What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This guy is in serious trouble in his own constituency. Thats why he keeps taking Jagdish Mukhi's name as his opponent.

I would not support Kiran Bedi as BJP's CM candidate as there will be a severe blowback from BJP's own leaders.

a question ......Did BJP led MCD really spent 12 crore for making a website????

and why were u banned??? Jaitley jeeta kya??:bunny::bunny:

Yep, but only in Hyderabad. :(They need to expand more vigorously in the rest of Telangana, the missionaries aren't done with AP, but the' secular' govt. in Telangana must be giving them a lot of confidence.

They have already started converting poor Hindus in rural Telangana, we need Dharmic organisations there to stop them,

By the way, I didn't know that SS had a presence in Telangana, especially in Hyderabad.
Yes SS is in Hyderabad i know many people who are in SS.
Missionary menace will be dealt in AP now that YSR is gone and CBN is in charge.
While TG we cannot say until secular TRS owns up.

Let me tell you mate that according to the present demographics, muslims in Hyderabad constitute 42% of the total population and just 3-4 decades ago Hindus were a minority in Hyderabad but after continuous migration of mostly people from Andhra and other states, their present tally stands at somewhere around 54%. So they telling us that we are outsiders makes no sense and infact hypocritical. If they are not happy with us, they are free to leave.

The way you consider BJP as your saviours, same is considered about AIMIM by many muslims in Hyderabad. On one hand BJP has the likes of Yogi, Amit Shah etc on the other hand they have Akbar Owaisi's etc. There are many among the muslims who want to kick this Owaisi company but they are silenced by others by pointing out at the scum in "nationalist" groups. So the feeling is mutual and is reciprocated evenly.
I am talking about the whole of the telagana state..Currently you are only 10-12% right??..So you must respect the sentimence of the majority(even if its bad and wrong or hurts your religion,sorry).We should accept the reality...Religious fundamentalism is on rise in India..Many are brainwashed to hate their own brothers in the name of religion..We can't do nothing. But still minorities are living far more safer and happier in India than many other neighboring nations...
Owasi,asam khan,yogi,togadia,amit shat all are same feathers...They want power and money,These peoples are preying ones blind belief and sows hatred in the minds of people...They will go down to any extent for that..We should be more careful...

Goes to show Kejriwal's present state of mind. Guy is desperate not to be presented as counter to NaMo. He is realising the fact that the wind is still blowing towards Modi & his sympathizers.. & hence this new nautanki! His 49 days fame has come to an end.
Once AAP loses this election they are finished and with it the Leftists intellectuals/ngo'S /Foreign Powers last ditch attempt to put up any resistance to Namo and right wing, so this a much bigger battle than Congress,as Congress and secularist ideology stems from these so called Leftist Intellectuals, finish them off for good and you effectively finish the Secular and Communal vote bank politics once and for all.
Once it's done all secular parties will fall in line and start ditching minority vote bank politics and in effect become Right of Center.
I am happy BJP has all preparations in place and they are ready for elections and with Namo Addressing the rallies AAP is dead! :D

http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/modi-for-pm-kejriwal-for-cm

B11heD2CMAAOuJp.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom