What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Any person (man or women) without immediate family around them tend to do "stupid" things. You put a couple of them in a room and the probability of them doing "stupid" things multiply exponentially. That is human nature.

To cut it short, I am a pretty hard core hindutvadi guy and IF I had a hostel full of teenage girls or boys I will never allow them to light anything inside or even immediately outside my hostel during Diwali.

........good idea :coffee:

I hope your parents and wife are looking out and monitoring all your activities least you set your apartment on fire or do any stupid thing. Hope they do not let you out of their sight either, what to say you may come home without your head on your neck?

This is an old article about dumbing down of Indians by the Media. It is still relevant.

Degeneration X | Pramila N. Phatarphekar

Social scientist Shiv Vishwanathan comments: "India must be the only country where at any given time 30 per cent of our population is trying to secede and we don't even know it nor do we care. And the real tragedy is that people still read papers and watch TV for the news."

I hope your parents and wife are looking out and monitoring all your activities least you set your apartment on fire or do any stupid thing. Hope they do not let you out of their sight either, what to say you may come home without your head on your neck?

That is the difference between a teenager or bachelor with no responsibilities and a married man with responsibilities. It does not let you indulge in "stupid" things. But I have done enough stupid things when I was younger to know what I am talking about.

That is the difference between a teenager or bachelor with no responsibilities and a married man with responsibilities. It does not let you indulge in "stupid" things.

Oh there is no age for stupidity and marriage is not a proof against stupid behavior. Likewise, barring some kids with antisocial behavioral issues, I doubt any teenage or bachelor is that stupid to not be trusted to not set his/her living quarters on fire.

Oh there is no age for stupidity and marriage is not a proof against stupid behavior. Likewise, barring some kids with antisocial behavioral issues, I doubt any teenage or bachelor is that stupid to not be trusted to not set his/her living quarters on fire.

Bill Clinton has proved your point. How do you think fires get started ? You think it happens on purpose ?

I am glad you trust kids. I don't. I expect them to do "stupid" things. I expect them to screw up.

450 suffer burn injuries on Diwali - The Times of India

Bill Clinton has proved your point. How do you think fires get started ? You think it happens on purpose ?

I am glad you trust kids. I don't. Not even my own.

450 suffer burn injuries on Diwali - The Times of India

Accidents happen everywhere, even with 90 year olds. People do not stop living out of fear that they may be involved in accidents. So off the millions of kids who burst crackers on Diwali, a few hundreds got burn injuries, so what? They will learn and live.

Accidents happen everywhere, even with 90 year olds. People do not stop living out of fear that they may be involved in accidents. So off the millions of kids who burst crackers on Diwali, a few hundreds got burn injuries, so what? They will learn and live.

Sure. I just don't want to be held accountable for it or go to jail for it. You know who is held accountable when a kid is raped in school or a fire breaks out in a hostel ?

Sure. I just don't want to be held accountable for it or go to jail for it. You know who is held accountable when a kid is raped in school or a fire breaks out in a hostel ?

LOL. So do they shut down all the schools? Are we supposed to not send children to school? Can we ensure a crime free society or an accident free world? The best way to do that would be to stop living.

LOL. So do they shut down all the schools? Are we supposed to not send children to school? Can we ensure a crime free society or an accident free world? The best way to do that would be to stop living.

I think I have made my point and you have understood it. Not point in destroying this thread.

Here is the issue :
The Hindu in Kerala will live and will only live as long as he eats beef, practices Kalima and gives up his rights, economic , cultural and political to Islamists( + the people of the book "Al-kitab" ) and Marxists . Kerala is one example of how the extreme right ( Islamists) and extreme left (Marxists) are hand in glove to wipe out Hinduism . No where in the world do these political extremes co-operate except in India. Communists have been wiped out from the so called "Musilim World" and China has a genocide unless required policy against even suspected Islamists.
The mallu, due to decades of leftist conditioning thinks it is "communal" to demand his rights and will actively stand with his oppressors in against those who do, only to learn that he barely gets a pat on the back. He then goes home and reads a job advert for muslims and christians only. He logs on to PDF to argue and explain how "they need someone for the holidays".
Yeah right those holidays, celebrations of which will lead to fines.

Here is the issue :
The Hindu in Kerala will live and will only live as long as he eats beef, practices Kalima and gives up his rights, economic , cultural and political to Islamists( + the people of the book "Al-kitab" ) and Marxists . Kerala is one example of how the extreme right ( Islamists) and extreme left (Marxists) are hand in glove to wipe out Hinduism . No where in the world do these political extremes co-operate except in India. Communists have been wiped out from the so called "Musilim World" and China has a genocide unless required policy against even suspected Islamists.
The mallu, due to decades of leftist conditioning thinks it is "communal" to demand his rights and will actively stand with his oppressors in against those who do, only to learn that he barely gets a pat on the back. He then goes home and reads a job advert for muslims and christians only. He logs on to PDF to argue and explain how "they need someone for the holidays".

It is well understood by now that the mallu brain needs some serious re-wiring to be done. Will take some time, but it will and must be done.

Here is the issue :
Sorry..Kerala is not your Gujarat or Maharastra..We have our own unique culture and tradition..we don't want your Marathi or SS type cultures in Kerala.
Kerala Hindus eat beef from the very past..may be it was not in your Marathi culture.
None is denying jobs or opportunities in Kerala just because of their religion or caste..

Sorry..Kerala is not your Gujarat or Maharastra..We have our own unique culture and tradition..we don't want your Marathi or SS type cultures in Kerala.
Kerala Hindus eat beef from the very past..may be it was not in your Marathi culture.
None is denying jobs or opportunities in Kerala just because of their religion or caste..

Sorry molle, that is not going to be tolerated here after. Kerala culture will eventually turn just like Maharashtrian culture. You watch it.

07c99a8c09e6745b8b2fd8107d0b32ad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom