What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what's discriminatory in it? minority communities are also indian & they have been deprived of many necessities in past now if the govt is trying to compensate with some head start given to them then i don't know what is the problem in that its time people should not see everything with myopic vision.

Yeah right. Muslims and Christians are the poorest in Kerala and Hindus have been stealing all their share. So as you say it is right that Hindus sell themselves and feed this poor community.

what's discriminatory in it? minority communities are also indian & they have been deprived of many necessities in past now if the govt is trying to compensate with some head start given to them then i don't know what is the problem in that its time people should not see everything with myopic vision.

you will cry out loud "discrimination" if it was offered to poor Hindus

you will cry out loud "discrimination" if it was offered to poor Hindus

You should go through the other thread where I posted from IndiaFact just a partial list of 100 odd benefits only for minorities. From state assistance to building churches to studying in the best schools to going abroad. All at state expense only for minorities.

From state assistance to building churches to studying in the best schools to going abroad.
Are you talking about churches in Kerala??..may be true in the case of overhemly poor and insignificant Karnataka Christians.. .But in Kerala they don't need any assistance to build churches from state government..Actually Church authority in Kerala is way more richer and wealthier than State government ...
-to studying in best school and to aboard is nothing but completely BS..70% of Kerala Christians comes under forward category..So their is no special preference or reservations for them in either school,colleges,examinations or in government jobs....

If you AAPtards grow a brain, you would be able to comprehend that 2011 price is with Subsidy and 2014 price is without Subsidy.

And frankly, learn the meaning of a honest living.It is not government's job to pay for your fuel bill.
If you Feku Bhagats grow a brain, you would be able to comprehend that Petrol prices were deregulated by the government on June 25, 2010 not in 2011.
And frankly, learn the meaning of a honest living. It is also not government's job to pay benefits to Adanis & Ambanis when 40 % of population is living in poverty.

You aaptards are the biggest morons I have ever come across. Do you know something called "exchange rates" and the fact that the Rupee depriciated by 30% in the said period?

You aaptards are the biggest morons I have ever come across. Do you know something called "exchange rates" and the fact that the Rupee depriciated by 30% in the said period?

AAP followers dont follow economics. They only want freebies like free water and free power. They dont understand that 'someone' has to pay for such stuff. There is a reason why AK and his followers are called AAPtards. If they had a little more knowledge on anything, they would hate AK

Aaprards may not be following economics. But they are very economical with truth and logical thinking.

So 114x45.83=5224.62
71x62.24= 4419.04
So there should be some reduction right? Voted for BJP, but not a blind follower.

Lalu yadav and mulayam Singh to become associated by marriage between the families. Third front becoming stronger ? ;)

@Krate M

87×62.24=5415. (NOT 4419 as u have mentioned). So why should there be any reductions?

Last edited:
Petrol price at chennai:
On 16.09.2011: Rs 70.82 per liter
On 28.11.2014: Rs 67.01 per liter

The same is applicable to rest of the country as well.

AAPTARDS ARE NOT ONLY MORONS. THEY ARE SHAMELESS LIARS.

Hence proved.

(Defence.pk is not allowing me to post the relevant link. Pls google for 'my petrol price')

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom