What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bangalore is cosmopolitan and Kerala can only dream of having a city like Bangalore. Having said that, no Bangalore is not like any NI state. It is the traditional Kannada ambience that makes Bangalore what it is. It is still a polite easy going city.

There are no large immigrant Muslims, they are Muslims from Karnataka who speak Deccani which is the language of Deccan Plateau, very much South Indian in origin and nature.

Konkani is one of the native language of Coastal Karnataka and it is not just the Christians who speak Konkani, even the Hindus speak Konkani.

Ignore the troll.

For one you should not encourage children to pollute. Seriously. Best to teach them to celebrate diwali without pollution and exploiting child labour.

My house, My rules. Those who don't like it can leave. Similarly, My Hostel, my rules (assuming I own it or run it). You don't like, find a different accommodation.

I don't care if they are legally adult or not. If they are adults, let them take some place on rent and live there. I wouldn't care less.

The children clean up after they have burst the crackers. The smoke from the Crackers also help to kill all the dengue, malaria, and chikungunya larvae, so we are doing a social service too.

Those children would not be making crackers if their parents could afford to buy them 2 meals a day and send them to school. Until such a situation happens, I would not grudge them learning a trade and earning their meals.

About the house rules, depends if that is what was signed up on. If not, hope they get hauled to the court for it.

Looks like sex tourism is happening only in Kerala..
Heard about kamathipura,Mumbaiya??
Open S%% zoo of India..That too under the nose of SHIVA SENA,Self proclaimed Protectors of INDIAN CULTURE AND HINDUISM..

Kamathipura is very much a local affair, but Kerala is on the international map!!!!

Mumbai generates enough income to feed all the Mallus and the Biharis and other people of India unlike the whole of Kerala which cannot feed its own people and hence they have to go to Gelf for a job. Now the drawback of it is of course the proliferation of slums to accommodate all these immigrants in Mumbai which is after all just an island. So yes Hindu culture in Mumbai under Shiv Sena is providing food on the plate for millions of Indians from all over India including your Kerala. While Kerala is becoming an international **** hub.

The children clean up after they have burst the crackers. The smoke from the Crackers also help to kill all the dengue, malaria, and chikungunya larvae, so we are doing a social service too.

Those children would not be making crackers if their parents could afford to buy them 2 meals a day and send them to school. Until such a situation happens, I would not grudge them learning a trade and earning their meals.

About the house rules, depends if that is what was signed up on. If not, hope they get hauled to the court for it.

Does cigarette smoke kill dengue, malaria and chikungunya too ? :angel:

What about the Noise pollution ?

Heard of the mid day meal ? It was started because parents could not afford them 2 meals a day. If they went to school, the school gave them lunch.

If you want them to learn a trade at the age of 8 years, then why not fight for their right to get paid like an adult too ?

Read it if you really care,

http://www.jugendeinewelt.at/filead...oduktion/Feuerwerksproduktion_in_Sikavasi.pdf

Child Labour: Case Study on Sivakasi fireworks industry

Does cigarette smoke kill dengue, malaria and chikungunya too ? :angel:

What about the Noise pollution ?

Heard of the mid day meal ? It was started because parents could not afford them 2 meals a day. If they went to school, the school gave them lunch.

If you want them to learn a trade at the age of 8 years, then why not fight for their right to get paid like an adult too ?

Read it if you really care,

http://www.jugendeinewelt.at/filead...oduktion/Feuerwerksproduktion_in_Sikavasi.pdf

Child Labour: Case Study on Sivakasi fireworks industry

Do you own a car? If you do, mighty rich of you to complain about smoke pollution for a few hours in a year when you do it the whole year.

The school only provides one meal a day and no that does not cover the whole living expense of being a child.

They cannot get paid as an adult because they are not, they are apprentices. Of course I want safe work condition for them, who is stopping the govt from enforcing those rules.

No, I do not care about any of these stories. There are worse living conditions in India and I do not have to read this to know about it. Just look at the children who sniff glue in the railway platform and the ragpickers who come to your basti every week to see how they live. .

Do you own a car? If you do, mighty rich of you to complain about smoke pollution for a few hours in a year when you do it the whole year.

So people who own cars have no right to worry about pollution ? What about people who uses gas stoves ? what about people who use Bus ? Auto-Rickshaws ? People who use pesticides ? what about people who use paper ?

Who exactly has the right to express their concern ?

The school only provides one meal a day and no that does not cover the whole living expense of being a child.
They cannot get paid as an adult because they are not, they are apprentices. Of course I want safe work condition for them, who is stopping the govt from enforcing those rules.
No, I do not care about any of these stories. There are worse living conditions in India and I do not have to read this to know about it. Just look at the children who sniff glue in the railway platform and the ragpickers who come to your basti every week to see how they live. .

The school does it bit, the govt. does its bit, the people must do their bit. Its like the Safai Abhyan, govt. cannot do everything. People have to do their bit too.

It can start by educating children about pollution and child labour so that children can make an informed decision. Most times they make the right choices.

So people who own cars have no right to worry about pollution ? What about people who uses gas stoves ? what about people who use Bus ? Auto-Rickshaws ? People who use pesticides ? what about people who use paper ?
Who exactly has the right to express their concern ?

Gas stove is clean energy. No pollution. I don't use car and use public transport, so I am far more green than you. No pesticides either. People who pollute throughout the year should certainly not have the right to express outrage over other's leniency over a few hours.

The school does it bit, the govt. does its bit, the people must do their bit. Its like the Safai Abhyan, govt. cannot do everything. People have to do their bit too.
It can start by educating children about pollution and child labour so that children can make an informed decision. Most times they make the right choices.

The school does its bit and the govt does its bit and the people do their bit, still there is a huge unemployment problem in this country and still there are 300 million people living on less than a dollar a day. They have kids and those kids need to survive.

Parents who are not using public transport but for their own comforts using private vehicles and then complaining of other's polluting the environment are no role models. Do not be surprised if your child points out the hypocrisy to you one day.

Hindu culture. The Cholas were great Shiva bhakthas and TN temples stands testimony to that. Shiva is the Supreme lord of Hindu trinity.
if you want karnataka to be hindu culture go ahead, but don't say everyone is.. hinduism is just a religion and there is no such thing as hindu culture--do people ever say muslim culture? is pakistan the middle east? culture is more associated with language and region. yes tamils are hindus but they follow tamil customs that other states don't (ex. tamil new year).

maybe by hindu culture you meant hindi culture where hinduism came from? -->UP/MP/bihar

Bangalore is cosmopolitan and Kerala can only dream of having a city like Bangalore. Having said that, no Bangalore is not like any NI state. It is the traditional Kannada ambience that makes Bangalore what it is. It is still a polite easy going city.

There are no large immigrant Muslims, they are Muslims from Karnataka who speak Deccani which is the language of Deccan Plateau, very much South Indian in origin and nature.

Konkani is one of the native language of Coastal Karnataka and it is not just the Christians who speak Konkani, even the Hindus speak Konkani.
Ohh,yes,Urdu is south Indian in orgin and often regarded as a dialect of Kannada..
You peoples have no love and affection towards mother tongue...The only live vibrant linguistic corner in this very PDF is Kerala corner..Where is your Karnataka corner??..gone dead...even the Karnataka members(same for telegus) seems more interested in writing hindi(even among themselves) than Kannada..
Yes,Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city indeed and Kannadigas are the most welcoming south Indian groups. I Am not denying. But you should take severe actions for preserving Kannada and vibrant culture..its too late...Bangalore was a Kannada city..but not anymore...just go to any street or malls,shops..you could hear all other languages than Kannada...

Kamathipura is very much a local affair, but Kerala is on the international map!!!!

Mumbai generates enough income to feed all the Mallus and the Biharis and other people of India unlike the whole of Kerala which cannot feed its own people and hence they have to go to Gelf for a job. Now the drawback of it is of course the proliferation of slums to accommodate all these immigrants in Mumbai which is after all just an island. So yes Hindu culture in Mumbai under Shiv Sena is providing food on the plate for millions of Indians from all over India including your Kerala. While Kerala is becoming an international **** hub.
Yes,They are providing free foods for hungry Malayalis and biharis.... Too much love for south Indians and Biharis..
We too have 3-4 million immigrant workers in Kerala
I am talking about kamathipura,not slums..Slums and colonies are common in every cities and towns of India...
International&¥¥ hub.. Bangalore is famous for what??..one is for IT/Software..next??

if you want karnataka to be hindu culture go ahead, but don't say everyone is.. hinduism is just a religion and there is no such thing as hindu culture--do people ever say muslim culture? is pakistan the middle east? culture is more associated with language and region. yes tamils are hindus but they follow tamil customs that other states don't (ex. tamil new year).

maybe by hindu culture you meant hindi culture where hinduism came from? -->UP/MP/bihar
All south Indians have their unique new year day....not just for Tamils..
Tamils are Hindus??..Around 15% of Tamils are Christians and Muslims.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Dravidian politics is a dead horse and has been flogged for all its worth. Yes people do say Muslim culture. Likewise there is a Hindu culture. As far as I know Deepavali is still the most important festival in TN, people still have the same oil bath, the bursting of crackers. If anything TN is more staunchly Hindu than rest of India going by the fact that more than 50,000 new Hindu temples came up during the atheist Dravidan party ruling. Tamil new year is the same as Sankrantri in Karnataka and we also make the same sweet rice known as in Karnataka as your pongal. It goes by various names all over India on more or less the same date. If you take it as April 14, then you share it with Baisaki and Bengali New Year. The same rangoli in front of the house, the same flower garlands on the door frame, the same respect for the parents. I find no difference in Tamil culture or the culture of any other Hindu family anywhere in India.

that was just one example and i know, i was talking about the majority

Ohh,yes,Urdu is south Indian in orgin and often regarded as a dialect of Kannada..
You peoples have no love and affection towards mother tongue...The only live vibrant linguistic corner in this very PDF is Kerala corner..Where is your Karnataka corner??..gone dead...even the Karnataka members(same for telegus) seems more interested in writing hindi(even among themselves) than Kannada..
Yes,Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city indeed and Kannadigas are the most welcoming south Indian groups. I Am not denying. But you should take severe actions for preserving Kannada and vibrant culture..its too late...Bangalore was a Kannada city..but not anymore...just go to any street or malls,shops..you could hear all other languages than Kannada...

Urdu is not of South Indian origin and not spoken in Karnataka. What they speak here is Deccani which if ever a Lucknowite hears being called Urdu will commit suicide out of depression.

Kannada is thriving in Karnataka and produces more high caliber literature in greater proportion than Malayalam has. So please you are in no position to lecture us.

Bangalore has grown beyond being only a Kannada city and it is now an Indian city for all Indians, still with a Kannada soul. So please do not worry about Bangalore.

Tamils are Hindus and Tamil culture is Hindu culture. Christians and Muslims follow Hindu culture. It is not the other way round.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom