What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

typical BJPtard feku Bhakt ................wanna discuss wonders done by BJP in Punjab???

Ek Aaptard ko thappad maara to doosre aaptard ka g**nd kyo jal raha hai? :D
Come, try to prove that retail petrol prices are higher now by 7 Rs when compared to Sept 2011 prices as claimed by your fellow aaptard. Till you do that all your empty rhetorics will only reinforce the popular Aaptard stereotype :p:

Ek Aaptard ko thappad maara to doosre aaptard ka g**nd kyo jal raha hai? :D
Come, try to prove that retail petrol prices are higher now by 7 Rs when compared to Sept 2011 prices as claimed by your fellow aaptard. Till you do that all your empty rhetorics will only reinforce the popular Aaptard stereotype :p:

typical Bhakt ........go do namo namo ........

reported for vulgar post

Bai, jis ghar nasha vaad jawaye, jinna marzi paise bhej do kuj nahi hona. Waise bhi, whatever these Idiots Baap-Beta said was election gimmick.

Trust me, I want Punjab and UP to be free from these Baap-Beta Sarkar. :sick:

well they said such stuff when MODU was sharing stage with them .

btw ....MoDU hates dynasty in politics , so he kisses and hugs Badals ............there is NO double standards in MODU talk .........correct??:p:

day before yesterday , Newspapers were giving very good news about BJP ministers of Punjab ......clearly telling Akali-BJP in Punjab same same :bunny:

Bai, jay tenu trolling karni hai, the kissi hor nu lab ley. :sick:

btw ....MoDU hates dynasty in politics , so he kisses and hugs Badals ............there is NO double standards in MODU talk .........correct??:p:

day before yesterday , Newspapers were giving very good news about BJP ministers of Punjab ......clearly telling Akali-BJP in Punjab same same :bunny:

BJP and Akalis are in Power in Punjab, both are responsible for Plight of Punjab along with the People of Punjab. One can't put blame only on Akalis and show others good. :whistle:

Just like Maharastra they will side line Akali in Punjab because Akali is about ot wipe out from Punjab.

Just like Maharastra they will side line Akali in Punjab because Akali is about ot wipe out from Punjab.

BJP had base/Presence in Maharashtra, but not in Punjab. Comparing these states is like comparing apples with oranges.

In future, AAP is going to get stronger in Punjab, as people are pissed at Akalis, BJP and Congress.

BJP should part away from Akalis in Punjab and has to start everything from scratch to build it's base in Punjab.

typical Bhakt ........go do namo namo ........

reported for vulgar post
Cry baby... cry! You never know, you can head AAP sometime soon. A bit of practice will come handy :D

Btw, you still haven't proven your fellow aaptard's claim on retail petrol prices :P

Bai, jay tenu trolling karni hai, the kissi hor nu lab ley. :sick:

BJP and Akalis are in Power in Punjab, both are responsible for Plight of Punjab along with the People of Punjab. One can't put blame only on Akalis and show others good. :whistle:

then pick up a broom and become member of AAP punjab:welcome:

then pick up a broom and become member of AAP punjab:welcome:
Bai, I live in Delhi, a Hardcover NaMo supporter - only support BJP because of him. Neither, I am citizen of India. Therefore, I can't become member of AAP Punjab. Though any given day, I am willing to pick Broom to clean Punjab and beat Badals with it. :cray:

Bai, I live in Delhi, a Hardcover NaMo supporter - only support BJP because of him. Neither, I am citizen of India. Therefore, I can't become member of AAP Punjab. Though any given day, I am willing to pick Broom to clean Punjab and beat Badals with it. :cray:
BADAL plus BJP from Punjab

Back
Top Bottom