What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why is Narendra Modi not declaring fresh elections in Delhi & fighting against Kejriwal there?

IS HE AFRAID??

The center cannot declare fresh election until assembly is dissolved. They have already declared President rule.
Delhi assembly should meet and either make a government or dissolve. But it would be a bad precedent, in a democracy like our we should try to form government not dissolve hung assemblies. It would be a huge financial and political loss to people. It also shows parties cannot set aside their differences for the sake of the people.

Why is Narendra Modi not declaring fresh elections in Delhi & fighting against Kejriwal there?

IS HE AFRAID??

BJP 29 MLA'S + 6 Congress MLA'S going to join BJP. BJP 35 seats + binny and 2 others + 3 by election seats (apparently BJP gonna Win all three). No elections in Delhi. :D

10624091_570611363040176_7166844583966895105_o.jpg

Punjab govt is going to raise VAT on fuel again as prices dropped once again......first they crippled the economy now crying that they dont have enough money to even pay salaries to employes ..............ho geya vikas

me too. congress should see some time in jail for it. but again, now is not the time... this should start in the mid second year of five.
Let's hope so, I would be wiling to wait until his second term if I knew some sort of justice was coming (as Modi promised) but there doesn't seem to be any indication of this and with each passing year not only do the perpetrators enjoy an extra year of freedom but the victims of the crimes die out without having seen any form of justice whatsoever.

Go after the Congress and go hard :mad:

Back
Top Bottom