people in ward levels ......He cant interfear at ward level ....thats the work of assembly organisational group to make.

we all know Akalis are going to sweep MC elections
I know they are spliting wards according to their vote bank structure. But things will be interesting this time as BJP candidates are interfering in their areas & they are also doing same in their areas.

Bai, I use it for friendly Banter. I've made my views clear about AAP Punjab . You have all the right to Support it & I to critize them, as they failed in Delhi. :D

Last edited:
just search "RAJ NAHI SEWA" ............and check how much tax payers money he wasted on this slogan

good news mate ..............Punjab Govt Banned "ABP sanjha " news channel even before its launching:partay:

they only want Propaganda Tele Channel ( PTC NEWS) in punjab which they own .

u can never afford news against Badals coming on TV .......................Good governance:bunny::bunny:

lol they are slipping quite fast.

I though the idea was to emigrate to Kanada and leave sukhi punjab where everybody uses aircrafts to travel :P

Why not seek a BJP Akali split and vote for BJP :azn:

I have no love for the Akalis, but to put the sins of Akali sikh fanatics at the door steps of BJP punjab is what raises my heckles.

If Punjab was to vote BJP, I am certain Modi will clean up Punjab BJP they way he did with Maharashtra BJP and hopefully with Haryana BJP.

lol..........as far i know .......almost everyone in Punjab has taken a flight in their life time ..............so whole flyers are in punjab only ??? all airports in rest of India just stay vacant????

poor logic mate ..............love for Modi and blind hatred for anyone against him has turned peoples brain a cup of pie
Bhai itni bhi naa fek "almost everyone in Punjab has taken flight in their lifetime" :lol: I will not even agree on 10%
@Sidak @ranjeet do you guys agree with Prometheus on this statement ??

Back
Top Bottom