What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@wolfschanzze the man here is correct. But anonymous buddy, caution must always be exercised. Congress underestimated Pakistanis and India lost a part of her territory.
This thing has to be denounced and cut at every time it raises it's head, what it does is bring minorities under owaisi,he doesn't care about hindus going towards bjp.
The real asset for bjp are the so called secular folk who will send hindus to bjp camp, while their ranks keep getting thin every day.

being secular country does not mean you appease muslims or any religion.
My friend then you have no clue about Indian politics. Even the media is appeasing Muslims. No main-stream medi cover this topic. But it won't let an oppurtunity pass by to demonize Hindus.

I know that, but he is equating BJP to be hindus and MIM as messiah for muslims, don't you see his gameplan there?
His gameplan is to expand his base all over India. He succeds then we know what's going to happen.

This thing has to be denounced and cut at every time it raises it's head, what it does is bring minorities under owaisi,he doesn't care about hindus going towards bjp.
The real asset for bjp are the so called secular folk who will send hindus to bjp camp, while their ranks keep getting thin every day.

Not just you, us as well. The entire Ladakh and eastern belt voted for BJP.

I don't know if you guys are just so mad about this that you are willfully being ignorant. being secular country does not mean you appease muslims or any religion. In fact from your language above about ALL muslims - I would say you are full on bigot.

The problem with India is that the word secularism here has became a word like nigger and ****.

Nigger etymologically does not have a negative connotation. It just describe a member of negroid race.The negative connotations were attached to it by paring of word nigger with slaves, both by Whites and niggers themselves. Similar is story of ****.

So while Secularism which means separation of Church and state is most noblest and cherished of all political concepts, even more than democracy itself, it's repeated paring with blatant hindu hatred by media in India has mutated it's meaning to the point that secularism has become synonymous with Hindu hate.

You got video of that? Even his surname does not hint to foreign ancestry.

He had claimed it in an interview 4-5 years back and his surname is not of Indian origin.

1. The Constitution of India. Laws which violate any principle of the constitution will be/are usually struck down by the Supreme Court of India.

2. Secularism did not fall this election. In fact people, for the first time didnt vote based on caste politics, but voted for better governance and economic growth. Modi didnt get elected because of BJP/Hindu policies, but because of his track record for development in Gujarat. That you have to understand.

3. No statistics support that only communal Hindus voted for BJP and secularists voted for 'secular' parties.
1)Stick to that constitution is for the people,by the people.If people don't want a constitutional change in majority it will happen, it is only a piece of paper not written in stone.or divine word of god.It is what the americans believe as such and seek to impose their views on every other democracy, if constitution doesn't give rights to what majority wants,what is the use of such rules?
What will supreme court do if they are impeached by people?The supreme court had jury system before it was changed to single judge system after Admiral Nanavati case.

K. M. Nanavati vs. State of Maharashtra was a 1959 Indian court casewhere Kawas Manekshaw Nanavati, a Naval Commander, was tried for the murder of Prem Ahuja, his wife's lover. The incident received unprecedented media coverage and inspired several books and movies. Nanavati was initially declared not guilty by a jury, but the verdict was dismissed by the Bombay High Court and the case was retried as a bench trial. The case was the last to be heard as a jury trial in India, as the government abolished jury trials as a result of the case.
K. M. Nanavati v. State of Maharashtra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When the government can change the court system surely we can bring back jury system where majority works.

2)That is what you think,BJP made caste politics irrelevant this time,Dalits and everyone forgot caste barriers and voted for bjp as hindu block not due to secularism.
Secular block people still voted for secular parties and they retained their voter percentage from last elections, the biggest swing was new 7 crore hindus who joined hindutva camp this time.

3)BJP manifesto clearly said they will aborgate article 370,Build ram mandir,Uniform civil code along with development, even congress promised development and secularism, why didn't people vote for them?There you see the word became so unbearable to hear it died its death, now they have another word coming called "Pluralism" It too will die the same way.

Bharat was always tolerant, but this brand of western notion of secularism is not needed.

Last edited:
My friend then you have no clue about Indian politics. Even the media is appeasing Muslims. No main-stream medi cover this topic. But it won't let an oppurtunity pass by to demonize Hindus.

well that is nothing to do with being SECULAR.... you guys are applying the term in a wrong way.

The problem with India is that the word secularism here has became a word like nigger and ****.

Nigger etymologically does not have a negative connotation. It just describe a member of negroid race.The negative connotations were attached to it by paring of word nigger with slaves, both by Whites and niggers themselves. Similar is story of ****.

So while Secularism which means separation of Church and state is most noblest and cherished of all political concepts, even more than democracy itself, it's repeated paring with blatant hindu hatred by media in India has mutated it's meaning to the point that secularism has become synonymous with Hindu hate.

thank you for the explanation. it is sad that the word secular is so misunderstood.

India should work in the interest of not only hindus but also sikhs, buddhists and christians :)

even an outsider tibetan is more patriotic for India than Indian muslims (except a few)

well that is nothing to do with being SECULAR.... you guys are applying the term in a wrong way.

thank you for the explanation. it is sad that the word secular is so misunderstood.

It is not misunderstanding. It is CLASSICAL CONDITIONING.

Classical_Conditioning.jpg

I will keep watching but more than that I understand the law & the constitution in a way you don't seem to be able to.

Hope constitution would have also made provisions to stop the balant misuse of term secularism by a bunch of morons in UP, Bihar, Bengal, Hyderabad and Kerala. If this does not stop and longer the term secularism will be associated with parties like SP, IUML, TMC, MIM the more anti secular mindset will increase in general population especially in newer generations. This is a dangerous trend taking shape and if not addressed quickly can potentially have grave consequences.

India should work in the interest of not only hindus but also sikhs, buddhists and christians :)

even an outsider tibetan is more patriotic for India than Indian muslims (except a few)

wow, thats some generalization and rather bigoted opinion about muslims.

wow, thats some generalization and rather bigoted opinion about muslims.
They dont have concept of nationalism, they believe in ummah where every muslim is a brother of another muslim.... I wont be shocked if some of them might be working against our country just for the sake of ummah

I hope iam wrong

They dont have concept of nationalism, they believe in ummah where every muslim is a brother of another muslim.... I wont be shocked if some of them might be working against our country just for the sake of ummah

I hope iam wrong

you are wrong and very bigoted.... you even had a muslim president. This kind of bigoted and racist talk is appalling.

Back
Top Bottom