What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If we allow them to do so we are digging our own graves. Zakir naik comes on national TV and insults Hinduism. Nothing happens. Some American makes movies on Mohammad, Indian Muslims protest violently.

When Bal Thackeray asks why Muslims stay here and praise Pakistan? He is labelled as communal and de-barred from contesting elecetion. When Owaisi brothers threaten to kill all Hindus and insult Hinduism. Nothing happens. They win with a bigger margin and are invited on TV debates.

If you do something against them, i would call you a politically naive idiot ( no disrespect intended ). I would say " Let them prosper ". They are and would prove to be an asset for BJP. There is nothing called as moderate Hindu when MIM is in you neighbourhood.

India is a >2000 year old culture when u make hindi as a national language inspite of being a mediocre unoriginal language, u are insulting the nation...

Be indian first not hindi speaker, put pride of india before ur irrational pride of hindi...

Just because UP has largest population, should PM of India be a native of UP? Don't be irrational, all indian languages must be our national language..btw I won't quote Annadurai to save u embarrassment..

Let me guess u dnt speak hindi. As far as i know, most colleges in India have hindi language courses.

If you do something against them, i would call you a politically naive idiot ( no disrespect intended ). I would say " Let them prosper ". They are and would prove to be an asset for BJP. There is nothing called as moderate Hindu when MIM is in you neighbourhood.

@wolfschanzze the man here is correct. But anonymous buddy, caution must always be exercised. Congress underestimated Pakistanis and India lost a part of her territory.

Is it so difficult to understand !

Rantings of Owasis brothers strengthen BJP in telengana. When Owasis rants, he may eadicalise some muslims but he also polarizes Hindus and Sikhs. He has done enough damage to muslims that each and every seat around his stronghold was won by BJP.

If he go on abusing Hindus, BJP would keep on gaining strength in Telangana.

Can't say about 2019 but BJP and allies would certainly win both part of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh. Division of Andhra would prove to be greatest strategic mistake of Congress which it committed in order to provide a shot for PM chair to Rahul baba.
Bjp made a mistake this elections by allying with TDP in TG,otherwise BJP would have been in a good position in State assembly elections.
The TG bjp leaders were against such move as they were confident of bjp winning a number of seats in TG.
What happened was vote got split between TDP and bjp in TG,

I thought it was a good speech and was wondering what was wrong until he went off with the kutta bit. :lol:

Is it so difficult to understand !

Rantings of Owasis brothers strengthen BJP in telengana. When Owasis rants, he may eadicalise some muslims but he also polarizes Hindus and Sikhs. He has done enough damage to muslims that each and every seat around his stronghold was won by BJP.

If he go on abusing Hindus, BJP would keep on gaining strength in Telangana.

Can't say about 2019 but BJP and allies would certainly win both part of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh. Division of Andhra would prove to be greatest strategic mistake of Congress which it committed in order to provide a shot for PM chair to Rahul baba.
--
thanks sometime simple things also looks difficult

I thought it was a good speech and was wondering what was wrong until he went off with the kutta bit. :lol:
--
yes
he have right to speech but not right to abuse

This Zakir Naik has also criticized us Buddhists like a scumbag that he is.
Secularism is a big threat to Indian culture of tolerance and coexistence that we have had for centuries.
But in case of Buddhists, they have realized their mistakes. Look what's happening in Burma and SL. Buddhist Monks themselves are beating up trouble-making Muslims.

I lived in almost every part of India. And I see the same sh&t. Hindus tolerate these desh-drohis a lot.

Hyderabadi Muslims are the worst.. Need to teach them a lesson that they remember for their lives.

One day i predict BJP vs MIM will be majority parties and like muslim league , they will start demanding their own country......its better to crush their dream be4 such things happen
MIM is trying for pan india influence,trying to spread into Maharasthra,west bengal,up and kerala.

What lesson?

He openly made speeches as to whether muslims want someone who will fix gutters or a pure blooded muslim representative in parliament.

And guess what! Hyderabadi muslims choose someone with pure ( arab ) muslim blood over someone who will fix gutters.

How is he Arab LOL?

We are a pseudo-secular nation !

Don't compare us ot Pakistan! Pakistan wanted to be an Islamic nation while India wanted to be a secular one. Pakistan succeded while India failed. Never felt once in my life that India is a secular nation.

When anti-national Muslims are being appeased you can only hope for the worst.

Even a rational and secular leader like Amedkar told those idiots Gandhi and Nehru to send Muslims to Pakistan.

Wise guy knew what was going to happen if we kept Muslims.

And rest is history.

I don't know if you guys are just so mad about this that you are willfully being ignorant. being a secular country does not mean you appease muslims or any religion. In fact from your language above about ALL muslims - I would say you are a full on bigot.

Last edited:
1. When overwhelming majority wants to change laws who is going to stop?What could any law do when Iran revolution happened?Vox populi,Vox dei.Everything falls before the people power.just like 2 secularism fell this election and became a prostituted and disgusting word.The future is only good for hindutva from independence secularism has been going downhill not up.More and more hindus wake up to see what secularism is doing to them and the assault of organized religions will only accelerate the matter.
Secular hindus as usual voted for secular parties, it was only the 3 communal hindus who voted for bjp.Congress retained its share of vote percentage from last time,BJP managed to make additional 7 crore seculars into hindu support this time.
1. The Constitution of India. Laws which violate any principle of the constitution will be/are usually struck down by the Supreme Court of India.

2. Secularism did not fall this election. In fact people, for the first time didnt vote based on caste politics, but voted for better governance and economic growth. Modi didnt get elected because of BJP/Hindu policies, but because of his track record for development in Gujarat. That you have to understand.

3. No statistics support that only communal Hindus voted for BJP and secularists voted for 'secular' parties.

brother,is there any telegu speaking muslim groups in andra,like malayali,Tamil ,bengali Muslims???
Yes there are,Except hyderabad and its adjoining areas, most muslims speak telugu and Andhra ,rayalaseema muslims speak in telugu, most of them dont know hindi or urdu,they are learning to speak urdu and hindi nowadays, due to madarssas etc.

Back
Top Bottom