What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I would tell the voters to take the liquor and cash and vote for Development. :D
That would throw a spanner in those who think they can buy votes using cash/liquor.

In future Pawan Kalyan might be allied or absorbed into BJP as Modi is mighty impressed with his support and following.So watch out ;)
That can't always work unfortunately, have heard rumors that in some constituencies, candidate promises X bottles before election and X bottles after election:(

Yep Modi wants Pawan in the BJP. Pawan can not only get Kapu youth votes, but he is one of the few telugu netas who have a mass base in both the Telugu states.
Also Pawan must become a full-time neta if he wants to get somewhere in Politics

The question is will Venkaiah Naidu allow that to happen?? After all he has a stranglehold over the BJP in AP. He wouldn't want any competitors there.:guns:

@Abingdonboy @sancho

It will be a very good move, but it will end up with Goa loosing a very Good CM. I personally don't think it will happen.

That can't always work unfortunately, have heard rumors that in some constituencies, candidate promises X bottles before election and X bottles after election:(

Yep Modi wants Pawan in the BJP. Pawan can not only get Kapu youth votes, but he is one of the few telugu netas who have a mass base in both the Telugu states.
Also Pawan must become a full-time neta if he wants to get somewhere in Politics

The question is will Venkaiah Naidu allow that to happen?? After all he has a stranglehold over the BJP in AP. He wouldn't want any competitors there.:guns:
Venkaiah Naidu cannot stop Pawan Kalyan from joining BJP if Modi says so.
Yes He can galvanize the support in both states particularly in the youth.

Venkaiah Naidu cannot stop Pawan Kalyan from joining BJP if Modi says so.
Yes He can galvanize the support in both states particularly in the youth.
Yep, VN may not be able to stop it. But he can delay it and make things go from good to bad for Pawan. . Almost all the leaders of BJP in AP and some in Telangana are loyal to him.

No mate, i don't think so..........

Instead I heard that they wan't to bring V raje from Raj to center as Raj going in a Mess.
Oh OK. But Vasundara Raje won't be content with any meaningless ministry. She would want a big bang portfolio. I'm not too keen on her taking over any significant ministry at the center. Somehow I have my own suspicion about this woman.

Oh OK. But Vasundara Raje won't be content with any meaningless ministry. She would want a big bang portfolio. I'm not too keen on her taking over any significant ministry at the center. Somehow I have my own suspicion about this woman.

I think it's right, MP will be the new DM but then who will be the Goa CM?

Punjab govt has led Punjab to its doom .............no economic activities left in punjab ..............now with reduction in prices of petrol and diesel....govt lost 3000 crores of tax money ( VAT on petroleum products is second biggest source for income for Punjab govt.)

Punjab govt has defaulted on payments to coal suppliers ....so they have stopped sending coals ......power plants are shut down .

on even that Central govt cancelled projects for 1400 crore on basis that Punjab govt was unable to complete previous projects .....LOLWA .

funny thing ......Badal have already did inaguration of these projects with his fekunama neev pathar:bunny::bunny:

^^"The militants came here in 2007. Who was in power then? Not all Bangladeshi immigrants are terrorists. They are very much Indian citizens," she said.

#JihadiDidi

^^"The militants came here in 2007. Who was in power then? Not all Bangladeshi immigrants are terrorists. They are very much Indian citizens," she said.

#JihadiDidi

Bangladeshi immigrants are Indian citizens ? :cheesy: ............ has Mumtaz Banerjee decided to annex Bangladesh ?

You are right on most of what you have anna.

But you must remember that their is intense rivalry b/w some Kapu sub-castes. I heard that in some constituencies, if Setti balijas voted for YSRCP, UC Kapus voted for TDP and so on. I don't expect them to forget this rivalry all of a sudden and suddenly come together and vote as one big caste together.

And regarding the 'development' vote -bank, these people are not as ignorant as the common voter who take liquor and cash for votes. They are quite sensible and aware. BJP doing development in centre will help in those states where there is no other development oriented party.(but not in AP)
The members of this votebank in AP will vote- Modi for PM and Naidu for CM.(Emphasis on individual,not party)

But I think we both have failed to account for the 'liquor/cash for votes' votebank. They are the most unpredictable vote-bank in my opinion. They end up playing an important role in the rural and semi-urban areas.

And regarding RSS, they had many chances to grow in AP, but they just ignored them. The fact that the have not grown in AP is inexcusable and is totally their fault alone.

Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala need VHP more than RSS.

RSS is more suitable for the North, for the south VHP is the better bet.

What do you mean by Outsiders??? Places like Hyderabad, Karimnagar etc where quite good number of muslims reside were built by Muslim kings aka Qutub Shahis etc. So even these so called Telugu natives cannot claim to be natives of these places as these places were mostly never inhabited. These natives started moving in here later on for obvious reasons.
You may be right.I don't know much about andra or telegana...But now telegu peoples are in majority..They are even viewing their own telegu speaking Christians with suspicion(just look through the post of telegana PDF members here)..Then,How could it be possible for them to tolerate or like an urdu speaking group like you??..

I think its mainly your own fault..Why you guys keeps voting for anti nationals,anti Hindu like owasi and his party??..This will only alienate your community from the largely telegu population...

Back
Top Bottom