What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's a sickening situation it really is and for all various parties have said over the years the high level perpetrators are still walking around as free men living comfortable lives.

I genuinely through Modi with the mandate he had would go after such scum with a passion, not just try to appease the victims with some money.

This subject irks me a lot. I already discussing it with two Pakistanis in another thread. Let's leave it. Mitti Paoo. :pissed:

Waise, I'm visiting Nankana Sahib Ji Tomorrow. Once back, would share some pics.

Was hoping Modi would take more concrete steps on the '84 atrocities...

A fresh SIT can be set once Governor issues such notification. The way things are moving, notification can be expected very soon. I wish b@st@rds like Tytler and Sajjan are hanged for their crime.

A fresh SIT can be set once Governor issues such notification. The way things are moving, notification can be expected very soon. I wish b@st@rds like Tytler and Sajjan are hanged for their crime.
Let's hope so..... ANY forward movement on this case will be good, it absolutely disgusts me to see the likes of Tytler and Kumar smiling or laughing on Indian TV shows- let's wipe their smug smiles off their faces.

I feel that once the top guys are in jail there will be fresh momentum in finding the other responsible for the atrocities guilty.

That's so retarded- is her family/party is found to have been involved in sickening atrocities it could actually win them/her votes?
He's correct with jagan mohan reddy's example,that guy was allegd to have 300crore worth of illegal assest,CBI investigation was conducted,meanwhile sympathy wave did start blowing across rayalseema region,no wonder he won somany seats during elections,though not not enough to form a govt. But i belive ppl wouldn't mind sonia gandhi being thrown behind bars,not even those living in rural areas,as they are sick and tired of her and her partymen,they kicked her and her party out of power cos of that very reason.

Let's hope so..... ANY forward movement on this case will be good, it absolutely disgusts me to see the likes of Tytler and Kumar smiling or laughing on Indian TV shows- let's wipe their smug smiles off their faces.

I feel that once the top guys are in jail there will be fresh momentum in finding the other responsible for the atrocities guilty.

Agreed.

Most of the perpetrators of the Sikh Genocide probably would be dead by now. Therefore Justice in real sense can not be provided. But even if the likes of Kamalnath, Tytler and Kumar are punished, it will go a long way in pacifying the fameilies of those unfortunate lots who have been the biggest sufferers in Independent India ( along with Kashmiri Pandits ).

Agreed.

Most of the perpetrators of the Sikh Genocide probably would be dead by now. Therefore Justice in real sense can not be provided. But even if the likes of Kamalnath, Tytler and Kumar are punished, it will go a long way in pacifying the fameilies of those unfortunate lots who have been the biggest sufferers in Independent India ( along with Kashmiri Pandits ).
Indeed, I was listening to a 2 hour debate on this very topic on the BBC Asian network yesterday and the general sentiment of Sikhs was that we know that complete justice is not possible now but we would accept some symbolic justice that allows the majority of us to lay this demon to rest and move on.

Hmmm....how true is this?
29dc9056b23712b7b467281137c13618.jpg

Indeed, I was listening to a 2 hour debate on this very topic on the BBC Asian network yesterday and the general sentiment of Sikhs was that we know that complete justice is not possible now but we would accept some symbolic justice that allows the majority of us to lay this demon to rest and move on.

I really hope something is done, it's going to be disgusting if people like Jagdish Tytler dies a peaceful death, if an administration can do this it has to be this one. It's going to help the people who were caught in it so much, even if symbolic at this point. I want to believe that Modi govt can do something about this...but then I dont know....

That's so retarded- is her family/party is found to have been involved in sickening atrocities it could actually win them/her votes?

Politics does not go by logic. It gets played by emotion.

It was the witch hunt against Modi that made is so popular in India. Same is true for Amit Shah as it was true for Advani a decade or two ago. Modi should not return the favour and start a hunt against Sonia or Rahul.

That is the price of power and the bitter after taste of Real Politics.

Back
Top Bottom