What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

"@AamAadmiParty: RT @NavbharatTimes: लोकसभा में प्रश्नकाल के दौरान ऊबर कैब रेप मामला उठाएगी AAP। #AAP4WomenSecurity"

@Sidak Punjab k MP delhi ki baat uthayenge ? Punjab me sab thik he isliye ya delhi me election he isliye ? ;) ;)

"@AamAadmiParty: RT @NavbharatTimes: लोकसभा में प्रश्नकाल के दौरान ऊबर कैब रेप मामला उठाएगी AAP। #AAP4WomenSecurity"

@Sidak Punjab k MP delhi ki baat uthayenge ? Punjab me sab thik he isliye ya delhi me election he isliye ? ;) ;)

There is nothing right in Punjab . The only reason they want to raise this is because of upcoming elections in Delhi and same was the reason for Gaza Candlelight Vigil. :lol:

hhhmmmm.........when a badal crosses from any city from Punjab .......u shall witness the real mess.............whole city is forced into curfew and roads are blocked for everyone (even highways ) for many kms around them........

and Badal sir , just comes with 2000 policemen as his security guards ..............now imagine the real choas mate that we witness in Punjab on daily basis

I repeat again.............there is nothing in this world u can say about AAP ...that will make BJP/Akalis in punjab look good..........AAP will still look like saint in front of them.

good luck

Err...you won't find me defending anyone here. I fully accept your argument on the Akali-BJP government's performance in Punjab. I made a very limited point. Btw, I'm politically neutral - I support or reject actions & positions, not a fan of any party.

Bhakt gan ............Plz check what was first issue asked by Shri Vinod Khanna (BJP, MP from Punjab) in first sesion of parliament of new govt.

He talked about Maharastra

@Sidak u too check then say anything mate.

tusi karo teh ras leela , assi kareye teh character deela

wah oh BJP

Err...you won't find me defending anyone here. I fully accept your argument on the Akali-BJP government's performance in Punjab. I made a very limited point. Btw, I'm politically neutral - I support or reject actions & positions, not a fan of any party.

btw i posted the video of our Chief ministers travel ..............u saw how many personals and cars he uses???

and says "RAAJ NAHI SEWA"

Bhakt gan ............Plz check what was first issue asked by Shri Vinod Khanna (BJP, MP from Punjab) in first sesion of parliament of new govt.

He talked about Maharastra

@Sidak u too check then say anything mate.

tusi karo teh ras leela , assi kareye teh character deela

wah oh BJP

Wah oh BJP wali baat nahi hain. AK -49 left Delhi in Lurched. He ran away from Delhi to fulfil his ambition of becoming PM of India and didn't fulfill the promises he made to Delhi Wala's. Aap Delhi is the Worst Political Party in Delhi, as they claim to be party with difference, but practically they are not. I'm going to criticise him and his Party until they admit it's just a power hungry party. I also crticise them 'cause of their failure's in Delhi. If BJP does something wrong, I criticise it too. :D

It's there bro no denying it, but it's not on a huge scale. I hope we don't let our youth slip into it. We need to learn from Punjab and take care of this problem. I too am trying to quit daru but it's so tempting can't help it.

Get into a rehab if you cannot do it voluntarily. The pull will be there but with repeated attempts and long periods of abstinence it will flush out of your system.

After #DubaiExpose comes #ColumbiaExpose for #AK49

First #ArvindKejriwal went to dubai to recieve a paid award which is already exposed now comes another expose of his seminar at columbia university.

The event was organized by #RoshniBandesha pro khalistani, batchmate of #Congress #DigvijaySingh son . In november roshni bandesha had organized a 3 day anti India event where all guests n speakers were khalistan movement supporters and pakistanis .

#ShameOn#AAP

10523858_751720298233425_6769940395849292371_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom