What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Jaat Rock India may kissi key acche din aye nahi hoon, Paar Aam Admi Party Kay aa gaye hai. With no money, AAP is airing advertisements in all Radio Stations of Delhi which Costs Crores each month, almost at all Metro Stations, Bus Stands, Key Locations one can see Hoardings of AAP.Aur toh air Dubai say Award bhi Khareed Late. :lol: Sirf 500 ruppee hain mere pass ji. :lol:

Smriti Irani for delhi CM how about that ? There are some news that she is front runner in bjp's delhi CM candidate ...

He is former IRS officer & his wife is also IRS. Apart from that he is now MLA. He has enough legal income sources to buy a business class ticket for him.
Modi was not flying on BJP funds as CM instead he was flying on corporate funds as CM. Now he flies on Indian taxpayers money in Air India One.

He did....... main bahut garib family se hoon, main chai bechta tha etc. etc.

So now AK is rich enough to fly Business Class ? ...... so what happened to his "mei Garib admi hoon...meri jeeb mei sirf Rs. 50 hai". ???

Modi has donated his ENTIRE life saving of Rs. 21 lakhs from personal savings for educating Gujarat govt. staffs daughters. (ht//articles.economictimes.indiatimes./2014-05-23/news/50055378_1_21-lakh-girl-child-education-corpus-fund)

AK uses his funds to fly Business class ? :cheesy:

EVERY trip Modi ever made is funded by BJP party fund or as CM of Gujarat on state fund which is allocated for VIP travel. This has been Audited by Election Commission of India :lol:

To compare a fraud like AK with a Giant like Modi is a joke.... better compare him to pappu.

The Great United Union Circus!! :cheesy:

10407187_583633918404587_1713177518108939986_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10407187_583633918404587_1713177518108939986_n.jpg
    10407187_583633918404587_1713177518108939986_n.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 13
Some of AAP friends had sacrificed Raksha Bandhan celebration and donated that money. My 2 mins of silence to them.I wonder how they would be feeling now after realizing that Kejriwal has not only spent for business class tickets but is even defending it. :lol:

View attachment 161806
m.aamaadmiparty.org/site/news/let-us-pledge-to-make-india?main=1

What lying little bunch of plonkers! His cronies are too busy claiming that the ticket was sponsored by someone else...while this mufflerman claims he bought the ticket. :o:

@Jaat Rock India may kissi key acche din aye nahi hoon, Paar Aam Admi Party Kay aa gaye hai. With no money, AAP is airing advertisements in all Radio Stations of Delhi which Costs Crores each month, almost at all Metro Stations, Bus Stands, Key Locations one can see Hoardings of AAP.Aur toh air Dubai say Award bhi Khareed Late. :lol: Sirf 500 ruppee hain mere pass ji. :lol:
At least 500rs toh keh rahe hai agar yeh bi naa kehte toh kya ukaad lete hum :lol:

M Narendra Modi, Union Ministers and State Chief Ministers together. :cheesy:

10410643_896278527059901_661441453198398940_n.jpg

Smriti Irani for delhi CM how about that ? There are some news that she is front runner in bjp's delhi CM candidate ...

Err - I really don't know. I've stopped following Delhi BJP. Till few weeks back Dr. Harshvardhan or Kiran Bedi were possible CM nominee of BJP and now, Smriti Irani. :o:

I've observed that AAP has given everything before going into election. I stated reasons above. BJP doesn't have Face in Delhi and their is lot of Internal Fighting.:( It would be better for BJP name CM candidate and pull up their socks. :p:

Most of them thinks, he is the man for Pakistan & that's the problem. :sick:

India need's NaMo for 2 to 3 terms. :cray:

2 term ki guarantee to main de raha hu..3rd term ka pata nahi..we would be having different india at that time

Sure 1 % of people of India can afford to fly.

0.01% can afford to fly Business Class :coffee: ........ I guess AK is part of that 0.01% "Aam Admi".
lol..........as far i know .......almost everyone in Punjab has taken a flight in their life time ..............so whole flyers are in punjab only ??? all airports in rest of India just stay vacant????

poor logic mate ..............love for Modi and blind hatred for anyone against him has turned peoples brain a cup of pie

Modi didn't made a spectacle of himself ... mere paas to sirf 500 rupee hai ji, mein to chota sa aadmi hoon ji. Phele 4 bed room wale flat mein rehta tha ab 5 bed room ka ghar chahiye ji. bus itna sa fark hai ji.

no Modi jee is just a "Chai wala" ....

lol..........as far i know .......almost everyone in Punjab has taken a flight in their life time ..............so whole flyers are in punjab only ??? all airports in rest of India just stay vacant????

poor logic mate ..............love for Modi and blind hatred for anyone against him has turned peoples brain a cup of pie

LOL. Now we know why you are an AAPtard. One almost wonders why everybody from Punjab is so eager to escape such a prosperous state :P ......kanada, uk, australia. :cheesy:

No, he was CM of Gujarat :lol:...... 4 consecutive times.

I would ask him to get me a cup but it's time for whiskey.

LOL. Now we know why you are an AAPtard. One almost wonders why everybody from Punjab is so eager to escape such a prosperous state :P ......kanada, uk, australia. :cheesy:

No, he was CM of Gujarat :lol:...... 4 consecutive times.

@Sidak @ranjeet ............am i allowed call this lad as BJPtard or fekutard or bhakt???? .............i guess we agreed to stop using these terms here ...............I leave u guys to answer this kid here...........

poor logic mate ..............love for Modi and blind hatred for anyone against him has turned peoples brain a cup of pie.

It's not about a business class flight per se, it's the image that AK has deliberately cultivated - going on the METRO for his swearing in, creating chaos in Mumbai by going on the local train etc. You are bound to be hoisted with your own petard.

It's not about a business class flight per se, it's the image that AK has deliberately cultivated - going on the METRO for his swearing in, creating chaos in Mumbai by going on the local train etc. You are bound to be hoisted with your own petard.

hhhmmmm.........when a badal crosses from any city from Punjab .......u shall witness the real mess.............whole city is forced into curfew and roads are blocked for everyone (even highways ) for many kms around them........

and Badal sir , just comes with 2000 policemen as his security guards ..............now imagine the real choas mate that we witness in Punjab on daily basis

I repeat again.............there is nothing in this world u can say about AAP ...that will make BJP/Akalis in punjab look good..........AAP will still look like saint in front of them.

good luck

hhhmmmm.........when a badal crosses from any city from Punjab .......u shall witness the real mess.............whole city is forced into curfew and roads are blocked for everyone (even highways ) for many kms around them........

and Badal sir , just comes with 2000 policemen as his security guards ..............now imagine the real choas mate that we witness in Punjab on daily basis

I repeat again.............there is nothing in this world u can say about AAP ...that will make BJP/Akalis in punjab look good..........AAP will still look like saint in front of them.

good luck

You are the same person who claimed you always voted for Akali :lol:

But when it comes to BJP, you turn AAP. So what is your game plan ?

Back
Top Bottom