What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bangladeshi immigrants are Indian citizens ? :cheesy: ............ has Mumtaz Banerjee decided to annex Bangladesh ?

Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala need VHP more than RSS.

RSS is more suitable for the North, for the south VHP is the better bet.

@wolfschanzze
If you personally ask me, Telangana needs both of them VHP and RSS.

And RSS needs to communicate more in other regional languages (if not English) to those who don't know Hindi, if it wants to expand in the South.

AP as of now needs VHP and the other Hindu organisations more than RSS.

@wolfschanzze
If you personally ask me, Telangana needs both of them VHP and RSS.

And RSS needs to communicate more in other regional languages (if not English) to those who don't know Hindi, if it wants to expand in the South.

AP as of now needs VHP and the other Hindu organisations more than RSS.
There are dozens of hindu organizations in Hyderabad starting from VHP,RSS,Hindu Vahini,Bajarang DAL, sHIV SENA etc.

There are dozens of hindu organizations in Hyderabad starting from VHP,RSS,Hindu Vahini,Bajarang DAL, sHIV SENA etc.

Yep, but only in Hyderabad. :(They need to expand more vigorously in the rest of Telangana, the missionaries aren't done with AP, but the' secular' govt. in Telangana must be giving them a lot of confidence.

They have already started converting poor Hindus in rural Telangana, we need Dharmic organisations there to stop them,

By the way, I didn't know that SS had a presence in Telangana, especially in Hyderabad.

You may be right.I don't know much about andra or telegana...But now telegu peoples are in majority..They are even viewing their own telegu speaking Christians with suspicion(just look through the post of telegana PDF members here)..Then,How could it be possible for them to tolerate or like an urdu speaking group like you??..

I think its mainly your own fault..Why you guys keeps voting for anti nationals,anti Hindu like owasi and his party??..This will only alienate your community from the largely telegu population...

Let me tell you mate that according to the present demographics, muslims in Hyderabad constitute 42% of the total population and just 3-4 decades ago Hindus were a minority in Hyderabad but after continuous migration of mostly people from Andhra and other states, their present tally stands at somewhere around 54%. So they telling us that we are outsiders makes no sense and infact hypocritical. If they are not happy with us, they are free to leave.

The way you consider BJP as your saviours, same is considered about AIMIM by many muslims in Hyderabad. On one hand BJP has the likes of Yogi, Amit Shah etc on the other hand they have Akbar Owaisi's etc. There are many among the muslims who want to kick this Owaisi company but they are silenced by others by pointing out at the scum in "nationalist" groups. So the feeling is mutual and is reciprocated evenly.

Can anybody tell me why the whole of MSM, news papers, talk shows, online forums always talk about AAP and Delhi Elections? It is a tiny city with miniscule population as compared to Maharashtra/ Bihar/ WB/UP. Hell, the Delhi government is not a even a proper state government as many rights are with the Central government.

Can anybody tell me why the whole of MSM, news papers, talk shows, online forums always talk about AAP and Delhi Elections? It is a tiny city with miniscule population as compared to Maharashtra/ Bihar/ WB/UP. Hell, the Delhi government is not a even a proper state government as many rights are with the Central government.

its capital .....and most of news channels are based there

There was hope that we'd finally have a non-corrupt political party (Yes BJP is considered corrupt) that would be the future of Indian politics. Arvind Kerjriwal was a cool guy back then enjoying tremendous support from the netizens except for Congis and Namo Bhakts. It was one of the most impressive campaigns of all time which led to a complete newcomer winning 30% of votes. Unfortunately AK-49's incompetency destroyed it all, although I still think we should give them a chance to mature.

Today the media is just locked in Inertia and despite all the vitriol against AAP, they still have support on the ground and a lot of people who didn't vote for them the last time because it was untested/new/deemed incapable of winning many seats will vote for it after its last showing. Although a lot of old voters will shift to BJP.

There was hope that we'd finally have a non-corrupt political party (Yes BJP is considered corrupt) that would be the future of Indian politics. Arvind Kerjriwal was a cool guy back then enjoying tremendous support from the netizens except for Congis and Namo Bhakts. It was one of the most impressive campaigns of all time which led to a complete newcomer winning 30% of votes. Unfortunately AK-49's incompetency destroyed it all, although I still think we should give them a chance to mature.

Today the media is just locked in Inertia and despite all the vitriol against AAP, they still have support on the ground and a lot of people who didn't vote for them the last time because it was untested/new/deemed incapable of winning many seats will vote for it after its last showing. Although a lot of old voters will shift to BJP.

You are Naive to think AAP will not be corrupt. Yes it MAY be less corrupt than the Delhi BJP today, but that will not last long. Especially when its in power.

AAP is a party without any ideology, so what will happen is that lust for power will soon fill up that vacuum and become its ideology and then lust for money will overcome lust for power and then it will be congress all over again.

This path of evolution is almost CERTAIN.

Delhi BJP OTOH will always work under the supervision of Modi and the RSS, both totally incorruptible. That is also a certainty. I am sorry to say, but delhi BJP continues to be a better bet.

Back
Top Bottom