What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

--
he is doing deliberately..
just AP bifurcated ...so emotion are high
it old end of may clip
MOD will come in action at RIGHT TIME
why do think BJP is silent on such imp issue..
just wait and watch. he will get his biryani ...
those who weak shout hard to show thier stnefgth becusae theya re weak form inside
those who have strneght jsut keep quite ..and talk when req
so time to talk is not now
Even heard of show of strength? it's not weak that shouts hard.
BJP is slient till now as they know there is big undercurrent changing Telangana ,propelling it towards bjp in the next 5 years.2019 BJP will form government in TG.

tell me my friend what is your take on Indian secularism? How do define secularism?
Well India is not my country and what can i say about its internal politics. Indians know better this Modi Awaisi stuff. I was just observing as a student of sociology that behavior of Indian Friends here doesnt look much secular. Its the same Ethnocentric Conservative Behavior as i observe in Pakistan here, but people here explicitly recognise themselves as conservative in Pakistan (All of them Muslims Sikhs Christians). But Indians call them Secular and such Offended response from Indians on a RELIGIOUS Speech makes me wonder.
BTW i on the real issue i do believe that all religions must be respected and no Hate speech should be done on Ethnic or Religious Basis but in Secular States any type of such speeches are generally tolerated and Ignored.

Keep watching as it changes, the way these seculars behave will only make more hindus become hardcore in coming days,over time these seculars will become a minority lot, Didn't you see the hindu vote consolidation in this election?That is what happens when hindus unite and vote for one party a total sweep.:D
The seculars are infact helping hindutva and hindus unite by their regular vilification and campaign against hinduism and hindus.
Only in face of danger do people change, the sleeping hindus needed a kick in their bottoms to wake them up from slumber,secularism and appeasement are doing that kicking hindus to wake up see. :D

I will keep watching but more than that I understand the law & the constitution in a way you don't seem to be able to. There is no way you can ever change from secularism and most Hindus didn't vote against any religion but for economic growth. No one but a few, usually the Hindu nutter equivalent of the Owaisi brothers,think that way. There is a reason why Modi won't give Owaisi the time of the day, it is because he understands that he is the Prime Minister and this buffoon, a big loser spitting at the sky in the grand scheme of things. No time to waste on this scumbag or any other.

you needing secularism or not is moot. you are a secular country. there is no " western" version of secularism. secularism has no different meaning in the parts of the world. It is either you are a secular society or not and india is... I suspect you are saying that you want a hiduvata society... and making india a kind of a mirror of what pakistan- islamic state ( one specific religion being the driver of the constitution).
We are a pseudo-secular nation !

Don't compare us ot Pakistan! Pakistan wanted to be an Islamic nation while India wanted to be a secular one. Pakistan succeded while India failed. Never felt once in my life that India is a secular nation.

When anti-national Muslims are being appeased you can only hope for the worst.

Even a rational and secular leader like Amedkar told those idiots Gandhi and Nehru to send Muslims to Pakistan.

Wise guy knew what was going to happen if we kept Muslims.

And rest is history.

BJP is slient till now as they know there is big undercurrent changing Telangana ,propelling it towards bjp in the next 5 years.2019 BJP will form government in TG.

True bro... One of my Telegu friends just told me the same thing. Infact, just in the surrounding areas of the Muslim ghettos of Hyderanad, BJP is very strong. For proof, look at the Lok Sabha constituency of Secunderabad.... BJP won. Even in old city, the runner up was not TRS but BJP!!!!

True bro... One of my Telegu friends just told me the same thing. Infact, just in the surrounding areas of the Muslim ghettos of Hyderanad, BJP is very strong. For proof, look at the Lok Sabha constituency of Secunderabad.... BJP won. Even in old city, the runner up was not TRS but BJP!!!!
Yes Raja singh won in strong hold of owaisi in old city,the owaisis were scared to put up a candidate against him.
My ancestral home border a muslim neighbourhood in hyderbad,BJP is pretty much strong there :D
BJP cadres will increase as RSS is strong in TG when compared to Andhra and also due to the history of nizam atrocities against TG people, MIM won't have any takers in TG except the muslim population

This has nothing to do with BJP. He insulted and threatened Hindus.
Well India is not my country and what can i say about its internal politics. Indians know better this Modi Awaisi stuff. I was just observing as a student of sociology that behavior of Indian Friends here doesnt look much secular.
Indian Muslims are the least-secular and unpatriotic community in the whole world.

Secularism in here means appeasing Muslims who hate India and love Pakistan. If you say Muslims needed to be treated like everyone else, you are labelled as communal. Great secularism !

--
i cant get you..
you means owasi asset of BJP?

Is it so difficult to understand !

Rantings of Owasis brothers strengthen BJP in telengana. When Owasis rants, he may eadicalise some muslims but he also polarizes Hindus and Sikhs. He has done enough damage to muslims that each and every seat around his stronghold was won by BJP.

If he go on abusing Hindus, BJP would keep on gaining strength in Telangana.

Can't say about 2019 but BJP and allies would certainly win both part of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh. Division of Andhra would prove to be greatest strategic mistake of Congress which it committed in order to provide a shot for PM chair to Rahul baba.

One day i predict BJP vs MIM will be majority parties and like muslim league , they will start demanding their own country......its better to crush their dream be4 such things happen

I will keep watching but more than that I understand the law & the constitution in a way you don't seem to be able to. There is no way you can ever change from secularism and most Hindus didn't vote against any religion but for economic growth. No one but a few, usually the Hindu nutter equivalent of the Owaisi brothers,think that way. There is a reason why Modi won't give Owaisi the time of the day, it is because he understands that he is the Prime Minister and this buffoon, a big loser spitting at the sky in the grand scheme of things. No time to waste on this scumbag or any other.
When overwhelming majority wants to change laws who is going to stop?What could any law do when Iran revolution happened?Vox populi,Vox dei.Everything falls before the people power.just like secularism fell this election and became a prostituted and disgusting word.The future is only good for hindutva from independence secularism has been going downhill not up.More and more hindus wake up to see what secularism is doing to them and the assault of organized religions will only accelerate the matter.
Secular hindus as usual voted for secular parties, it was only the communal hindus who voted for bjp.Congress retained its share of vote percentage from last time,BJP managed to make additional 7 crore seculars into hindu support this time.

Rantings of Owasis brothers strengthen BJP in telengana. When Owasis rants, he may eadicalise some muslims but he also polarizes Hindus and Sikhs. He has done enough damage to muslims that each and every seat around his stronghold was won by BJP.
If he go on abusing Hindus, BJP would keep on gaining strength in Telangana.
If we allow them to do so then we are digging our own graves. Zakir naik comes on national TV and insults Hinduism. Nothing happens. Some American makes movies on Mohammad, Indian Muslims protest violently.

When Bal Thackeray asks why Muslims stay here and praise Pakistan? He is labelled as communal and de-barred from contesting elecetion. When Owaisi brothers threaten to kill all Hindus and insult Hinduism. Nothing happens. They win with a bigger margin and are invited on TV debates.

His bad time is beginning now :D

They are pretty good in hyderabad and little influence in Telangana.
They can win only 1MP seat from old city hyderabad and 7 Mlas which are their core bastions,rest is a no show, but what he is trying to do is trying to bring every muslim under the MIM banner.
brother,is there any telegu speaking muslim groups in andra,like malayali,Tamil ,bengali Muslims???

If we allow them to do so we are digging our own graves. Zakir naik comes on national TV and insults Hinduism. Nothing happens. Some American makes movies on Mohammad, Indian Muslims protest violently.

When Bal Thackeray asks why Muslims stay here and praise Pakistan? He is labelled as communal and de-barred from contesting elecetion. When Owaisi brothers threaten to kill all Hindus and insult Hinduism. Nothing happens. They win with a bigger margin and are invited on TV debates.

I totally agree.

This Zakir Naik has also criticized us Buddhists like a scumbag that he is.

Secularism is a big threat to Indian culture of tolerance and coexistence that we have had for centuries.

This whole suppressing of Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh cultural pride and inducing a non-existent guilt and appeasement of certain communities is what secularism does.

So much so that even Naga CM Nephiu Rio a Christian himself said this. We don't need a European concept of 'secularism' to peacefully co-exist. We have it long before Christianity or Islam even existed and Parsis and Jews are the biggest examples in our legacy of tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom