What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He KCR is an idiot what is there to blame on others now that he got new state, he only wanted new state nothing else now work for it instead of blaming it on CBN.
He was throwing tantrums daily changing hyderabad metro project route everytime and work was stalled for 6 months each day L&T cost 3 crores and they threatened to pull out and told KCR to build metro himself then he ran to center to again get back L&T to do the project.

He is planning to have 2 mayors for hyderabad a muslim mayor for old city and hindu mayor for secunderabad and this has ruffled many feathers in his own party.
His own partymen say he lost his mind and he is taking decisions without consulting anybody and if this continues they are waiting till mayor elections in november TRS will split into two parts HARISH RAO his nephew the main face of TRS in rural areas of telangana will break away with some 40 mlas to form a new party that is the rumor as TRS people are angry Harish rao didnt get home minister post instead he got agriculture minister while MIM with less than5 mlas got deputy CM. post and many freebies.
Owaisi is using KCR to further his votebank and footprint in TG while KCR thinks he is using Owaisi to grab some of minority votebank which will fall flat on his face as Owaisi is looking for a pan india islamic party and he will not tolerate KCR poaching his vote bank.
All this wooing minorities is for elections.
Wait till November the daggers will be out after that.

On the other hand CBN is working hard to make Andhra the hub of investment he employed some consulting firm to have a image makeover and make andhra appear as attractive destination for FDI while KCR is doing nothing but going backward KCR wants to open toddy shops which were banned because of the Goud caste voter bank who are traditional toddy trappers they want these shops opened to get profit.So far no development has taken place in TG.
LMAO...
See he duped people, just like AK duped delhi .... promising "change" ... whatever that is ......
Who ever promises INSTANT revolution / change is a moron because the inherent inertia of human nature makes that impossible.
I see TG as the next WB. And I want Owaisi to spread and polarize muslims. As all polarizations are TWO WAY. :D. If muslims vote en block .. so will hindus :).
Modi today has the most political power in 30 yrs and can pass any legislation he wants so why he is not doing that? Because he understands that real change takes hard work and time to come to fruition.
Anyway he has lost the plot already ... all that remains to be seen is the end state of TG.... will it be WB where radicals get a free hand to make bombs or will it be Kerla where hindus must eat beef and be subservient both economically and politically to "seculars" in order to maintain "communal forces at bay".
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0gutBgCUAAJb8N.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0pY-2pCYAA5slL.jpg

@arp2041 @Sidak @wolfschanzze
Attached IMG

Attachments

• 436215847247.jpeg
    436215847247.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 16
His only advantage is absence of any opposition in your state. This guy is totally visionless and has absolutely no idea about running a government. If he continues for 5 years, CBN will take AP ahead of Telangana even though Telangana has huge advantage of Hyderabad.

I find Kishen Reddy too stupid for a post he holds. Telengana is ripe for BJP style politics and if given an energetic Leader, Telangana can be next Assam for BJP.

Kishan Reddy is incompetent. I agree with you on that. But BJP has no energetic leaders in Telangana, their cadre base outside hyderabad is quite low. TBH the way Telangana BJP is going, there is little chance of it even being the LOP in 2019.

Congress is not coming in open. BJP is still trying to gain any foothold while TDP is an AP party.
Congress cadre and leaders are totally demoralized, it will be quite a time before they retain their confidence. :agree:
But I disagree with your assessment of TDP. TDP is very weak in Telangana today, but unlike BJP which only won seats in Hyderabad, they won seats outside Hyderabad too. Also some of their cadre base is surprisingly still intact.
And to be honest, they have been protesting against KCR's actions:- whether it be that of the 'survey' which many thought was to identify Andhra settlers. Or that of the farmers suicides.

But yes, the perception of being an Andhra Party in this polarized environment doesn't help them at all

And Yes, CBN will take AP ahead of Telangana in the next 5 years (with some help from Venkaiah Naidu) :fans:

Any idea what Modi/GoI plans to do about the nuclear liability law (if anything)? India is power hungry and needs many more nuclear power plants than it is building, anyone think Modi/GoI will improve the situation? In the same regard the huge AREVA nuclear power plant is still in limbo, what will become of it?

Any idea what Modi/GoI plans to do about the nuclear liability law (if anything)? India is power hungry and needs many more nuclear power plants than it is building, anyone think Modi/GoI will improve the situation? In the same regard the huge AREVA nuclear power plant is still in limbo, what will become of it?
I read some article after US trip that they are planning to dilute it .

Would want Congress to not even get 2 seats in whole of AP. :) To make sure they don't ever dream of coming to power or have aspirations of regaining lost ground in future, like the case with TN,Kerala etc.

Congrats!!! Your wish came true.:o:

Are you an astrologist who can see the future:D:D

Sir, Modi promised 24/7 power during the election campaigns, so don't worry about that .He will definitely commission and encourage many power plants(including nuclear). He will also encourage eco-friendly sources of power like Solar power and Hydel power(especially in NE India)

BUT if any corruption or scandals related to any power plants (which took place under UPA) are identified, there could be some problems dealing with the aftermath and perhaps the Supreme Court.
And I think it is too early to talk about the Nuclear liability law, I think we will find more about it after some time. But if I find something I will definitely Tag you , Sir.

Last edited:
LMAO...
See he duped people, just like AK duped delhi .... promising "change" ... whatever that is ......
Who ever promises INSTANT revolution / change is a moron because the inherent inertia of human nature makes that impossible.
I see TG as the next WB. And I want Owaisi to spread and polarize muslims. As all polarizations are TWO WAY. :D. If muslims vote en block .. so will hindus :).
Modi today has the most political power in 30 yrs and can pass any legislation he wants so why he is not doing that? Because he understands that real change takes hard work and time to come to fruition.
Anyway he has lost the plot already ... all that remains to be seen is the end state of TG.... will it be WB where radicals get a free hand to make bombs or will it be Kerla where hindus must eat beef and be subservient both economically and politically to "seculars" in order to maintain "communal forces at bay".
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0gutBgCUAAJb8N.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0pY-2pCYAA5slL.jpg

@arp2041 @Sidak @wolfschanzze
Attached IMG
I don't think TG will be WB or Kerala, those states are different world altogether, TG will never go that way, infact it might become pro right wing if this wooing of Minority vote bank goes on.The reason TG people have a history of conflict with Nizam and Razakars and they haven't forgotten it yet fully with that in mind its hard for anyone to become pseudo secular, in all of AP history communal riots happened only in Hyderabad and TG region not in Andhra region because people there would fight against such things.All i can say is right wing is surging every year many people join Hindu festivals in and there are long marches and they grow every year
yes Owaisi polarising is a two way street, i think Amit shah needs to visit TG for some time.
Kishan reddy is a good bjp leader he is unbeatable in his constitution.He was supposed to stand as MP in LS eletions but gave it to Bandaru Dattatreya due to seniority and that guy is a oldie and there for namesake nothing else.
Kishan reddy is young and has a good support base, his image is clean and he developed his constituency well.

It is the misfortune of us telanganites that we have such a person as our CM.

But yes, I agree with you on what you say of Harish. I visited Hyderabad the last week and I noticed that on many TRS party posters in the city, the picture of Harish Rao was surprisingly missing while those of KCR's children weren't(KTR and Kavitha Rao)!!! Unlike the posters I saw before the elections when all their pictures were present on the posters.

I don't find this a co-incidence that KCR is promoting his children. I think that he is trying to marginalize his nephew slowly-one step after the other.

But Anna, I have 2 questions?? I thought MIM had 7 MLAs; not less than 5. And MIM isn't part of the govt. KCR did invite them to join it, but they refused it didn't they??

Other than my 2 questions, I agree on everything you have said. All this useless fellow knows to do is to abuse others and blame CBN and TDP for everything. When a journalist asked him a question on 252 farmers committing suicide in 2 months(after he came to power). His response was:- " In A.P. 1500+ farmers have committed suicide." !!!!!
He said this without giving any statistics/sources and continued abusing CBN!!!!

But, once again it is very sad that we have a person like him ruling our state.
Brother that is the misfortune of our people in TG we have a Tughlak CM regarding MIM i made a mistake yes there are 7 mlas :).. I would have loved to have Harish Rao as Cm instead of KCR he has the support of TRS cadres and is grassroots mass man.
There is dissent in TRS and that is not yet out in open now as its too early . I mingle with my friends many who are TRS leaders and supporters they talk what is happening when we sit down for some drinks.
KCR fears takeover of TRS by harish rao similar to what CBN did to NTR in a coup some 15 years ago.That is why he is trying to marginalize Harish rao but he can't be hidden and kept quiet for long.
In the end it will all come to the family to patch up but as of things now it is not looking good. Let's wait till Mayor elections and see what happens.If the rumours are true if Harish Rao breaks party BJP and TDP are looking to form an alliance with him.
Whatever KCR is doing has no logic he is scared of losing power in next 5 years and he wants to establish base as it was said by Kavita in 'Times Now news channel to Arnab Goswami' that they dont want to lose their minority vote bank so this pandering to MIM will continue in future.
MIM didnt join them but is giving outside support that is why KCR is showering freebies to them.
On the other hand i am worried we might lose the edge currently we have over AP as CBN is busy wooing all industries and many are shifting to Andhra, our CM is not even trying to attract any business instead he is trying to open Toddy Shops.:hitwall::hitwall:

Congrats!!! Your wish came true.:o:

Are you an astrologist who can see the future:D:D
I hate what they did with this bifurcation thing, they made a lot of bad blood in between people who speak the same language and culture.The bifurcation could have been smooth like NDA did to previous states chattisgarh etc.
All those lives lost for the TG struggle that could have been avoided,Congress delayed till elections as it wanted to hold onto its power till last minute and was making many calculations only when it became apparent that they will lose did they bifurcate the state if Congress would have won they would have said "NO" to bifurcation.

Back
Top Bottom