What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I don't know their real intention behind it...For safety precautions or some thing else??..Their college Their rules..

Bigotry seems more like it. This is still India and not a Sharia ruled country, so their *** will be hauled to the court for discrimination.

I don't know their real intention behind it...For safety precautions or some thing else??..Their college Their rules..
@Indrani
See I told you the mallu will stand with his oppressors .... :D
He can't digest the fact that it was diwali celebrations that were fined because it is a Kafir festival.

Sorry molle, that is not going to be tolerated here after. Kerala culture will eventually turn just like Maharashtrian culture. You watch it.
You can try..May be true in the case of you Kannadigas..Many young Bangalorean Kannadigas are now speaking Hindi in their homes and they seems more hindiwala than the original ones from UP or hariyana..mujko Kannada nahi malum. hindi mein bolo yaar..
But Kerala/Tamilnadu is in different league.

Sorry..Kerala is not your Gujarat or Maharastra..We have our own unique culture and tradition..we don't want your Marathi or SS type cultures in Kerala.
Kerala Hindus eat beef from the very past..may be it was not in your Marathi culture.
None is denying jobs or opportunities in Kerala just because of their religion or caste..
At least ISIS flags/T shirts don't turn up in Guj or MH ... credit goes to SS and marathi culture

@Indrani
See I told you the mallu will stand with his oppressors .... :D
He can't digest the fact that it was diwali celebrations that were fined because it is a Kafir festival.

Diwali in general is not celebrated in Kerala. They follow Asura king Mahaballi and the victory of Devtas over Asura is not celebrated there.

Let us see how the admin reacts to the outrage over this incident.

@levina @nair @Ravi Nair @Indischer @arp2041 @ranjeet
WTF is happening in Kerala? :angry:
What is this?? Is lighting candles on Diwali is crime in Kerala now??
677e4b05a9f9510e488e2b1f832470a1.jpg

You can try..May be true in the case of you Kannadigas..Many young Bangalorean Kannadigas are now speaking Hindi in their homes and they seems more hindiwala than the original ones from UP or hariyana..mujko Kannada nahi malum. hindi mein bolo yaar..
But Kerala/Tamilnadu is in different league.

No Kannadigas speak in Hindi in their homes as far as I know. In my case because we were brought up in Mumbai, we speak Hindi at home which is natural. Otherwise, my nieces speak in Kannada to their parents. Kerala is losing its culture faster than Karnataka or Maharashtra. We never had a kissing day in Karnataka, seems Keralites go around smooching everyone in public. Tamils I will agree are proud of their Hindu culture.

@levina @nair @Ravi Nair @Indischer @arp2041 @ranjeet
WTF is happening in Kerala? :angry:
What is this?? Is lighting candles on Diwali is crime in Kerala now??
View attachment 142072
Yaar when I was in my hostel in maharastra ,there also we were not allowed to light candles. I want to believe that this was a genuine concern over safety.
Now I dont know what the warden meant by "good order and discipline" cause it looks like a hindu college only.So they should not oppose diwali...or so I feel.

Diwali in general is not celebrated in Kerala. They follow Asura king Mahaballi and the victory of Devtas over Asura is not celebrated there.

Let us see how the admin reacts to the outrage over this incident.
When I was abroad , and living in a dorm , we had a inspection from local fire dept. Post inspection they suggested many changes because our dorm was pron to catching fires and safety was an issue. The next month I lit candles (oil lamps were hard to find then) in the passage , near my door and in the common area. The dorm caretaker , once got to know it was diwali joined in with me :D.
This is shocking for Kerala :o

Yaar when I was in my hostel in maharastra ,there also we were not allowed to light candles. I want to believe that this was a genuine concern over safety.
Now I dont know what the warden meant by "good order and discipline" cause it looks like a hindu college only.So they should not oppose diwali...or so I feel.
Here is your dearest fellow mallu :
You missed the most important that the college is under minority Muslim management....

Here is the about us page from the institutes website
Karuna Medical College::About Us
The Safe Development Alms Trust is a registered Charitable Trust constituted by the Minority Community of Muslims of with its headquarters at Karuna Hospital Campus, Melamuri, Palakkad, Kerala. Since its inceptions in the 1993, this trust has been actively engaged in the educational, social, and Health Activities in this region

Karuna Hospital started functioning at Melamuri which is in the heart of city since 1994 in a single campus consisting of 3 acres of land with specialty facilities.

When I was abroad , and living in a dorm , we had a inspection from local fire dept. Post inspection they suggested many changes because our dorm was pron to catching fires and safety was an issue. The next month I lit candles (oil lamps were hard to find then) in the passage , near my door and in the common area. The dorm caretaker , once got to know it was diwali joined in with me :D.
This is shocking for Kerala :o

Common sense went missing a long time ago there.

Back
Top Bottom