What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

there is nothing to feel bad about being called madrassi.. i can think of anything other than caste violences to feel bad as south indian or madrassi.. actually im proud madrassi :)
of course ur proud licker of holy hole of amma and anna !!

Eve Teaser seems to be a troll

That's what I'm thinking too.

Somehow you guys are at the forefront of this Hindi riot or do you guys speak Hindi in your households.
Because we aren't that insecure to believe Hindi will displace our language and culture just because it is made the national language.

majority of indians wont even understand what he's saying

What is that got to do with this?? This is about Modi talking to Foreign leaders..... (if you meant addressing a meeting like UN then i agree)

saade bharat ch hindi da sab to jyada istmal honda ha.
But still you could have understood why South Indians hate when people try to impose Hindi
Because we aren't that insecure to believe Hindi will displace our language and culture just because it is made the national language.
Insecure ???
I thought as a non-Hindi speaker you guys could have understood what @Sriram was getting to ?

How good are you at speaking those languages?

everyone in india can at least speak and write 3 languages fluently............middle class i mean

btw are people really missing the point here??

modi is just not fluent in english so he can't speak it even if he wanted to

We are proud to be dark, "black skinned",
and btw :woot:Krishna is also back and beautiful..

You aren't smart or intelligent to debate, when u come down to skin color still u lose the debate that explains everything:-)

you are same culture as NI, that explains the development, poverty, crime in Pakistan and NI

Im pashtoon and have no similarity with indians...

Levina ji, I think you are misinterpreting the whole development. Just my two paisa:

1- The USA is concerned about keeping those who are not allies, to at least 'not hostile' or 'commercially friendly' relations. Modi ji clearly stated that despite his visa ban due to political pressure from leftist and muslim groups in USA, US has been a major investor of business in Gujarat alongside, Japan, China, Korea and Israel.

Which means that Modi ji was expecting this. He knew that they will come to him one day and he was not bothered. It only reflects the professionalism on both US and Indian behalf.

2- US knows that we will always side with Russia directly or indirectly on such matters as what is happening in Ukraine. They are fully aware that there are strategic reasons why we support Russia and are not bothered much.

3- Russia's supply of Mi-35s is simply being overblown by the useless media. Believe me, it is no big deal. Russia is not our backyard where we can dictate terms. They held on so long, even that is appreciable. It is a superpower and a significant country on the world map that influences dozens of countries. It is a matter of great respect that Russia respected our sensitivities this long.

Please understand that we have refused their products on three occasions despite them being FULLY capable of meeting our minimum requirement. Remember our tenders don't expect a Star Wars fighter but something that covers all our laid down requirements: We chose Rafale over MiG-35, AH-64 over Mi-28N (despite both overshooting our requirements equally well, Apache's capabilities are not the question here), Chinook over Mi-26T (modernized two-pilot version). If we had even honoured two of these three contracts, there would have been absolutely no question of Russians handing out Mi-35 to other countries.

In fact, the contract for 197 light helicopters to replace Cheetahs should be given to Kamov. That is a huge order and it would keep the Russian factories running for a decade. What's more, Ka-226 is a damn versatile machine. But that is a different matter.

In the end, Putin has to ensure that Russian aerospace engineers and defence scientists don't run to China for greener pastures and keep their jobs.

Why blame him or his country?

In fact, there is a massive opportunity to cooperate with them at all levels.

Foreign relations are never a 'this or that' issue.

Remember our tenders don't expect a Star Wars fighter but something that covers all our laid down requirements
: We chose Rafale over MiG-35

The observers of MiG 35 described it as bigger, more maintenance intensive MiG 29.

In addition, our aim is diversification so that we are not overdependent on Russians, besides Rafale is very good.

AH-64 over Mi-28N (despite both overshooting our requirements equally well, Apache's capabilities are not the question here), Chinook over Mi-26T (modernized two-pilot version)

IAF is not exactly happy with Mi-26Ts according to many sources. Besides Chinnok is very good for its intended role.

But still you could have understood why South Indians hate when people try to impose Hindi
Insecure ???
I thought as a non-Hindi speaker you guys could have understood what @Sriram was getting to ?

who the hell is imposing hindi??
tamils need to get over these stupid things and move forward,,,,in punjab its not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom