What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

anywhere ..........as long as its not inside the hostel.

Not done. Lighting a lamp and praying to god is Hindu ritual of worship. If students are being denied this right, then they are being discriminated.

Cmon, this is a laugh. There has to be limit to how far you can stretch an argument. He must be have been a liability to the Army if he cannot distinguish between a candle and an explosive.

So you think a man who rose to become a Maj. General in the Indian army due to his own ability do not have the ability to distinguish between a candle and an explosive ? You think you would know more about fire safety than him ?

Not done. Lighting a lamp and praying to god is Hindu ritual of worship. If students are being denied this right, then they are being discriminated.

Rights comes with Responsibility. When a person is mature enough to handle responsibility then they can/should talk about Rights.

If my child tells me that she has the right to watch cartoons as long as she wants, you think I will let her ? Will you let your neices/ nephew to watch pron if they tell you its their right to do so ?

So you think a man who rose to become a Maj. General in the Indian army due to his own ability do not have the ability to distinguish between a candle and an explosive ? You think you would know more about fire safety than him ?

Oh Indian army is not immune from moronism. Every household in India is a fire hazard in your view then and the view of this Maj. General, because surprise surprise we all use fire to cook our meals. We must all henceforth stop cooking meals and stop lighting candles because they who knows when they will explode.

Oh Indian army is not immune from moronism. Every household in India is a fire hazard in your view then and the view of this Maj. General, because surprise surprise we all use fire to cook our meals. We must all henceforth stop cooking meals and stop lighting candles because they who knows when they will explode.

Come one. You can do better than that.

Your household is YOUR responsibility. You can decide to use candle or MW or gas.

The hostel is HIS responsibility. He gets to decide the rules.

Rights comes with Responsibility. When a person is mature enough to handle responsibility then they can/should talk about Rights.

If my child tells me that she has the right to watch cartoons as long as she wants, you think I will let her ? Will you let your neices/ nephew to watch pron if they tell you its their right to do so ?

First of all those medicos are not your child. Next, I think most of them are over 18 which makes them legally adults with as good rights to do what they want just like you have.

No watching **** is not the same as lighting candles. In fact the duty of lighting lamps is giving over to the children in my house for Diwali. I also buy them tons of crackers which they burst on their own and I trust them with it. I would be worried if they were being brought up like dunce heads with no agency and initiative.

Karnataka was always a multilingual state with Konkani, Kodava, Tullu, Beary, and many other languages spoken from ancient times. So if Karnataka is maintaining its linguistic diversity, it is maintaining its tradition.
LOL..How many of the Bangaloreans speak Kannada??30%?? or maximum40%??we can't blame them..it was all your faults....No one wants or needs your Kannada for thriving in Bangalore..
Bangalore looks and its culture is more like a NI city than a traditional Kannada...
I am not talking about ethnic beary,kodavas or Thulus..They form only just millions...
What about the largely immigrant Karnataka Muslims??..They speak bhaiya language urdu...They form more 10% of Karnataka population...
Konkani ChristIan speakers??..They too are not ethnic,mostly immigrants from goa...Too much for Kannada culture...
Yes,we too have sizeable amount of Muslims and Christians...but they all speak Malayalam as their mother tongue and as Malayali as rest...

Come one. You can do better than that.

Your household is YOUR responsibility. You can decide to use candle or MW or gas.

The hostel is HIS responsibility. He gets to decide the rules.

No. He does not have the authority to stop someone from practicing their religion. I have lived in both rented houses as a single woman as well as I now rent out my property, and I have never heard of such absurd clauses anywhere.

First of all those medicos are not your child. Next, I think most of them are over 18 which makes them legally adults with as good rights to do what they want just like you have.

No watching **** is not the same as lighting candles. In fact the duty of lighting lamps is giving over to the children in my house for Diwali. I also buy them tons of crackers which they burst on their own and I trust them with it. I would be worried if they were being brought up like dunce heads with no agency and initiative.

For one you should not encourage children to pollute. Seriously. Best to teach them to celebrate diwali without pollution and exploiting child labour.

My house, My rules. Those who don't like it can leave. Similarly, My Hostel, my rules (assuming I own it or run it). You don't like, find a different accommodation.

I don't care if they are legally adult or not. If they are adults, let them take some place on rent and live there. I wouldn't care less.

No. He does not have the authority to stop someone from practicing their religion. I have lived in both rented houses as a single woman as well as I now rent out my property, and I have never heard of such absurd clauses anywhere.

A hostel is NOT a rented property, the same way a hotel room is not a rented property.

LOL..How many of the Bangaloreans speak Kannada??30%?? or maximum40%??we can't blame them..it was all your faults....No one wants or needs your Kannada for thriving in Bangalore..
Bangalore looks and its culture is more like a NI city than a traditional Kannada...
I am not talking about ethnic beary,kodavas or Thulus..They form only just millions...
What about the largely immigrant Karnataka Muslims??..They speak bhaiya language urdu...They form more 10% of Karnataka population...
Konkani ChristIan speakers??..They too are not ethnic,mostly immigrants from goa...Too much for Kannada culture...
Yes,we too have sizeable amount of Muslims and Christians...but they all speak Malayalam as their mother tongue and as Malayali as rest...

Bangalore is cosmopolitan and Kerala can only dream of having a city like Bangalore. Having said that, no Bangalore is not like any NI state. It is the traditional Kannada ambience that makes Bangalore what it is. It is still a polite easy going city.

There are no large immigrant Muslims, they are Muslims from Karnataka who speak Deccani which is the language of Deccan Plateau, very much South Indian in origin and nature.

Konkani is one of the native language of Coastal Karnataka and it is not just the Christians who speak Konkani, even the Hindus speak Konkani.

What private couples do is none of our concern, but at least there is no public kissing festivals in Karnataka. Also Kerala has emerged as the Sex tourist hot spot of India including for children.

Kerala feared to become a place of sex tourism
Looks like sex tourism is happening only in Kerala..
Heard about kamathipura,Mumbaiya??
Open S%% zoo of India..That too under the nose of SHIVA SENA,Self proclaimed Protectors of INDIAN CULTURE AND HINDUISM..

Back
Top Bottom