What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Rahul9090 Can you please tag our super-secular members here?

Those who claim to be the vanguard of equality, liberty and freedom of 'minorities' in India.

Care to ask these secularists why aren't they first spewing venom against Owaisi?

Why is it that respected members who claim to be equally just to all, not condemning this?

since when is being secular a bad thing? congress was not really secular...they were about appeasing certain groups as enablers and making them dependent through social programs

but you should be proud about being truly secular.

Hmm its rotting from inside ..this guy is taking his followers to cross roads ..its a fit case for section instigating people hence disturbing social health 420 i think ..

Here is the full video. It is India only where idiots like these spread venom and roam free. No minority in Muslim countries can even think about raising their voice (even when their daughters are kidnapped) let alone abusing a chosen representative of people. Look at him, he is not only abusing Modi but all who voted for him and infact all the Hindus.

Can't any action be taken against him? In other countries, people would have been thrown behind bars for such hate speeches!! I think India need to change and take such fuktards head on!!

what is he saying ? I cant understand hindi or urdu too well . the little bit I can understand he is talking about taking on modi in parliament i.e. through political process and not through violence. we have politicians like this in the US , they throw what we call" red meat" in front of their constituents .

since when is being secular a bad thing? congress was not really secular...they were about appeasing certain groups as enablers and making them dependent through social programs

but you should be proud about being truly secular.

We already were tolerant long before secularism came in. This concept goes well with countries having foundation of organized religions.

Not us. We prefer to stick to our culture which in itself allowed so many communities seeking refuge to prosper in India.

We prefer nationalism over secularism.

Totally. Hats off to the new government. We northeasterners welcome this! :yahoo:

We already were tolerant long before secularism came in. This concept goes well with countries having foundation of organized religions.

Not us. We prefer to stick to our culture which in itself allowed so many communities seeking refuge to prosper in India.

We prefer nationalism over secularism.

i think the word secular has been corrupted by congress for indians. secularism is akin to nationalism . secularism inherently means including all in the national fabric.

This happens because Hindus let it happen.

He called Hindus kutte ki nasal. Asked his followers to finish them off in name of Allah.

Haramkhor media and pseudo-seculars will ignore this and instead blame Modi for crimes he didn't commit.

Hij*da Hindus need to wake up and fight back like their ancestors.

when did he call hindus that? was it in this video...? this is the same guy who told pakistani media and politicians not to worry about indian muslims, strange cat. btw I understand kutte means dog , but can you translate the rest for me please:)

Good for him! Even Russian & Chinese leaders religiously use their own language to communicate with overseas counterparts! Will be waiting eagerly to hear Modi speak at UN General assembly in coming days!

Whats MIM's position and strength in Telegana??

Quite strong.

It corners most of muslim votes in erstwhile AP and now Telangana (12%) and it has 7 seats in assembly.

what is he saying ? I cant understand hindi or urdu too well . the little bit I can understand he is talking about taking on modi in parliament i.e. through political process and not through violence. we have politicians like this in the US , they throw what we call" red meat" in front of their constituents .

Typical owasis ,

Hindus are dogs who have been sent by allah to keep muslims on path of piety like a shepherd send dogs to keep his flock together and how hindus would be eventually slaughtered by brave Muslims. Also scolding UP muslims for their inability to get even one muslim elected to parliament.

Quite strong.
Typical owasis ,

Hindus are dogs who have been sent by allah to keep muslims on path of piety like a shepherd send dogs to keep his flock together and how hindus would be eventually slaughtered by brave Muslims. Also scolding UP muslims for their inability to get even one muslim elected to parliament.

hmmm... on one hand he speaks of being an indian and telling pakistanis off and on the other hand he uses such language....strange

Last edited:
Hmm looks like Secularism of India have different definition then that in the west.
You can speak openly against Christianity, Juudaism and Islam openly in England France or USA.
But the way all of you indians are behaving here. Looks like your People are no more different and Emotional then my Pakistani Brethren. India is still far far away from being secular. At least Indian People :cool:

Always amusing to see pakistanis and their eternal struggle with the ideas of secularism. When they are not linking secularism with atheism, rapes, police brutality, crimes, sanitation, terrorism, riots and poverty, they are linking it with hate speech!!!

Bhai when you understand the meaning of secularism, do drop me a line

@Bang Galore

I like the Owasi brothers. Very inspiring speech.

Yeah tell me once again how you are not a hindu hating jamaati islamican sadist!

i think the word secular has been corrupted by congress for indians. secularism is akin to nationalism . secularism inherently means including all in the national fabric.

We don't need secularism which is a western concept and incompatible with our culture. See, not having secularism doesn't mean that Indian streets will become warzones. Tolerance was always a core of our culture, which is why we have non-Indian concepts of religion in our country even today for centuries.

If we were not tolerant, we would have been a local version of Maldives or Saudi.

Which is why I said, you are not able to understand our system. One model and one size doesn't fit all.

when did he call hindus that? was it in this video...? this is the same guy who told pakistani media and politicians not to worry about indian muslims, strange cat. btw I understand kutte means dog , but can you translate the rest for me please:)

He said Modi is a dog and his race are a race of dogs (read Hindus). They censored it, but just read his lips.

He survives in politics by keeping Muslims in his pocket. Being an Arab (his ancestry is from that region) he cannot help it.

Hyderabad has a complex modern history.

Secularism is just hatred of local communities of India.

Just grab a couple of these news traders and give them a few fists here and there. All their background of funding and support will come out as to why they post crap.
--
there time has come to an end..
but againt its he is choice of indian people only..so have to respect them
let him come to parliament then see the real games..
now adays Mps are also smarty

We don't need secularism which is a western concept and incompatible with our culture. See, not having secularism doesn't mean that Indian streets will become warzones. Tolerance was always a core of our culture, which is why we have non-Indian concepts of religion in our country even today for centuries.

If we were not tolerant, we would have been a local version of Maldives or Saudi.

Which is why I said, you are not able to understand our system. One model and one size doesn't fit all.

He said Modi is a dog and his race are a race of dogs (read Hindus). They censored it, but just read his lips.

He survives in politics by keeping Muslims in his pocket. Being an Arab (his ancestry is from that region) he cannot help it.

Hyderabad has a complex modern history.
--
Muslim in india will teach him lesson if does not work for him
indian law will teach him lesson if he goes above law...

--

Muslim in india will teach him lesson if does not work for him
indian law will teach him lesson if he goes above law...

What lesson?

He openly made speeches as to whether muslims want someone who will fix gutters or a pure blooded muslim representative in parliament.

And guess what! Hyderabadi muslims choose someone with pure ( arab ) muslim blood over someone who will fix gutters.

Back
Top Bottom