What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP should have tried delaying Delhi election even further and concentrated more on J&K and also mineral rich Jharkhand. Why does Delhi being so small and politically irrelevant state generates soo much noise is beyond my understanding.

more over did that road mantry who was not wearing helmet named something like nitin gadbarkari or something like that ....was he fined or not????

Before bashing someone go read about his achievements as road transport minister in Maharashtras first BJP-SS government particularly Mumbai-Pune expressway. He is extremely capable guy unlike others who only specialize in holding Dharnas and probably best choice in the country for handling the post he has been assigned. Best was he got Kejirival begging him for a compromise in Criminal Defamation case LOL.

Before bashing someone go read about his achievements as road transport minister in Maharashtras first BJP-SS government particularly Mumbai-Pune expressway. He is extremely capable guy unlike others who only specialize in holding Dharnas and probably best choice in the country for handling the post he has been assigned. Best was he got Kejirival begging him for a compromise in Criminal Defamation case LOL.

ok theek hai

thats funny ........you are not required to consider laws of the land if u had done a good job as minister in SS-BJP govt some 10 yrs ago ..... logic of @Android

BJP should have tried delaying Delhi election even further and concentrated more on J&K and also mineral rich Jharkhand. Why does Delhi being so small and politically irrelevant state generates soo much noise is beyond my understanding.

Jharkhand is even more important in view of " Evangelist offensive " rolling out in Jharkhand and Andhra. BJP government in Jharkhand could stop this soul trading.

There is rumour that manoher parikker could be the next defence minister of iindia ....

BJP should not cannibalize on it's state units for filling Central government posts. Strong regional leadership is strength of BJP over Congress.

I agree what you say about CBN and he was the one who developed AP when all states were behind.I know NTR was the one who stopped communal riots in hyderabad or else every friday there would be a riot.So far it has been that way peacefully.
Kapus yes they have many sub-castes but they are all come under the caste kapus , just like Reddys have many sub sections and so do other castes.
Truth is they are not united ,majority of kapu and reddy were congress leader sand TDP was full with Kamma leaders before, now since Congress and is dead some are voting TDP and with the entry of BJP some will spill over besides Pawan Kalyan has big plans he didnt make the same mistake as his brother did instead of contesting election and splitting the vote he chose not to contest and put his support to TDP/BJP.
In next 5 years he will form the party,its still a long road ahead though.
CBN made some impossible promises i hardly believe anyone could fulfil them,regarding farmer loans etc. He went overbooard to match the rhetoric of KCR in promises.
yes development vote bank has emerged but still its in nascent stages.How BJP does development in centre will directly impact how BJP is viewed in AP and other states.
I really like a party like Lok satta party winning elections in both states.

RSS was there in AP but it has penetrated more in Telangana regions when compared to andhra.
Next 5 years they will notch up the recruitment and open new branches there soon, you have to understand that there was 10 year vacuum where UPA ruled and BJP , now with the emergence of leader like Namo things will be set in order.

You are right on most of what you have anna.

But you must remember that their is intense rivalry b/w some Kapu sub-castes. I heard that in some constituencies, if Setti balijas voted for YSRCP, UC Kapus voted for TDP and so on. I don't expect them to forget this rivalry all of a sudden and suddenly come together and vote as one big caste together.

And regarding the 'development' vote -bank, these people are not as ignorant as the common voter who take liquor and cash for votes. They are quite sensible and aware. BJP doing development in centre will help in those states where there is no other development oriented party.(but not in AP)
The members of this votebank in AP will vote- Modi for PM and Naidu for CM.(Emphasis on individual,not party)

But I think we both have failed to account for the 'liquor/cash for votes' votebank. They are the most unpredictable vote-bank in my opinion. They end up playing an important role in the rural and semi-urban areas.

And regarding RSS, they had many chances to grow in AP, but they just ignored them. The fact that the have not grown in AP is inexcusable and is totally their fault alone.

You are right on most of what you have anna.

But you must remember that their is intense rivalry b/w some Kapu sub-castes. I heard that in some constituencies, if Setti balijas voted for YSRCP, UC Kapus voted for TDP and so on. I don't expect them to forget this rivalry all of a sudden and suddenly come together and vote as one big caste together.

And regarding the 'development' vote -bank, these people are not as ignorant as the common voter who take liquor and cash for votes. They are quite sensible and aware. BJP doing development in centre will help in those states where there is no other development oriented party.(but not in AP)
The members of this votebank in AP will vote- Modi for PM and Naidu for CM.(Emphasis on individual,not party)

But I think we both have failed to account for the 'liquor/cash for votes' votebank. They are the most unpredictable vote-bank in my opinion. They end up playing an important role in the rural and semi-urban areas.

And regarding RSS, they had many chances to grow in AP, but they just ignored them. The fact that the have not grown in AP is inexcusable and is totally their fault alone.
You are right there are kapu leaders in tdp and ysrcp,thats because they were recruited that way,there was one leader called Vangaveeti ranga of vijayawada in Congress and he united the whole kapu vote bank,he was assasinated by TDP who feared the shift of power to Congress that was in 80's since then there has not been any leader to unify them, they see that hope in pawan kalyan.
But let's see what future holds.
Besides Kapu and Kamma were both part of Vijayanagara kingdom, only after its destruction did they split into two castes.
I hope with literacy the liquor/cash vote bank will vanish.this election proved one thing due to their hate of Congress they discared the liquor/cash offered by congress i hope this trend keeps up.

Coming to RSS, yes it somewhat ignored Andhra,but that was due to the dominant rule of congress in those areas.But yes they are now recruiting full steam.

Thats a self goal for the already battered Congress in Delhi :D

You are right there are kapu leaders in tdp and ysrcp,thats because they were recruited that way,there was one leader called Vangaveeti ranga of vijayawada in Congress and he united the whole kapu vote bank,he was assasinated by TDP who feared the shift of power to Congress that was in 80's since then there has not been any leader to unify them, they see that hope in pawan kalyan.
But let's see what future holds.
Besides Kapu and Kamma were both part of Vijayanagara kingdom, only after its destruction did they split into two castes.
I hope with literacy the liquor/cash vote bank will vanish.this election proved one thing due to their hate of Congress they discared the liquor/cash offered by congress i hope this trend keeps up.

Coming to RSS, yes it somewhat ignored Andhra,but that was due to the dominant rule of congress in those areas.But yes they are now recruiting full steam.
Yep, let's wait and watch for some time then discuss about AP again,[ we can waste some time on bashing KCR:P]

But to be honest until Pawan makes the TOTAL transition to a politican, his political carrier won't grow. And even if he makes the transition, I doubt whether all the Kapus can be united as one single group.

People rejected liquor from Congress... but they accepted liquor from YSRCP and TDP.:tsk:[ By the way in some places Congress didn't have the cadre to distribute liquor]
If you ask me literacy isn't the solution, but what we need is proper awareness among the people on the dangers of alcohol.

And by the way, even when NTR was around or when BJP was in an alliance with TDP. RSS didn't bother expanding.

Yep, let's wait and watch for some time then discuss about AP again,[ we can waste some time on bashing KCR:P]

But to be honest until Pawan makes the TOTAL transition to a politican, his political carrier won't grow. And even if he makes the transition, I doubt whether all the Kapus can be united as one single group.

People rejected liquor from Congress... but they accepted liquor from YSRCP and TDP.:tsk:[ By the way in some places Congress didn't have the cadre to distribute liquor]
If you ask me literacy isn't the solution, but what we need is proper awareness among the people on the dangers of alcohol.

And by the way, even when NTR was around or when BJP was in an alliance with TDP. RSS didn't bother expanding.
I would tell the voters to take the liquor and cash and vote for Development. :D
That would throw a spanner in those who think they can buy votes using cash/liquor.

In future Pawan Kalyan might be allied or absorbed into BJP as Modi is mighty impressed with his support and following.So watch out ;)

Back
Top Bottom