What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

To owaisi brothers and their followers/fans

shut_up.gif

Hmm looks like Secularism of India have different definition then that in the west.
You can speak openly against Christianity, Juudaism and Islam openly in England France or USA.
But the way all of you indians are behaving here. Looks like your People are no more different and Emotional then my Pakistani Brethren. India is still far far away from being secular. At least Indian People :cool:

tell me my friend what is your take on Indian secularism? How do define secularism?

We don't need secularism which is a western concept and incompatible with our culture. See, not having secularism doesn't mean that Indian streets will become warzones. Tolerance was always a core of our culture, which is why we have non-Indian concepts of religion in our country even today for centuries.

If we were not tolerant, we would have been a local version of Maldives or Saudi.

Which is why I said, you are not able to understand our system. One model and one size doesn't fit all.

He said Modi is a dog and his race are a race of dogs (read Hindus). They censored it, but just read his lips.

He survives in politics by keeping Muslims in his pocket. Being an Arab (his ancestry is from that region) he cannot help it.

Hyderabad has a complex modern history.

you needing secularism or not is moot. you are a secular country. there is no " western" version of secularism. secularism has no different meaning in the parts of the world. It is either you are a secular society or not and india is... I suspect you are saying that you want a hiduvata society... and making india a kind of a mirror of what pakistan- islamic state ( one specific religion being the driver of the constitution).

Last edited:
What lesson?

He openly made speeches as to whether muslims want someone who will fix gutters or a pure blooded muslim representative in parliament.

And guess what! Hyderabadi muslims choose someone with pure ( arab ) muslim blood over someone who will fix gutters.
--
see 1st what he did was shamelessness ..
let him come to parliament or some one file PIL or defamation like gadakri case vs kejariwal
then he wiill get screwed for sure..
-
he is elected by people of india to represent him. i know hyd is strange place.. but that the way its is..
just give some time and see the result
so have to respect the people choice...
no matter what

Boring days have arrived now...

Sachin has retired, so no interest in cricket...

We have a workoholic Prime Minister who is always busy doing work... No more scams or tamasha by the govt.

The best comedian and part-time politician Pappu G is out of business and keeps sleeping quietly at home after heavy dose...

Elections are over, so no more self-sponsored slaps or drama from Mr. Paltu-G, even news channels are no more showing his drama...

Movies are also pathetic these days with no good music or story... Not many affairs or gossips from Bollywood either...

Aise thodi desh chalta hai yaar...:cry: :( :cray:

10338722_754654911223935_1882834554213643920_n.jpg

His bad time is beginning now :D

Whats MIM's position and strength in Telegana??
They are pretty good in hyderabad and little influence in Telangana.
They can win only 1MP seat from old city hyderabad and 7 Mlas which are their core bastions,rest is a no show, but what he is trying to do is trying to bring every muslim under the MIM banner.

you needing secularism or not is moot. you are a secular country. there is no " western" version of secularism. secularism has no different meaning in the parts of the world. It is either you are a secular society or not and india is... I suspect you are saying that you want a hiduvata society... and making india a kind of a mirror of what pakistan- islamic state ( one specific religion being the driver of the constitution).
We will change that Secular country to Hindu nation.Only that can save India and hindus from these vermin.

Not surprising. Doesn't say much about you but not surprising.
i think mr MBI get all those dose daily .. so he like that

We will change that Secular country to Hindu nation.Only that can save India and hindus from these vermin.
--
do you think hndus and hinduism are so weak...?
ignor him..
he want attention that it .. but he will get his due soon

i think mr MBI get all those dose daily .. so he like that

--
do you think hndus and hinduism are so weak...?
ignor him..
he want attention that it .. but he will get his due soon
Yes he will get his attention all right, hindus of hyderabad know how to give him attention :D.
How is becoming a hindu nation translates to hinduism and hindus as weak?

Yes he will get his attention all right, hindus of hyderabad know how to give him attention :D.
How is becoming a hindu nation translates to hinduism and hindus as weak?
--
he is doing deliberately..
just AP bifurcated ...so emotion are high
it old end of may clip
MOD will come in action at RIGHT TIME
why do think BJP is silent on such imp issue..
just wait and watch. he will get his biryani ...
those who weak shout hard to show thier stnefgth becusae theya re weak form inside
those who have strneght jsut keep quite ..and talk when req
so time to talk is not now

You are just as bad as "those vermin".....and no you can't change from secularism.
Keep watching as it changes, the way these seculars behave will only make more hindus become hardcore in coming days,over time these seculars will become a minority lot, Didn't you see the hindu vote consolidation in this election?That is what happens when hindus unite and vote for one party a total sweep.:D
The seculars are infact helping hindutva and hindus unite by their regular vilification and campaign against hinduism and hindus.
Only in face of danger do people change, the sleeping hindus needed a kick in their bottoms to wake them up from slumber,secularism and appeasement are doing that kicking hindus to wake up see. :D

--
he is doing deliberately..
just AP bifurcated ...so emotion are high
it old end of may clip
MOD will come in action at RIGHT TIME
why do think BJP is silent on such imp issue..
just wait and watch. he will get his biryani ...
those who weak shout hard to show thier stnefgth becusae theya re weak form inside
those who have strneght jsut keep quite ..and talk when req
so time to talk is not now

He is biggest asset of BJP in Telangana. If he do even 1/100 th of what he profess, Telangana would become another Gujarat or MP where BJP would come and never leave.

Back
Top Bottom