What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

haha..You lost your culture and language decades ago..
97% of peoples speak Malayalam as their mother tongue in Kerala..whereas only 63% of peoples in Karnataka speak Kannada...so much..I have been living in Bangalore for the past 2.5 years..I have seen so many Kannadigas speaking themselves in hindi or English..
kissing..
Have you been to lal bhagh,M G road,Commercial street or mantri/fortjm halls??..more than kissing there..i don't want to explain that in a public forum.

Karnataka was always a multilingual state with Konkani, Kodava, Tullu, Beary, and many other languages spoken from ancient times. So if Karnataka is maintaining its linguistic diversity, it is maintaining its tradition.

What private couples do is none of our concern, but at least there is no public kissing festivals in Karnataka. Also Kerala has emerged as the Sex tourist hot spot of India including for children.

Kerala feared to become a place of sex tourism

Oing??
Why should he give up his rights??
Why cant I make any sense out of the above post??
Whats al-kitab?? :blink:
Al -kitab or literally People of the book ..... ask your "secular" brothers here on PDF what it means

Al -kitab or literally People of the book ..... ask your "secular" brothers here on PDF what it means
oye why should I bother 'em when you were the one who brought in this topic??
Now tell me whats "al-kitab"?? pronto!!

When I was abroad , and living in a dorm , we had a inspection from local fire dept. Post inspection they suggested many changes because our dorm was pron to catching fires and safety was an issue. The next month I lit candles (oil lamps were hard to find then) in the passage , near my door and in the common area. The dorm caretaker , once got to know it was diwali joined in with me :D.
This is shocking for Kerala :o

That's right, India is exactly like the US or Europe ........ we too have regular inspections from local fire dept., fire safety drills, Fire Hydrants and separate Fire exit with bright labels and easy access exits. :coffee:

....... we also have health insurance in case some body gets burnt, mandatory student insurance, Building insurance, A non corrupt police dept. who will not extort money, and a speedy and fair judicial system.

Just brilliant.

Last edited:
Hindu culture. The Cholas were great Shiva bhakthas and TN temples stands testimony to that. Shiva is the Supreme lord of Hindu trinity.

Did you observe that the letter was signed by a Maj. Gen. Dr. SreeRam ? what makes you think the reason was religious and not safety ?

Did you observe that the letter was signed by a Maj. Gen. Dr. SreeRam ? what makes you think the reason was religious and not safety ?

It was religious. Having a name like Dr. SreeRam in Kerala is no indication of being a Hindu.

That's right, India is exactly like the US or Europe ........ we too have regular inspections from local fire dept., fire safety drills, Fire Hydrants and separate Fire exit with bright labels and easy asses exits. :coffee:

....... we also have health insurance in case some body gets burnt, mandatory student insurance, Building insurance, A non corrupt police dept. who will not extort money, and a speedy and fair judicial system.

Just brilliant.
Inspite of stringent laws against it ,I was allowed to light lamps.
In defiance of local culture and being the majority religion, they were denied their right to practice it. Kapish.

Inspite of stringent laws against it ,I was allowed to light lamps.
In defiance of local culture and being the majority religion, they were denied their right to practice it. Kapish.

They were not denied the right to celebrate Diwali, only to light fire inside the hostel. Kapish ?

What about a Maj. General? Are you saying that Maj. General in Kerala are immune to communism or sickularism?

No, I am saying a Maj. Gen. is more aware and responsible about fire safety due to him being responsible for explosives throughout his career.

No, I am saying a Maj. Gen. is more aware and responsible about fire safety due to him being responsible for explosives throughout his career.

Cmon, this is a laugh. There has to be limit to how far you can stretch an argument. He must be have been a liability to the Army if he cannot distinguish between a candle and an explosive.

Back
Top Bottom