What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

kya zamana a gya hai..........pati patni ghar p nhi TWITTER p baat kr rhe hai :lol:

51987e5fd7d65db15b9cbe2040a622a9._.png

Urdu is not of South Indian origin and not spoken in Karnataka. What they speak here is Deccani which if ever a Lucknowite hears being called Urdu will commit suicide out of depression.

Kannada is thriving in Karnataka and produces more high caliber literature in greater proportion than Malayalam has. So please you are in no position to lecture us.

Bangalore has grown beyond being only a Kannada city and it is now an Indian city for all Indians, still with a Kannada soul. So please do not worry about Bangalore.
Deccani is just another dialect of urdu with strong regional/local influence.So calling it a separate language is a kind of joke. .Its like calling Are or kundapur Kannada dialects a separate language...
literature has nothing to do with thriving..Moreover Kannada is way more older than Malayalam..So naturally you have more literary works than Malayalam.
97% of Keralities speak Malayalam as mother tongue but only 63% in the case of Kannada in Karnataka(only 32% in case of Bangalore)..In a recent survey only 48% peoples know/understand Kannada in Bangalore(that includes ethnic +migrant speakers)..So much for thriving....

Tamils are Hindus and Tamil culture is Hindu culture. Christians and Muslims follow Hindu culture. It is not the other way round.
I meant religion...
All Indian Muslims or Christians are Indian/hindu in culture..

Gas stove is clean energy. No pollution. I don't use car and use public transport, so I am far more green than you. No pesticides either. People who pollute throughout the year should certainly not have the right to express outrage over other's leniency over a few hours.

Gas stove is NOT clear energy, its only low pollution. google it up. Maybe you do use a car and are lying about using public transport, maybe I don't use a car. Such claims are meaningless in making a debating point. As of today, EVERYBODY has equal right express outrage since there is NO scientific way of measuring how much each one of us pollute and how much each one of us contribute to society and are not a dead weight to society.

The school does its bit and the govt does its bit and the people do their bit, still there is a huge unemployment problem in this country and still there are 300 million people living on less than a dollar a day. They have kids and those kids need to survive.

Parents who are not using public transport but for their own comforts using private vehicles and then complaining of other's polluting the environment are no role models. Do not be surprised if your child points out the hypocrisy to you one day.

Using transport is a trade-off between making the most productive use of time, effort and pollution. A man who generates employment for 1000's and pollutes is much better than a human vegetable who lies on bead all day waiting for death and not polluting the environment. If my child points out what she perceives as hypocrisy then I will be proud of her. It would mean I have given her the right education and she has learnt to think for herself.

Now finally this has run its course, this really is a great thread so no point in destroying it.

97% of Keralities speak Malayalam as mother tongue but only 63% in the case of Kannada in Karnataka(only 32% in case of Bangalore).

non-Kannadiga natives in Karnataka speak Kannada language.

Last edited:
Earlier they threatened to pull out now it gets delayed by 1 y :(.
KCR was unrealistic changing the routes every now and then as he sees fit especially in old city to woo minorities and divert from mosques and some other structures.
@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @Nair saab @Mike_Brando @Marxist @WAR-rior @jha
Watch at 5:40 JP has challenged Rajdeep Sardeasi to take part in the 'Swacch Bharat Abhiyan'
:lol::lol: Am laughing more at his description of Rajdeep

So will Rajdeep take part ... or will he ignore this.

P.S.:-at 5:56, he says;-" I invite Rajdeep to take part in this beyond parties(i think he meant beyond party affiliation). Is he trying to troll Rajdeep??

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @Nair saab @Mike_Brando @Marxist @WAR-rior @jha
Watch at 5:40 JP has challenged Rajdeep Sardeasi to take part in the 'Swacch Bharat Abhiyan'
:lol::lol: Am laughing more at his description of Rajdeep

So will Rajdeep take part ... or will he ignore this.

P.S.:-at 5:56, he says;-" I invite Rajdeep to take part in this beyond parties(i think he meant beyond party affiliation). Is he trying to troll Rajdeep??
who is this fellow ? Is he from AP? Does he belong to any political party?

who is this fellow ? Is he from AP? Does he belong to any political party?
He is JP of lok satta party, his party was the original idea of IAC and india against corruption a la AAM admi party but his party is genuine unlike the nautanki AAP party.

He is JaiPrakash Narayan.(Jayaprakash Narayan (Lok Satta) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is the founder of Lok satta party. It is basically another AAP,but one with more sense,with centrist and sensible views and truly patriotic. He infact basked AK-49 from running away from governance.

He is a known supporter of Narendra Modi
He normally never tries to get into controversies so I haven't seen him commenting on AK or him supporting Modi. Can you provide some sources please? Telugu news will do...

His party is rather inconsequential as of now so harmless for BJP/Congress/TRS...

He normally never tries to get into controversies so I haven't seen him commenting on AK or him supporting Modi. Can you provide some sources please? Telugu news will do...

His party is rather inconsequential as of now so harmless for BJP/Congress/TRS...

Yep, I will when I have time.

But in April-May 2014 there had been seat-sharing talks b/w him,BJP and the TDP.Even though they collapsed, he campaigned for BJP candidates in Secunderabad and Vizag.

He himself contested against a TDP candidate from Malkajgiri,but lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom