What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Gosh! India and its' diversity!

Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi or Bengali speaker will never think Hindi is being THRUST upon them. I don't think even in South India has a problem with that apart from Dravidian Nationalists.

Hindi in not even my native language, but it was still a compulsory language in my state. My parents didn't think it was IMPOSED upon us. In fact till I was 20 years old I thought Hindi was our national language. What's wrong in learning the language when its 45% of Indians' native language and more than 85% people speak it?

And as for him selecting Hindi? He'd speak in freaking sign language if he desires! What's the big freaking deal!

In fact I'm of the opinion that Hindi should be imposed! (This is coming from a person whose not a native Hindi speaker)

Where's the unity in diversity?! Sometimes, one wonders India would be a better place if it was homogenous country like China.

Last edited:

Here is the full video. It is India only where idiots like these spread venom and roam free. No minority in Muslim countries can even think about raising their voice (even when their daughters are kidnapped) let alone abusing a chosen representative of people. Look at him, he is not only abusing Modi but all who voted for him and infact all the Hindus.

Can't any action be taken against him? In other countries, people would have been thrown behind bars for such hate speeches!! I think India need to change and take such fuktards head on!!

Owaisi ke teen 'secular' bandar: :cheesy:

10347570_505644886203491_996406713692225876_n.jpg

Old habits die hard! :lol:
10421199_505617016206278_328998673378421285_n.jpg

and i thought he's the saner one......:disagree:

he didn't got the response he wanted in assembly elections,more to do with politics.

should throw him in jail

This happens because Hindus let it happen.

He called Hindus kutte ki nasal. Asked his followers to finish them off in name of Allah.

Haramkhor media and pseudo-seculars will ignore this and instead blame Modi for crimes he didn't commit.

Hij*da Hindus need to wake up and fight back like their ancestors.

--
he is frustrated..
but he went too for
some one should dock him in court ..
he will pay for this for sure..
either by court or by govt (as per law )
--
Secularism is earned not for this. time pass..

This happens because Hindus let it happen.

He called Hindus kutte ki nasal. Asked his followers to finish them off in name of Allah.

Haramkhor media and pseudo-seculars will ignore this and instead blame Modi for crimes he didn't commit.

Hij*da Hindus need to wake up and fight back like their ancestors.
--
let them bark..
hindus are not so weak to ans this ..............

--
he is frustrated..
but he went too for
some one should dock him in court ..
he will pay for this for sure..
either by court or by govt (as per law )
--
Secularism is earned not for this. time pass..

Secularism is just hatred of local communities of India.

Just grab a couple of these news traders and give them a few fists here and there. All their background of funding and support will come out as to why they post crap.

So much for Freedom of Speech in Seculsr India :eek:

did u hear what that guy is saying??
also it was a figure of speech on my part,,,otherwise if india was communal,he would have been killed on a street along with his brother a good while ago.

but no,nothing of that sort happened in a country with 83 percent of hindu population

Here is the full video. It is India only where idiots like these spread venom and roam free. No minority in Muslim countries can even think about raising their voice (even when their daughters are kidnapped) let alone abusing a chosen representative of people. Look at him, he is not only abusing Modi but all who voted for him and infact all the Hindus.

Can't any action be taken against him? In other countries, people would have been thrown behind bars for such hate speeches!! I think India need to change and take such fuktards head on!!
Hmm looks like Secularism of India have different definition then that in the west.
You can speak openly against Christianity, Juudaism and Islam openly in England France or USA.
But the way all of you indians are behaving here. Looks like your People are no more different and Emotional then my Pakistani Brethren. India is still far far away from being secular. At least Indian People :cool:

Back
Top Bottom