What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhai itni bhi naa fek "almost everyone in Punjab has taken flight in their lifetime" :lol: I will not even agree on 10%
@Sidak @ranjeet do you guys agree with Prometheus on this statement ??
Not all but nowdays 3 out 4 Punjabi youth takes flight in different sense. They enjoy flight after taking some dose of drugs & their brain takes off :crazy_pilot::hang2:

Now, do you want me to start again and tell who Haryanvis are? :rofl:
Don't start your rona dona again please :lol:
Not all but nowdays 3 out 4 Punjabi youth takes flight in different sense. They enjoy flight after taking some dose of drugs & their brain takes off :crazy_pilot::hang2:
Yupe I can agree on that 3 out 4 Punjabi youth is addicted to drugs but i think Chandigarh has surprisingly less drug addicts than other area of Punjab

Don't start your rona dona again please :lol:

Yupe I can agree on that 3 out 4 Punjabi youth is addicted to drugs but i think Chandigarh has surprisingly less drug addicts than other area of Punjab
May be but I think in Chandigarh good number of girls are also addicted. In other areas of Punjab boys are mainly addicted.

True here Girls do this kind of activities in large number

This what I was telling @Prometheus that at my office, female out number, males in Smoking. Further, go to any known Disc in Delhi or Gurgaon, you'll find Girls and Boys - Boozing, Smoking and doing drugs in same proportion. It's a menance for entire Country, not only Punjab. :(

I though the idea was to emigrate to Kanada and leave sukhi punjab where everybody uses aircrafts to travel :P

Why not seek a BJP Akali split and vote for BJP :azn:

I have no love for the Akalis, but to put the sins of Akali sikh fanatics at the door steps of BJP punjab is what raises my heckles.

If Punjab was to vote BJP, I am certain Modi will clean up Punjab BJP they way he did with Maharashtra BJP and hopefully with Haryana BJP.

search Anil joshi ..................and then tell how saint BJP Punjab unit is.

shhhoooo....bhakt ............a BJPTARD will never leave his Feku Bhakti

tell u a story ..........once upon a time there was a feku bhakt @jha ...........who asked me to STFU because Arun Jaitley neh seat nikal le hai...........while I was saying he made a mistake coming to punjab because Punjabis dont do feku Bhakti.....he will lose badly.................

now where is mr @jha and his feku knowledge of Punjabi condition:partay:

and now looks like u are becoming another expert on Punjab....

go do NAMO NAMO

"WE WILL BRING BLACK MONEY BACK IN 150 DAYS" ............enough said:bunny::bunny::bunny:

@jha , Your take on coming together of Janta Parivar.

Plan is BJP/Akali/ Congress Free Punjab .....Sukhi Punjab

Even a BJP/Akali/Congress free Punjab would not be sukhi Punjab. I have maintained it all along and stated it many times before that Drug problem of Punjab is cultural, not political.

No one is forcing Punjabis to consume Drugs;they are doing it on their own free will. Junkie Punjab is a product of a culture where getting Drunk/high was always socially acceptable and was considered as having a good time. This is very well demonstrated in popular culture as seen in bollywood movies and pop lyrics like those of Honey singh.

There were no strong moral strictures against imbibing in Punjab, so when Tsunami of cheap and abundant opium originated from Afghanistan; Punjab fell, while rest stood their ground.

Redemption of Punjab lies in becoming socially conservative, not in becoming a Junkie welfare queen, which it would become under License raj-Quota Raj Party, AAP.

Even a BJP/Akali/Congress free Punjab would not be sukhi Punjab. I have maintained it all along and stated it many times before that Drug problem of Punjab is cultural, not political.

No one is forcing Punjabis to consume Drugs;they are doing it on their own free will. Junkie Punjab is a product of a culture where getting Drunk/high was always socially acceptable and was considered as having a good time. This is very well demonstrated in popular culture as seen in bollywood movies and pop lyrics like those of Honey singh.

There were no strong moral strictures against imbibing in Punjab, so when Tsunami of cheap and abundant opium originated from Afghanistan; Punjab fell, while rest stood their ground.

Redemption of Punjab lies in becoming socially conservative, not in becoming a Junkie welfare queen, which it would become under License raj-Quota Raj Party, AAP.
Even the younger lot in Delhi/NCR are getting hooked to drugs even the ones in schools too. This drug problem is needed to be fought on many fronts not just on political level.

BHAKTO ............

Drug racket: Punjab jails minister Phillaur resigns - Hindustan Times

why take risk of crossing border ....................lets "breaking bad" style and cook meth at home ...........:bunny::bunny:

Even the younger lot in Delhi/NCR are getting hooked to drugs even the ones in schools too. This drug problem is needed to be fought on many fronts not just on political level.

did ya know retired employees of PRTC went to high court to get pending pension money from punjab govt???

even after high court order 4 months pension still pending

why do u think punjab has "ONLY" drug problem ???.............whole economy has collasped

if govt cant even pay for salaries and pensions .............do u expect they will do any developmental work>??

I am from Delhi. I know this.

What is happening in Punjab is a large scale version of Delhi. In Delhi too, the problem of drugs is directly linked with breakdown of conventional morality.If you notice, most of Junkies also have multiple sexual partners.

Instead it is a worldwide trend, not just of Delhi. Conservatives , and their children, have low proclivity for Drugs in all civilized societies.

BTW, in Delhi the problem is in control as people have money to pay for rehab.

Last edited:

A totally unnecessary exercise with the potential to sink the career of Nitish to newer depth. No two parties ( except Lalu n Nitish ) operate in same state and no politician commands any following in a state other than his own. So no real change on ground.

With Mulayam and Lalu becoming relatives and Mulayam being the boss of new party, Lalu will have upper hand in Bihar and this has potential to upset the equations in Bihar considering fragile ego of Nitish/Sharad.

10259730_630658380352945_1970075865862530529_n.jpg
A totally unnecessary exercise with the potential to sink the career of Nitish to newer depth. No two parties ( except Lalu n Nitish ) operate in same state and no politician commands any following in a state other than his own. So no real change on ground.

With Mulayam and Lalu becoming relatives and Mulayam being the boss of new party, Lalu will have upper hand in Bihar and this has potential to upset the equations in Bihar considering fragile ego of Nitish/Sharad.

what was the winning margin of Jaitley in amritsar???:partay::partay:

looks like after Punjab .........you have become expert in politics and situation of whole India:toast_sign:

here to cheer u up

BHAKTO ............

Drug racket: Punjab jails minister Phillaur resigns - Hindustan Times

why take risk of crossing border ....................lets "breaking bad" style and cook meth at home ...........:bunny::bunny:

If there is demand for a product, there would be supply for it. Who is peddling drugs is immaterial. The reason that there is a demand is the reason why someone is selling Drugs.

Bringing a License raj party would be good for Punjabis only in a way that finally, Kejariwal could subsidize Afeem in Punjab so that AAM Adami could afford it. He believes in subsidizing everything.

Punjab could break it's addiction only by becoming socially conservative, not by electing license raj party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom