What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Secularism at its best:
1016901_1517262688512195_8292835346482801324_n.jpg

polls In Jharkhand will be from 25November to 20 December, in 5 phases

It seems that 'secular'forces have come together to form an alliance(JMM,COngress,RJD,JDU)

Now regarding our(the BJPs) opposition.
[street-smartCM= Hemant Soren]

[one small mistake;- Kalyan Singh was popular not only among Lodhi Rajputs(his caste), but among other OBCs too]

Yashwant Deshmukh on Twitter: "No matter how much Modi campaigns in Jharkhand; the perception of Arjun Munda as the "default" CM candidate will be questioned by voters."

Now , let me tell people here that(according to my friends,contacts) Babu Lal Marandi is a good man and was possibly the best CM jharkhand ever had.
Arjun Munda is considered to be very corrupt and incompetent, his tenure as CM was not that great.

The PM may end up harming his reputation if people see him as campaigning for Arjun Munda for CM.

@JanjaWeed @Nair saab @arp2041
@jha :- Sir, could you please tell us your views???
@Mike_Brando :- You had mentioned in a previous post that one of your relatives was in the Jharkhand BJP. If you don't mind, could you tell us all more about the politics of the state and the state of the BJP

Hahaha.... Subramanyam Swami just floored Manishankar Aiyar with this cracker in Burkha Dutt's show!

Swamy: I know more about Golwalker than you.. I'm a Golwalkarite.

Aiyar: I know more about Gandhi than you... I'm a Gandhiite.

Swamy : You are not a Gandhiite...you are a Sonia Gandhiite! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

& a loud cheer from the audience follows that classic punchline! :lol:

@arp2041 @Darmashkian @Sidak @Star Wars @ranjeet @Nair saab @Roybot @Mike_Brando @jha

Last edited:
Hahaha.... Subramanyam Swami just floored Manishankar Aiyar with this cracker in Burkha Dutt's show!

Swamy : You are not Gandhiite...you are Sonia Gandhiite! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@arp2041 @Darmashkian @Sidak @Star Wars @ranjeet @Nair saab @Roybot

lmao epic, any video clip?

lmao epic, any video clip?
It's running live on NDTV now, we the people show. Just check out the first 10 mins of the video when it's posted on their site. Should be available in an hour or so.

Swamy : You are not Gandhiite...you are Sonia Gandhiite! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really dont know whats wrong with this Mani Shankar guy. He seems totally bonkers, he was on a multi country talk show recently (India-Afghan-Pak) where he constantly kept parroting the Pakistani line, openly mocked Swami for his views (down to making faces at him, and making funny voices), and kept saying we should maintain peace and restraint with Pakistan and trust them to tackle terror, despite even the ex-afghan intel guy and others openly talking about how Pak was the big problem in the region.

Either he is paid by someone to say this nonsense, or is a complete nutty peacelover. But this shows the leadership that was in place for the last 10 years.

I really dont know whats wrong with this Mani Shankar guy. He seems totally bonkers, he was on a multi country talk show recently (India-Afghan-Pak) where he constantly kept parroting the Pakistani line, openly mocked Swami for his views (down to making faces at him, and making funny voices), and kept saying we should maintain peace and restraint with Pakistan and trust them to tackle terror, despite even the ex-afghan intel guy and others openly talking about how Pak was the big problem in the region.

Either he is paid by someone to say this nonsense, or is a complete nutty peacelover. But this shows the leadership that was in place for the last 10 years.
Just have a look at the list of board of governors of this think tank, managed & run by Pak army & ISI. This guy is a blue eyed boy of Pak establishment & our media is quiet about his flirting with anti national elements.

RPI - Regional Peace Institute

Either he is paid by someone to say this nonsense

Yes, he is on Modi-Shah's Payroll, it's b'coz of him CongressMuktBharat Will be achieved sooner than we expect......remember his gem of CHAIWALA? :enjoy:

Just have a look at the list of board of governors of this think tank, managed & run by Pak army & ISI. This guy is a blue eyed boy of Pak establishment & our media is quiet about his flirting with anti national elements.

RPI - Regional Peace Institute

Oh C'mon man, give him some breathing space.......he is one GEM in Congress, second being Diggy, third Being Pappu.............

Can we ever imagine a Modi sarkar without this trio in Congress?

polls In Jharkhand will be from 25November to 20 December, in 5 phases

It seems that 'secular'forces have come together to form an alliance(JMM,COngress,RJD,JDU)

Now regarding our(the BJPs) opposition.
[street-smartCM= Hemant Soren]

[one small mistake;- Kalyan Singh was popular not only among Lodhi Rajputs(his caste), but among other OBCs too]

Yashwant Deshmukh on Twitter: "No matter how much Modi campaigns in Jharkhand; the perception of Arjun Munda as the "default" CM candidate will be questioned by voters."

Now , let me tell people here that(according to my friends,contacts) Babu Lal Marandi is a good man and was possibly the best CM jharkhand ever had.
Arjun Munda is considered to be very corrupt and incompetent, his tenure as CM was not that great.

The PM may end up harming his reputation if people see him as campaigning for Arjun Munda for CM.

@JanjaWeed @Nair saab @arp2041
@jha :- Sir, could you please tell us your views???
@Mike_Brando :- You had mentioned in a previous post that one of your relatives was in the Jharkhand BJP. If you don't mind, could you tell us all more about the politics of the state and the state of the BJP

LOL mate, no Point in this Ramayan.........

Just trust One man, NO, not Modi, his name is Amit Shah!!! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom