What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Harne ke liye KITNE utavale ho rhey hai yaar..................

Nice one...............

Let's hope people of Delhi will come back to there senses............

They gave fractured mandate, which made this idiot a CM by fluke, ruined the Capital in 49 days, ran away to Varanasi to LOSE, came back again when Delhi is still in LIMBO, now asking for elections again (est. expenditure to the exchequer = Around many crores).................

But hey they are DELHITES, what can i say :D

@Sidak :D

Last edited:

Nice one...............

They gave fractured mandate, which made this idiot a CM by fluke, ruined the Capital in 49 days, ran away to Varanasi to LOSE, came back again when Delhi is still in LIMBO, now asking for elections again (est. expenditure to the exchequer = Around many crores).................

Why is he still so damn confident that he'll win, i mean even after all this fiasco? Who knows maybe delhites are still with him

Nice one...............

I'm not going to cast vote. However, I'm quit confident that BJP is going to form government in Delhi. Last time, he was riding on India Against Corruption Moment and without even knowing the candidate name, Delhi Wala voted for Broom. Since then, lot of water has passed under the bridge... #BJPSARKARINDELHI

Nice one...............

Actually, i had not voted in assembly election thinking that what difference would one vote make.

But Kejriwal's becoming CM mortified me to such an extent that i got up at 5 am to vote for BJP in lok sabha election so that such a fiasco could not be repeated.

Having learned my lesson once, i would vote in each and every election that would take place during my lifetime.

I'm not going to cast vote. However, I'm quit confident that BJP is going to form government in Delhi. Last time, he was riding on India Against Corruption Moment and without even knowing the candidate name, Delhi Wala voted for Broom. Since then, lot of water has passed under the bridge... #BJPSARKARINDELHI

Who will be the bjp Cm candidate in delhi is there any news about Kiran bedi joining hands with Namo.

and y u r not going to vote ?

Who will be the bjp Cm candidate in delhi is there any news about Kiran bedi joining hands with Namo.

and y u r not going to vote ?

Apparently, no news at the moment. She has publicly said in past that she is available for this Job. If she becomes BJP candidate for CM post, I wouldn't be surprised. Delhi BJP ist F*cked up, everyone is power hungry - portrays himself as CM candidate. Announcement hone take ka wait karna padega. :D

I living in India for 6 years now. I decided to relinquish citizenship of my COB, and take Indian Citizenship. I even voted for NaMo in General Elections. However, I'm now afraid of Indian Secularism. It made me change my decision. Hence, not voting, never gonna vote...

Apparently, no news at the moment. She has publicly said in past that she is available for this Job. If she becomes BJP candidate for CM post, I wouldn't be surprised. Delhi BJP ist F*cked up, everyone is power hungry - portrays himself as CM candidate. Announcement hone take ka wait karna padega. :D

I living in India for 6 years now. I decided to relinquish citizenship of my COB, and take Indian Citizenship. I even voted for NaMo in General Elections. However, I'm now afraid of Indian Secularism. It made me change my decision. Hence, not voting, never gonna vote...
Vote for communal parties :D

Back
Top Bottom