What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

अबकी बार तो विंटर में ही भाग जाएगा !

10592681_1734284000130594_7721574769423036628_n.jpg

Exactly, Modi don't go around bashing the industrialists and succeeds in attracting investment. What about AAP, I never understood their ideology about economy.
As I said I am not AAP member so I don't know about their ideolgy. And being a member of business fraternity I don't like talks against industrialists. I don't know in Modi's achievements in other states but in Punjab business is at all time low under Akali BJP rule. Akalis alone are not responsinble because Industry & Commerce portfolio is under BJP leaders.

As I said I am not AAP member so I don't know about their ideolgy. And being a member of business fraternity I don't like talks against industrialists. I don't know in Modi's achievements in other states but in Punjab business is at all time low under Akali BJP rule. Akalis alone are not responsinble because Industry & Commerce portfolio is under BJP leaders.

Typical 'shoot n scoot' strategy of Aaprards. They blame their opponents with baseless allegations and when they are losing ground they start denying that they belong to AAP!

MPs should visit Iraq: Chottepur

Ludhiana, November 29
Aam Aadmi Party state convenor Sucha Singh Chottepur has said in view of the fact that most of the Indians missing in Iraq belong to Punjab, there is a need to send a delegation of state MPs from all parties to Iraq.

This, he said, would help them get first-hand information. He said the Aam Aadmi Party was willing to offer the services of Bhagwant Mann, who had earlier too volunteered to go on such a mission.

A TV channel recently reported the “death” of 39 Indians in Iraq but External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj denied it in Lok Sabha. She had quoted six communications/letters received from different sources, including Red Crescent, which she said are confidential/secret in nature.
The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

Notice to state on ailing dispensaries Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, November 29
Acting on a petition for providing better facilities at 1,186 rural dispensaries, the Punjab and Haryana High Court today put the State of Punjab on notice. Fixing February 6 next year as the date of hearing, the Division Bench of Acting Chief Justice Ashutosh Mohunta and Justice Raj Rahul Garg also issued notice to the Secretaries of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab Health Systems Corporation and Panchayati Raj Department.

The notice came on the petition filed in public interest by advocate HC Arora. He alleged that even basic medicines were not available in the 1,186 rural dispensaries functioning under the Punchayti Raj Department through zila parishads.

He submitted before the dispensaries were transferred to Panchayati Raj Department in 2005, it was decided that the Health Department would remit funds to zila parishads through the Panchayati Raj Department at the rate of Rs 7,500 for each such rural dispensary for providing basic medicines. But, the supply of such medicines was stopped in May 2013.

As a result, the rural dispensaries were not having even basic medicines for blood pressure and diabetes. Even paracetamol and bandages were not available. The funds being spent by the government on salaries of doctors and pharmacists were going waste in the absence of medicines, he contended.

Typical 'shoot n scoot' strategy of Aaprards. They blame their opponents with baseless allegations and when they are losing ground they start denying that they belong to AAP!

typical BJPtard feku Bhakt ................wanna discuss wonders done by BJP in Punjab???

ignore them , looks like they are getting fare share of drugs from Punjab leaders .....they are high

Screenshot_1.png

employers will be lucky enough if they get salaries even with delays .................ho gayi development ...............good job BJP-Akalis

@jha u recognize this guy ...............ur Jaitley defeated him :-)

Screenshot_2.png

another shining example of good governance ...................all this in todays newspaper ....xD:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom