What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Let's hope so, I would be wiling to wait until his second term if I knew some sort of justice was coming (as Modi promised) but there doesn't seem to be any indication of this and with each passing year not only do the perpetrators enjoy an extra year of freedom but the victims of the crimes die out without having seen any form of justice whatsoever.

Go after the Congress and go hard :mad:

like in humor, timing is key in politics..congress will pay. vadra will pay. sonia rahul will see indian justice system.

never forget the basics though. in punjab, priorities are different right now. let people see the work. lets create a cause first. effect is for later.

have patience mate...i have faith.

Let's hope so, I would be wiling to wait until his second term if I knew some sort of justice was coming (as Modi promised) but there doesn't seem to be any indication of this and with each passing year not only do the perpetrators enjoy an extra year of freedom but the victims of the crimes die out without having seen any form of justice whatsoever.

Go after the Congress and go hard :mad:

This is INDIA dude not the UK. Here if you go after Sonia or Congress HARD, it creates a sympathy wave.

Know why Jagan Mohan Reddy became famous and almost became CM of A.P ?

Was hoping Modi would take more concrete steps on the '84 atrocities...

Nothing is going to happen to likes of Sajan Kumar, Tytlers and others. Indian Judiciary system is good for nothing. It acts against Victims. They all will die natural death. Singha nu Hatyaar chaddan toh phela, Inna Kanjaraa nu Sauda Launa chai da c...:angry:

Last edited:
First national herald case SG and RG behind bars. Then DLF case vadhra clan. 2g and coal PC and other congi leaders

News traders ;)

1414826484620.jpg

Oh Mate, Thand Rakh.....

Modi has literally F****D up Congress from front & back.......let's give them one blow at a time...... :D
I am waiting for the day bro and yes I want to see Congress decimated their disgusting communal and dynastic politics have no place in modern India BUT I want Modi to make it a priority to bring the wrong doers (mostly senior Congress leaders) to justice. Yesterday marked the THIRTIETH anniversary of the atrocities and day by day many of the victims are passing away never having seen true justice.

The sooner the better....

Nothing is going to happen to likes of Sajan Kumar, Tytlers and others. Indian Judiciary system is good for nothing. It acts against Victims. They all will die natural death. Singha nu Hatyaar chaddan toh phela, Inna Kanjaraa nu Sauda Launa chai da c...:angry:
Well in the Gurjrat riots and 2G scams many senior people went to jail, the Indian judiciary can work if it is directed to...

This is INDIA dude not the UK. Here if you go after Sonia or Congress HARD, it creates a sympathy wave.

Know why Jagan Mohan Reddy became famous and almost became CM of A.P ?
That's so retarded- is her family/party is found to have been involved in sickening atrocities it could actually win them/her votes?

Well in the Gurjrat riots and 2G scams many senior people went to jail, the Indian judiciary can work if it is directed to...

The reason people were sent to Jail in Gujarat Riot was it's CM was Communal and % of Muslims victims were more. The Sikhs only make 2% of India's population, not 20+%. They vote for Congress, Akalis, BJP and others, not a vote bank of a Particular Political Parties.

84 Genocide happened in 1984 and Gujarat Riots Happened in 2001. How many victims punished in 30 years??? Justice delayed is justice denied.

Other day, Modi Sarkar announced 5 Each for 84 victims. They refused to accept it...Will this money, heal the green wounds??? In this case, no one is directing them to act against criminals.:angry:

Last edited:
The reason people were sent to Jail in Gujarat Riot was it's CM was Communal and % of Muslims victims were more. The Sikhs only make 2% of India's population, not 20+%. They vote for Congress, Akalis, BJP and others, not a vote bank of a Particular Political Parties.

84 Genocide happened in 1984 and Gujarat Riots Happened in 2001. How many victims punished in 30 years??? Justice delayed is justice denied.

Other day, Modi Sarkar announced 5 Each for 84 victims. They refused to accept it...Will this money, heal the green wounds??? In this case, no one is directing them to act against criminals.:angry:
It's a sickening situation it really is and for all various parties have said over the years the high level perpetrators are still walking around as free men living comfortable lives.

I genuinely through Modi with the mandate he had would go after such scum with a passion, not just try to appease the victims with some money.

Back
Top Bottom