What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

FYI:

LOL
keralites have stopped taking baits... :lol:
Yup and here's why
Here is the issue :
The Hindu in Kerala will live and will only live as long as he eats beef, practices Kalima and gives up his rights, economic , cultural and political to Islamists( + the people of the book "Al-kitab" ) and Marxists . Kerala is one example of how the extreme right ( Islamists) and extreme left (Marxists) are hand in glove to wipe out Hinduism . No where in the world do these political extremes co-operate except in India. Communists have been wiped out from the so called "Musilim World" and China has a genocide unless required policy against even suspected Islamists.
The mallu, due to decades of leftist conditioning thinks it is "communal" to demand his rights and will actively stand with his oppressors in against those who do, only to learn that he barely gets a pat on the back. He then goes home and reads a job advert for muslims and christians only. He logs on to PDF to argue and explain how "they need someone for the holidays".
Yeah right those holidays, celebrations of which will lead to fines.

No Kannadigas speak in Hindi in their homes as far as I know. In my case because we were brought up in Mumbai, we speak Hindi at home which is natural. Otherwise, my nieces speak in Kannada to their parents. Kerala is losing its culture faster than Karnataka or Maharashtra. We never had a kissing day in Karnataka, seems Keralites go around smooching everyone in public. Tamils I will agree are proud of their Hindu culture.
haha..You lost your culture and language decades ago..
97% of peoples speak Malayalam as their mother tongue in Kerala..whereas only 63% of peoples in Karnataka speak Kannada...so much..I have been living in Bangalore for the past 2.5 years..I have seen so many Kannadigas speaking themselves in hindi or English..
kissing..
Have you been to lal bhagh,M G road,Commercial street or mantri/fortjm halls??..more than kissing there..i don't want to explain that in a public forum.

AugenBlick said:
Here is the issue :
The Hindu in Kerala will live and will only live as long as he eats beef, practices Kalima and gives up his rights, economic , cultural and political to Islamists( + the people of the book "Al-kitab" ) and Marxists . Kerala is one example of how the extreme right ( Islamists) and extreme left (Marxists) are hand in glove to wipe out Hinduism . No where in the world do these political extremes co-operate except in India. Communists have been wiped out from the so called "Musilim World" and China has a genocide unless required policy against even suspected Islamists.
The mallu, due to decades of leftist conditioning thinks it is "communal" to demand his rights and will actively stand with his oppressors in against those who do, only to learn that he barely gets a pat on the back. He then goes home and reads a job advert for muslims and christians only. He logs on to PDF to argue and explain how "they need someone for the holidays".
Yeah right those holidays, celebrations of which will lead to fines.

Source: Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2069
And i thought hindus of kerala were the most religious out of the hindus that I have met in other parts of India. :lol:
Our temples are well kept and we must be the most regular ones to visit a temple afaik.
But then why should I or any other keralite prove to few members on pdf about how religious we 're when doing so would evoke an expected "you're secular" response?? Now thats as if being a secular is a crime. Lolzz.

No Kannadigas speak in Hindi in their homes as far as I know. In my case because we were brought up in Mumbai, we speak Hindi at home which is natural. Otherwise, my nieces speak in Kannada to their parents. Kerala is losing its culture faster than Karnataka or Maharashtra. We never had a kissing day in Karnataka, seems Keralites go around smooching everyone in public. Tamils I will agree are proud of their Hindu culture.
hindu culture? you mean tamil culture :D

And i thought hindus of kerala were the most religious out of the hindus that I have met in other parts of India. :lol:
Our temples are well kept and we must be the most regular ones to visit a temple afaik.
But then why should I or any other keralite prove to few members on pdf about how religious we 're when doing so would evoke an expected "you're secular" response?? Now thats as if being a secular is a crime. Lolzz.
ahhh ... read again

The Hindu in Kerala will live and will only live as long as he eats beef, practices Kalima and gives up his rights, economic , cultural and political to Islamists( + the people of the book "Al-kitab" ) and Marxists.

ahhh ... read again

The Hindu in Kerala will live and will only live as long as he eats beef, practices Kalima and gives up his rights, economic , cultural and political to Islamists( + the people of the book "Al-kitab" ) and Marxists.
Oing??
Why should he give up his rights??
Why cant I make any sense out of the above post??
Whats al-kitab?? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom