What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

and BJP will creat jobs for 80 lakh unemployed people of punjab by making people like joshi minister in punjab????

Prometheus(right now in AAP mode) You are a Akali supporter not me. I only support BJP through Telugu Desam Party. ;)

that means AAP:lol::lol:

Sidak is also AAPtard .................look at this bhakts:toast_sign:

I'm not AAPtard, Modi Bhagat or Congressi Bhagat. I will support any political party which in reality is willing to work towards the betterment of India. :cray:

Prometheus(right now in AAP mode) You are a Akali supporter not me. I only support BJP through Telugu Desam Party. ;)

lol...........now when some one shows true picture of good governance of BJP in Punjab ............Bhakts quickly says ........"Main Feku ka BHAKT nahi hun" ..........

hard to digest "Good Governance" ???

Plz dont tag me in ur posts ......u wont get anything from me mate..................no matter how bad u can say about AAP ........they will still turn out saint when campared to BJP in Punjab ....

I'm not AAPtard, Modi Bhagat or Congressi Bhagat. I will support any political party which in reality is willing to work towards the betterment of India. :cray:

no ...u are a AAPtard .........I am reporting u to Bajrang dal

lol...........now when some one shows true picture of good governance of BJP in Punjab ............Bhakts quickly says ........"Main Feku ka BHAKT nahi hun" ..........

Plz dont tag me in ur posts ......u wont get anything from me mate..................no matter how bad u can say about AAP ........they will still turn out saint when campared to BJP in Punjab ....

56 seats Akali, 12 seats BJP in Punjab Assembly. How come you blame everything on the BJP.

The day AK - 49 formed government with Support of Congress, he lost my respect. Bachi Kuchi he lost when the quitter quit the government within 49 days and ran from responsibility.

Even though some good people have joined AAP Punjab, I'm still Sceptical about them. They should be given the change to form government in Punjab, as Punjab can't get worse even if they'll ran from there in 49 days. Punjab nu revolution chai di, AAP de wass di gaal nahi eh. Punjab da Wahe Guru Rakha. :(

56 seats Akali, 12 seats BJP in Punjab Assembly. How come you blame everything on the BJP.

have u checked how many seats BJP had last time???? and how many ministers BJP have ????

u enjoy power for 8 years and abuse it for personal gains and then say we are small part of govt .........its just amazing mate.

BJp cant skip to take responsiblity for misrable condition of Punjab

The day AK - 49 formed government with Support of Congress, he lost my respect. Bachi Kuchi he lost when the quitter quit the government within 49 days and ran from responsibility.

Even though some good people have joined AAP Punjab, I'm still Sceptical about them. They should be given the change to form government in Punjab, as Punjab can't get worse even if they'll ran from there in 49 days. Punjab nu revolution chai di, AAP de wass di gaal nahi eh. Punjab da Wahe Guru Rakha. :(

hhmmmm.....so how did Maharastra govt passed his confidence motion ??? by taking support of Naturally corrupt party .

Punjab will turn Bihar , if stupid peoples are kept in power for long

hhmmmm.....so how did Maharastra govt passed his confidence motion ??? by taking support of Naturally corrupt party .

Punjab will turn Bihar , if stupid peoples are kept in power for long

Err - this is how politics work. BJP never said - Main Apne Bachho Ki Kasam Khata noon, Na Congress Ka Saath Leangay, Na Hi Kissi Ka Saath Leangay. AK-49 and his party was meant to be the Party with difference, not like Congress, BJP, SAD or others. :coffee:

It has already become Bihar, if not worse. Who voted these people in Punjab? Punjabi's or Biharis? Along with Political Parties, blame equally lies on People of Punjab for the Plight of Punjab. :angry:

ममता जी ने कुछ दिन पहले पूछा था की अमित साह कौन है? ममता जी आओ और कलकत्ता की रैली में देख लो,और सुन लो "मैं हु अमित साह" बीजेपी का कार्यकर्ता हूँ "मैं हु अमित साह" हा हा हा अदभुद जबाब ममता को मिला साह जी से! :cheesy:
10624793_892174190803668_5757050915663820313_n.jpg

I hope that you also lost respect for BJP and Modi after BJP formed government with the support of NCP(Naturally Corrupt party)...

Back
Top Bottom