What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Arvind Kejriwal declared Dabur's name on 9th November 2012

चौकीदार रखा था,घर में चोरी हो गयी चौकीदार ने चोर को पहचान लिया,पूंछ रहा हूँ कौन है, कह रहा है की नाम नहीं बताऊँगा चोर शर्मिदा हो जाएगा

Last edited:
No one knows that.
The troll in me wants to answer - 'They have the least political backing.' :D

I'm disappointed at this, as I expect NaMo to fulfill this Promise..:(

Because the entire police process for those 3 people were completed .

Others are in various stages of investigation ...... if they can't prove their innocence , they will also be named .
Let me dig into the issue myself and gain some knowledge. At present, it's kala akshar bhains barabar. :(

I'm disappointed at this, as I expect NaMo to fulfill this Promise..:(

Let me dig into the issue myself and gain some knowledge. At present, it's kala akshar bhains barabar. :(
Na don't worry - this is a time taking process. The Swiss had made it clear that the names can't be disclosed without judicial process. They said ...and I quote 'can't be used for making political gains'. So we will get the names in phases. That's the condition. Otherwise the Swiss can simply refuse to divulge the information. :(

Hey guys, have a look at the CM of my state:- K Chandrasekhar Rao. If you thought Mamta was bad, Check KCR.
@wolfschanzze @Mike_Brando
This jgenius blames AP/CBN for all the problems in Telangana; whether it is the present power crisis, incompetence of his govt. etc etc. He has even made an alliance with the owaisi brothers so that he could win the Municipal elections in Hyderabad.

Some of his revolutionary moves include promising 12% reservation for muslims and 3%reservation for Christians .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An abusive and unsavoury KCR? How Telangana CM’s language is lowering the dignity of his office - Firstpost
Hyderabad: Politicians are known for hurling abuses at each other, but TelanganaChief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is taking the exercise to a new low altogether. He is setting a dubious benchmark when it comes to being ‘expressive’ in public meetings. When words such as ‘Satan’, ‘ghost’, ‘thief’, ‘liar’ and ‘deceiver’ become routine in public speeches along with a barrage of expletives, you know the red line is being crossed somewhere.

Take a look at the way KCR reviled Naidu a couple of days ago. “You are the worst (neechaathi neechamaina) chief minister in the country. You come across as Satan for Telangana. You are a ghost that engulfed Telangana. You are wreaking vengeance against people of the state. You are a deceiver. You are a cheat. You violated all the stipulations of AP Reorganisation Act. You are a liar… Are Srisailam and Krishnapatnam your father’s estate? (nee ayya jagir aa?) What is your bossism over those projects? You want the people and families in Telangana to wilt and the TRS government to become unpopular.”

Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. AFP

KCR did not stop at that. He went on to say that Chandrababu Naidu was alleging that “we (the TRS government) lacked vision and farsightedness. But, we don’t have his donga choopu (a thief’s look). Telangana is suffering because of that.” Continuing his trenchant attack on Naidu, the Telangana Chief Minister said that Ashok Hinduja complained to him (KCR) that Chandrababu Naidu “threatened” him (Hinduja) not to sell power to Telangana from Hinduja Power utility. “You (Naidu) will burn yourself, if you play with fire. We are going to drag you to Supreme Court on the water/power issue,” he said.

KCR challenged that he was ready for a public debate either at Abids (in the heart of Hyderabad) or Praksam Barrage (the threshold of Vijayawada). “If I am proven wrong, I will rub my nose on the ground and apologise,” he asserted in a huffy tone.[LOL, he always says this, but never turns up for the debate]

This is not the first time KCR used opprobrious language. He held out a threat recently against those teasing women, saying he would get their eyeballs plucked. Asked if it was not unconstitutional and barbaric, he made light of the question and asserted that he would not compromise at any cost to protect the safety and security of women.

On an earlier occasion, at the birth anniversary of legendary poet Kaloji Narayana Rao in Warangal, the chief minister, who until then denied having his surreptitious hand behind the blocking the telecast of TV9 and ABN new channels in cable TVs in Telangana and that his party and government had nothing to do with that, suddenly burst out saying: “If they abuse KCR, I don’t care. But if they abuse the Telangana people and culture,[In other words, if they don't follow his diktat] we will bury them 10 km deep inside the earth.”

TRS sympathizers and leaders defend KCR’s remarks only as retorts, but not provocative. They ascribe Friday’s remarks also as a response to Chandrababu Naidu’s comments that TRS leaders and KCR might “blame me, even if their wives are not having family relation (meaning sex) with them.”

KCR is known for his vituperative remarks. Sometimes they became popular and runaway hits with the agitators and people. At other times, he drew flak. When he said long ago that his party would “drag Sonia Gandhi to bazaar”, he drew scornful remarks from all. The late YS Rajasekhara Reddy rebuked the TRS on the floor of the assembly and chided KCR by quoting his “acerbic and provocative” remarks over “seizure of property of Andhra investors and ban of Andhra educational institutions.”

A new state and chief ministership did not come to KCR just like that. He, indeed, earned both by dint of sheer effort and mobilizing enormous support to the political cause from multiple sections of society in India. But the tongue-lashing is showing him poor light. He brings no dignity to the top job.

Contextual criticism is acceptable and indeed welcome in a democracy. But crass remarks sure denigrate the dignity of anybody, especially the man making them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Such news is not new to us telugus, he has used the same vitriolic language against Andhraites/Andhra settlers in Hyderabad before bifurcation, and sometimes even worse.
If I am not wrong, he even abused Narendra Modi during the LS elections
This shameless fellow's partymen have even burnt down a BJP party office and also a TDP party office quite recently
setup his meet with @arp2041 ;)

setup his meet with @arp2041 ;)
He KCR is an idiot what is there to blame on others now that he got new state, he only wanted new state nothing else now work for it instead of blaming it on CBN.
He was throwing tantrums daily changing hyderabad metro project route everytime and work was stalled for 6 months each day L&T cost 3 crores and they threatened to pull out and told KCR to build metro himself then he ran to center to again get back L&T to do the project.

He is planning to have 2 mayors for hyderabad a muslim mayor for old city and hindu mayor for secunderabad and this has ruffled many feathers in his own party.
His own partymen say he lost his mind and he is taking decisions without consulting anybody and if this continues they are waiting till mayor elections in november TRS will split into two parts HARISH RAO his nephew the main face of TRS in rural areas of telangana will break away with some 40 mlas to form a new party that is the rumor as TRS people are angry Harish rao didnt get home minister post instead he got agriculture minister while MIM with less than5 mlas got deputy CM. post and many freebies.
Owaisi is using KCR to further his votebank and footprint in TG while KCR thinks he is using Owaisi to grab some of minority votebank which will fall flat on his face as Owaisi is looking for a pan india islamic party and he will not tolerate KCR poaching his vote bank.
All this wooing minorities is for elections.
Wait till November the daggers will be out after that.

On the other hand CBN is working hard to make Andhra the hub of investment he employed some consulting firm to have a image makeover and make andhra appear as attractive destination for FDI while KCR is doing nothing but going backward KCR wants to open toddy shops which were banned because of the Goud caste voter bank who are traditional toddy trappers they want these shops opened to get profit.So far no development has taken place in TG.

What investigation?

They have released (partial) 3 names already...

And what is that (police process) vis a vis such bilateral matter which prohibits GOI to name accused?

1. Names given by these banks are of people having bank accounts there .

2. Just because they have bank accounts does not mean every single one of them are fraudsters .

3. So Indian govt. will have to investigate about every one of these accounts .

4. Ones who are found with black money ,cases are registered against them and judicial process initiated .

1. Names given by these banks are of people having bank accounts there .

2. Just because they have bank accounts does not mean every single one of them are fraudsters .

3. So Indian govt. will have to investigate about every one of these accounts .

4. Ones who are found with black money ,cases are registered against them and judicial process initiated .

And those 3 names that went public selectively?
Were they ever investigated?

He KCR is an idiot what is there to blame on others now that he got new state, he only wanted new state nothing else now work for it instead of blaming it on CBN.
He was throwing tantrums daily changing hyderabad metro project route everytime and work was stalled for 6 months each day L&T cost 3 crores and they threatened to pull out and told KCR to build metro himself then he ran to center to again get back L&T to do the project.

He is planning to have 2 mayors for hyderabad a muslim mayor for old city and hindu mayor for secunderabad and this has ruffled many feathers in his own party.
His own partymen say he lost his mind and he is taking decisions without consulting anybody and if this continues they are waiting till mayor elections in november TRS will split into two parts HARISH RAO his nephew the main face of TRS in rural areas of telangana will break away with some 40 mlas to form a new party that is the rumor as TRS people are angry Harish rao didnt get home minister post instead he got agriculture minister while MIM with less than5 mlas got deputy CM. post and many freebies.
Owaisi is using KCR to further his votebank and footprint in TG while KCR thinks he is using Owaisi to grab some of minority votebank which will fall flat on his face as Owaisi is looking for a pan india islamic party and he will not tolerate KCR poaching his vote bank.
All this wooing minorities is for elections.
Wait till November the daggers will be out after that.

On the other hand CBN is working hard to make Andhra the hub of investment he employed some consulting firm to have a image makeover and make andhra appear as attractive destination for FDI while KCR is doing nothing but going backward KCR wants to open toddy shops which were banned because of the Goud caste voter bank who are traditional toddy trappers they want these shops opened to get profit.So far no development has taken place in TG.

It is the misfortune of us telanganites that we have such a person as our CM.

But yes, I agree with you on what you say of Harish. I visited Hyderabad the last week and I noticed that on many TRS party posters in the city, the picture of Harish Rao was surprisingly missing while those of KCR's children weren't(KTR and Kavitha Rao)!!! Unlike the posters I saw before the elections when all their pictures were present on the posters.

I don't find this a co-incidence that KCR is promoting his children. I think that he is trying to marginalize his nephew slowly-one step after the other.

But Anna, I have 2 questions?? I thought MIM had 7 MLAs; not less than 5. And MIM isn't part of the govt. KCR did invite them to join it, but they refused it didn't they??

Other than my 2 questions, I agree on everything you have said. All this useless fellow knows to do is to abuse others and blame CBN and TDP for everything. When a journalist asked him a question on 252 farmers committing suicide in 2 months(after he came to power). His response was:- " In A.P. 1500+ farmers have committed suicide." !!!!!
He said this without giving any statistics/sources and continued abusing CBN!!!!

But, once again it is very sad that we have a person like him ruling our state.

It is the misfortune of us telanganites that we have such a person as our CM.

But yes, I agree with you on what you say of Harish. I visited Hyderabad the last week and I noticed that on many TRS party posters in the city, the picture of Harish Rao was surprisingly missing while those of KCR's children weren't(KTR and Kavitha Rao)!!! Unlike the posters I saw before the elections when all their pictures were present on the posters.

I don't find this a co-incidence that KCR is promoting his children. I think that he is trying to marginalize his nephew slowly-one step after the other.

But Anna, I have 2 questions?? I thought MIM had 7 MLAs; not less than 5. And MIM isn't part of the govt. KCR did invite them to join it, but they refused it didn't they??

Other than my 2 questions, I agree on everything you have said. All this useless fellow knows to do is to abuse others and blame CBN and TDP for everything. When a journalist asked him a question on 252 farmers committing suicide in 2 months(after he came to power). His response was:- " In A.P. 1500+ farmers have committed suicide." !!!!!
He said this without giving any statistics/sources and continued abusing CBN!!!!

But, once again it is very sad that we have a person like him ruling our state.

His only advantage is absence of any opposition in your state. Congress is not coming in open. BJP is still trying to gain any foothold while TDP is an AP party. This guy is totally visionless and has absolutely no idea about running a government. If he continues for 5 years, CBN will take AP ahead of Telangana even though Telangana has huge advantage of Hyderabad.

I find Kishen Reddy too stupid for a post he holds. Telengana is ripe for BJP style politics and if given an energetic Leader, Telangana can be next Assam for BJP.

Back
Top Bottom