What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Oh! Shut up AAPtard, especially if you do not have intellect to understand simple economics.

If there is demand for a product, there would be supply for it. Who is peddling drugs is immaterial. The reason that there is a demand is the reason why someone is selling Drugs.

Bringing a License raj party would be good for Punjabis only in a way that finally, Kejariwal could subsidize Afeem in Punjab so that AAM Adami could afford it. He believes in subsidizing everything.

and feku Bhakti has started :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

bolo namo namo......................

Feku with 56 inch ka tonnd will help ya all

Oh! Shut up AAPtard, especially if you do not have intellect to understand simple economics.

If there is demand for a product, there would be supply for it. Who is peddling drugs is immaterial. The reason that there is a demand is the reason why someone is selling Drugs.

Bringing a License raj party would be good for Punjabis only in a way that finally, Kejariwal could subsidize Afeem in Punjab so that AAM Adami could afford it. He believes in subsidizing everything.

@waz .... @Oscar ......check out this comment .............is it allowed to use "Oh! Shut up"

@jha , Your take on coming together of Janta Parivar.
Even a BJP/Akali/Congress free Punjab would not be sukhi Punjab. I have maintained it all along and stated it many times before that Drug problem of Punjab is cultural, not political.

No one is forcing Punjabis to consume Drugs;they are doing it on their own free will. Junkie Punjab is a product of a culture where getting Drunk/high was always socially acceptable and was considered as having a good time. This is very well demonstrated in popular culture as seen in bollywood movies and pop lyrics like those of Honey singh.

There were no strong moral strictures against imbibing in Punjab, so when Tsunami of cheap and abundant opium originated from Afghanistan; Punjab fell, while rest stood their ground.

Redemption of Punjab lies in becoming socially conservative, not in becoming a Junkie welfare queen, which it would become under License raj-Quota Raj Party, AAP.

That path is a bit risky, considering the Khalistan insurgency.

A totally unnecessary exercise with the potential to sink the career of Nitish to newer depth. No two parties ( except Lalu n Nitish ) operate in same state and no politician commands any following in a state other than his own. So no real change on ground.

With Mulayam and Lalu becoming relatives and Mulayam being the boss of new party, Lalu will have upper hand in Bihar and this has potential to upset the equations in Bihar considering fragile ego of Nitish/Sharad.

But, if they are able to set aside their egos during election time, they will easily be able to take on BJP in both UP & Bihar.

Ghost of Khalistan is getting resurrected anyway, if AAP wins Punjab. They have a very strong representation of Khalistanis in their rank.

Also being socially conservative does not mean becoming religious per se, but reversing the culture which equates chastity with homosexuality and teetotalism with buzz killer.

All the negative stereotypes against teetotalers in North India , like that of doodh peena, originated from Punjab.

Last edited:
Even the younger lot in Delhi/NCR are getting hooked to drugs even the ones in schools too. This drug problem is needed to be fought on many fronts not just on political level.
Bro forget Delhi school boys from villages smoke and drink a lot in Haryana too..
I know many guys who smoke sulfa and shit a lot and all are under 18...
Large number of case of Sm**k and heroine in our area, one guy died bcoz of high use of smack.

Bro forget Delhi school boys from villages smoke and drink a lot in Haryana too..
I know many guys who smoke sulfa and shit a lot and all are under 18...
Large number of case of Sm**k and heroine in our area, one guy died bcoz of high use of smack.
It's there bro no denying it, but it's not on a huge scale. I hope we don't let our youth slip into it. We need to learn from Punjab and take care of this problem. I too am trying to quit daru but it's so tempting can't help it.

Ghost of Khalistan is getting resurrected anyway, if AAP wins Punjab. They have a very strong representation of Khalistanis in their rank.

Also being socially conservative does not mean becoming religious per se, but reversing the culture which equates chastity with homosexuality and teetotalism with buzz killer.

All the negative stereotypes against teetotalers in North India , like that of doodh peena, originated from Punjab.
There is no Khalistani movement not no more. I would urge you guys to hold this thought, having political difference doesn't means anti national. Punjab does have serious issues and lets not paint these issues with a broad brush.

It's there bro no denying it, but it's not on a huge scale. I hope we don't let our youth slip into it. We need to learn from Punjab and take care of this problem. I too am trying to quit daru but it's so tempting can't help it.
All i know is that its there and increasing rapidly specially in rural areas and government is not doing anything about this. Mostly the drugs come from Punjab i think. I hope Haryana Government take some serious action about this and Modi should also discuss this on national level.
You should also quit Daru its not good at all :agree:

But, if they are able to set aside their egos during election time, they will easily be able to take on BJP in both UP & Bihar.

Not really. Their votes are not additive. Coming together of Yadavs and Kurmis/Mahadalits is very very difficult.

The Nehru and Gandhi denied Sikh's basic Rights and stabbed them at back upon joining Indian Dominion. His Kutiya Daughter Indira Gandhi, further nourished it for Political benefits. She ruined the entire genration of Punjab. Hence, the seeds of Khalistan were sowed by founding members India. :)

Not really. Their votes are not additive. Coming together of Yadavs and Kurmis/Mahadalits is very very difficult.
INLD will also take a huge hit on it's vote bank with this Janta Parivar. I was a staunch supporters of Chautalas but this deveolpment doesnt sit well with us either. And I don't know why Nitish is trying this hard to kill his own political career. With the coming of this JP Nitish will limit himself to the deputy CM post at best.

here is a Khalistani for u

images5.jpg

ISNT HE SCARY ??? ..........he is a also well trained ............in Indian Law:partay:

anything against lord feku and BJP is anti-national :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• phoolka-video_300_041213122513.jpg
    phoolka-video_300_041213122513.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
[QUOTE="Sidak, post: 6515273, member: 141806"]The Nehru and Gandhi denied Sikh's basic Rights and stabbed them at back upon joining Indian Dominion. His Kutiya Daughter Indira Gandhi, further nourished it for Political benefits. She ruined the entire genration of Punjab. Hence, the seeds of Khalistan were sowed by founding members India. :)[/QUOTE]

How so?

There is no Khalistani movement not no more. I would urge you guys to hold this thought, having political difference doesn't means anti national. Punjab does have serious issues and lets not paint these issues with a broad brush.

how dare u cross his argument ............anything against BJP in Punjab is Kalistani :rofl::rofl::rofl:

like a Dr.Dharmveer ( Member of Parliament , AAP , Patiala) ...........it doesnot matter if he is a sikh or not ...........he is a Khalistani and anti-National:toast_sign:

Daru its not good at all :agree:

Blasphemy :angry:

how dare u cross his argument ............anything against BJP in Punjab is Kalistani :rofl::rofl::rofl:

like a Dr.Dharmveer ( Member of Parliament , AAP , Patiala) ...........it doesnot matter if he is a sikh or not ...........he is a Khalistani and anti-National:toast_sign:

Blasphemy :angry:
It's a wrong precedent BJP supporters are setting here but you also have to agree AAP central unit has far much difference and objectives than the Punjab unit. I won't mind supporting AAP in Punjab but would never agree with it in delhi or any other state. Even you don't want AK in Punjab if m not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom