What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Saala koi mujhse Chandigarh me chanda mangne aaye AAP wala special check kat kar dunga :lol:

Tau, these people are Fanatic. They'll turn you blue for few minutes of fame, so that they can come in Media. Waise bhi Punjab may kafi #AAPTARDS hai. Be ware of them.

They were doing Candlelight Vigil in my area. I asked the person leading it - Have you people stopped doing Dharna? The other PAAPI wanted to pick fight with me. I further taunted them - Media toh Bulla Loh, Aap Tak ka office pass may hi hai. Publicity Millega Media may aa kar. :lol:

Last edited:
Was reading bunch of articles on rise of Hindutva politics in India. I got the feeling that nation wide broadcast of Ramayan and Mahabharat on Doordarshan in late 80s and early 90s also played a big role in it although their effect on rise of hindutva is grossly underrated or even barely mentioned. What are you guys thoughts on that. @jha @Jason bourne @Soumitra and others

It could be a factor. this was the first time the people got to connect with their cultural roots in this manner. People definitely were impressed.

Actually I wholeheartedly support such endeavours. people specially the younger generation should have a link with the past. In old days there were joint families and Dadi's and Nani's would teach the story of Mahabharat / Ramayan to the kids. Nowadays the parents don't have time (and maybe even the knowledge) of this. In this way Muslims are better. Atleast with the daily recitation of the Quran they get some knowledge of their culture. Hindus don't have that.

Having said all this I don't like to look at these purely from a religious prism. The Mahabharat, Ramayan Geeta have elements of philosophy, politics, law, duty etc. Even if you dont worship Ram or Krishna as gods the message they have is equally important for all people.

I hated those man. Each arrow took like 10 minutes to explode mid air and the expression on the person aiming was unbelievable. I could never figure out why ppl liked them so much. Come to think of it I hate all soaps as well.

Hey you are comparing the technology at that time with the technology of this era. There is a world of difference.

Try seeing some old superman, batman movies. You will laugh at the special effects. And people at that time really enjoyed it. I remember as soon as Ramayan/Mahabharat used to start the streets would get empty. Not everyone had TVs so the people used to go to their neighbours place to watch these serials. My elder cousin sister learnt driving when the streets were empty at the time of mahabharat

Some of AAP friends had sacrificed Raksha Bandhan celebration and donated that money. My 2 mins of silence to them.I wonder how they would be feeling now after realizing that Kejriwal has not only spent for business class tickets but is even defending it. :lol:

10489906_896212263733194_6736636480873054817_n.jpg

m.aamaadmiparty.org/site/news/let-us-pledge-to-make-india?main=1

Last edited:
not everyone is poor ............people can afford to fly ............
Just ignore bro...you are interacting with illogical followers. They have problem with everyone who flies business class from other political parties. They feel delighted only when their own super duper honest leader flies in luxurious business jets.

modiadani.jpeg

1514595_687044831408632_497845063333152085_n.jpg

Just ignore bro...you are interacting with illogical followers. They have problem with everyone who flies business class from other political parties. They feel delighted only when their own super duper honest leader flies in luxurious business jets.

Modi started flying on BJP funds AFTER he became CM and now PM.

What is AK's source of Income ? :cheesy:

Now my hatred for AAP is at new level :sick: MF saale :angry:

I skipped college and with friends participated in IAC and Supported Anna and Him. When he became CM of Delhi, I thought Delhi is in safe hands. However, he turned out to be A Normal Politician, even worst than Normal Politicians as they don't sit on High Horse of Morality. :lol:

He betrayed people whom looked up to him. He deserves all the Bashing. His party is like Dhongi Baba's coming up with new tricks to fool people and gather wealth. :sick:

View attachment 161817
View attachment 161818
Modi didn't made a spectacle of himself ... mere paas to sirf 500 rupee hai ji, mein to chota sa aadmi hoon ji. Phele 4 bed room wale flat mein rehta tha ab 5 bed room ka ghar chahiye ji. bus itna sa fark hai ji.

Modi started flying on BJP funds AFTER he became CM and now PM.

What is AK's source of Income ? :cheesy:
He is former IRS officer & his wife is also IRS. Apart from that he is now MLA. He has enough legal income sources to buy a business class ticket for him.
Modi was not flying on BJP funds as CM instead he was flying on corporate funds as CM. Now he flies on Indian taxpayers money in Air India One.
Modi didn't made a spectacle of himself ... mere paas to sirf 500 rupee hai ji, mein to chota sa aadmi hoon ji. Phele 4 bed room wale flat mein rehta tha ab 5 bed room ka ghar chahiye ji. bus itna sa fark hai ji.
He did....... main bahut garib family se hoon, main chai bechta tha etc. etc.

@Jaat Rock India may kissi key acche din aye nahi hoon, Paar Aam Admi Party Kay aa gaye hai. With no money, AAP is airing advertisements in all Radio Stations of Delhi which Costs Crores each month, almost at all Metro Stations, Bus Stands, Key Locations one can see Hoardings of AAP.Aur toh air Dubai say Award bhi Khareed Late. :lol: Sirf 500 ruppee hain mere pass ji. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom