What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

B4Vday_CYAAe1Vc[1].jpg

Are you saying she should be banned from doing such things? Hey I thought this was a free country.
When did I said ban her. I was criticizing her for being superstitious. Everyone is free to express his views. I thought this was free country.
he believes in sickularism !
Yes in the same way you believe in fascism.

After #DubaiExpose comes #ColumbiaExpose for #AK49

First #ArvindKejriwal went to dubai to recieve a paid award which is already exposed now comes another expose of his seminar at columbia university.

The event was organized by #RoshniBandesha pro khalistani, batchmate of #Congress #DigvijaySingh son . In november roshni bandesha had organized a 3 day anti India event where all guests n speakers were khalistan movement supporters and pakistanis .

#ShameOn#AAP

View attachment 162323

She is cute
How sure you are about this news

When did I said ban her. I was criticizing her for being superstitious. Everyone is free to express his views. I thought this was free country.
How is this politically important? You do realize that literally every leader has beliefs/superstitions? You can find pictures of Kejru Sonia Mamta etc doing these things like Puja/Praying :lol: Hell even Obama Says Christianity guides him :lol:

What do you think about these guys? Babas of Indian Army

Back
Top Bottom