What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why not make English the national language of India

@Rahul9090 Can you please tag our super-secular members here?

Those who claim to be the vanguard of equality, liberty and freedom of 'minorities' in India.

Care to ask these secularists why aren't they first spewing venom against Owaisi?

Why is it that respected members who claim to be equally just to all, not condemning this?

they are all a bunch of secular hypocrites bhai leave it ..

who the hell is imposing hindi??
tamils need to get over these stupid things and move forward,,,,in punjab its not an issue.
Surely it's being imposed through media.When was the last you saw regional languages getting promoted on National television DD National :lol:

Surely it's being imposed through media.When was the last you saw regional languages getting promoted on National television DD National :lol:

i don't really care about that,,,,there are better issues to debate than fight on languages.
regional news channels have low standards and low level of discussion,same goes with regional language newspapers(including hindi)

utter trash

Every regional language, including Naga pidgin which is not a proper language, has a DD channel and a Akaswani channel.

i don't really care about that,,,,there are better issues to debate than fight on languages.
regional news channels have low standards and low level of discussion,same goes with regional language newspapers(including hindi)

utter trash
Well,I didn't invite you here to quote me :lol:
If language is not really on your top 10 issues list,why did you even bother quoting me? :undecided:

Every regional language, including Naga pidgin which is not a proper language, has a DD channel and a Akaswani channel.
But they are not free to air terrestrial channels,hence DD National was mentioned.

If language is not really on your top 10 issues list,why did you even bother quoting me? :undecided:

But they are not free to air terrestrial channels,hence DD National was mentioned.

is it on ur top 10 issues list?

Terrestrial transmission of lot of channels would eat bandwidth which could be used for more fruitful endeavors.

But even on DD national, 3 hrs everyday and for second half of sunday, feed from regional channel is transmitted.

@Rahul9090 Can you please tag our super-secular members here?

Those who claim to be the vanguard of equality, liberty and freedom of 'minorities' in India.

Care to ask these secularists why aren't they first spewing venom against Owaisi?

Why is it that respected members who claim to be equally just to all, not condemning this?

Shouldn't we break the "Poison teeth" like the snake charmer breaks that of Cobra?

I'm glad he is speaking in Hindi, it is better a leader speaks in the language that he is comfortable with. Speaking in English when not a fluent English speaker (and Modi isn't) puts him at a disadvantage with better speakers. Better to concentrate on the substance of the talks rather than labour in a language that isn't the most comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom